Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (37832 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by stallionsinn: 6:38pm On May 10, 2018
joudini:

Can you share it here? Forgot the password to the email on this account.
I saw some of your posts relating to psychology,so I thought I should ask of what you think about visualisation as a memory aid.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by joudini(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2018
stallionsinn:

I saw some of your posts relating to psychology,so I thought I should ask of what you think about visualisation as a memory aid.

Oh, I'm not a psychologist but I have keen interests in how the mind works. Visualization is generally considered a very effective method of memory aid. It allows the conceptualization of thoughts which encourages understanding, rather than just cramming. It's more effective to visualize.

There are studies and references you can look up on the internet to have a more informed understanding.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by nancyv(f): 8:06pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......why should you lie....if he asks me i will simply tell him he is the 157th person
Lmao.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by killsmith(f): 8:26pm On May 10, 2018
nancyv:

Of course. I will lie to him.What is he doing with my bodycount? As if he didn't sleep with any lady before he met me.
May God give you a husband who will constantly lie to you throughout the duration of your Union.

Amen!
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by stallionsinn: 8:55pm On May 10, 2018
joudini:

Oh, I'm not a psychologist but I have keen interests in how the mind works. Visualization is generally considered a very effective method of memory aid. It allows the conceptualization of thoughts which encourages understanding, rather than just cramming. It's more effective to visualize.
There are studies and references you can look up on the internet to have a more informed understanding.
Thanks for your time bro
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by jacyhelen(f): 5:19pm On May 13, 2018
sexymoma:
pele o virgin mary... Oluya angry

ode!!!!!!
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Dietrich92(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
I probably won't be lucky to marry a virgin, lol not that I mind some experience under the belt but at least be a honest person to the relationship that's all I can ask from the girls.
Ladies it's important to keep us men happy by being truthful. Otherwise, you will lose out your chance to be happy in a successful relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / Yoruba Women (and dating) / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.