Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man (1503 Views)

We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Amazonboss(f): 2:45pm On May 09, 2018
ASSOCIATION OF MISTRESSES AND SIDE CHICKS (A.M.S.C)

Dear wives at home, we write to you in dismay of what has now become a trend pushed mainly by heartless Feminists to stab "our" husbands to death once you find out he is seeing us.

We are ashamed of you women who think the only way to deal with us is to kill "our husband". He doesn't deserve to die for seeing us, we love him just like you do, we feel jealous too when we call him and he tells us, " John, I can't talk now, I will call you back". Yea! We feel bad when he calls us John just so you don't kill him. We are not "Johns" or "Mechanic" or "Uncle". We are Mary, Blessing, Folake, Gloria, Amaka, Amina, etc. And we love him too not because he gives us money or buys us gifts. We even give him gifts too, we assist him pay your children school fees too, we cook for him in our homes too, we " Bleep" him good or even better than you do but still we are sharing him with you not with the intention to make him dump you or Stop caring for you. Not all of us are gold diggers. Some of us are business executives, some of us are richer than you and him combined, some of us are well off. He will never tell you how he bought that car you love to seat in the front, we assisted him. We borrow him money when he goes broke. That house you think he built within months, I wish you can ask him how much of our support went in too.

Why kill him to punish yourself and the kids you bare with him? Ain't you now so foolish to not only be on your way to die but to put your kids in forever status as orphans, all because you don't want to share him with us? Is it not enough for you that you gave him kids before us, is it not enough that all his assets are in your kids names? Is it not enough that we hardly date him publicly because we respect you and your marriage to him? Why still kill him? You are the fool and you deserve to rot in jail or be hanged by your neck until your tongue stretches out of your mouth like a roasted goat in Aduwawa market.

We are women like you, we are sometimes not even more beautiful than you, but then we treat him sometimes better. We don't nag at him, we don't give him hell, we would rather pamper him and pet him to sleep in our homes even if it is just one night in a whole month. But you have him the most, you are still not satisfied. You would rather kill him so you can be Landlady, boss and breadwinner. You are the foolish one I repeat, not us.

You don't understand men, even after marriage of more than 10years, men are like grown babies, they will keep crying loudly when that demand is not met. When that thing they crave is being denied them, they will fume, loathe and bask in anger of defeat. It is in their DNA and we don't like to see them bruised or their ego banged. There is never a time a woman will be enough for one man, societal values and norms pressed down the biological nature of males. We as women are also polygamous, why don't you take the polygamous option and find yourself a man outside too instead of killing him? Why must you take a life you never gave him? He still has his parents and you made him die before his parents. You are wicked and wicked idiots like that fat Amoeba feminist based in Canada glorify such killings.

We are not ghosts, we are human beings, we are your sisters and friends and we ought to love him and respect him and not to stab him. Do you think we don't feel jealous when those cold night stares us in the face and he is rather with you? Do you think that dick is not missed over here most nights? Why kill him when you could just walk away from the marriage and let us come in and be happily married to him? Why kill him you bloody murderer!!!!

We miss him now, you have taken our joy away, his clothes are still here, he told us he would not mind a second wife which we are gladly willing to become, after all, husbands are so scarce to find and we don't need to risk menopause when his seed can easily make all of us mums even in one year alone.

I hope the law deals with you and make you suffer brutally for being a heartless prick. I hope you die in pains and anguish as you put him through. He was your husband, so he was our man too.

Sincerely Yours.

Paulinus Okpere

Attorney to:

ASSOCIATION OF MISTRESSES AND SIDE CHICKS
(A.M.S.C)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 09, 2018
hmmmmm am tongueless
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by SoapQueen(f): 5:53pm On May 09, 2018
I was about saying thank you till I saw the end. Haa.. This one strong gaan.

On a more serious note, I won't let listen to these feminists. What works for them might not work for me. Many of these women who hide under the umbrella of "staunch" feminism mislead young ladies while they go home and act very meek to their husbands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:20pm On May 09, 2018
Who was the nincompoop that wrote this useless message.
The post lacks sense simply put.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by sarahade(f): 7:09am On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:
I was about saying thank you till I saw the end. Haa.. This one strong gaan.

On a more serious note, I won't let listen to these feminists. What works for them might not work for me. Many of these women who hide under the umbrella of "staunch" feminism mislead young ladies while they go home and act very meek to their husbands.

Feminism doesn't say you should be rude or you should misbehave.
It tells you to have a standard where no one will take you for granted because he has a penis.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Olalan(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2018
Go search for your own husbands who you will love, cause I don't believe anyone who truly love a partner would want them shared

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by SoapQueen(f): 7:35am On May 10, 2018
sarahade:

Feminism doesn't say you should be rude or you should misbehave.
It tells you to have a standard where no one will take you for granted because he has a penis.
Thanks

Did I act rudely or in any way misbehave, dear?

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by sarahade(f): 8:39am On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Did I act rudely or in any way misbehave, dear?

No you didn't now.
It was for your comment about feminist acting meekly to their husband.
Why won't they I'm a feminist and I melt for my bf like a stupid girl. But the day he thinks he can try rubbish I will show him pepper.
Just because I love someone doesn't mean I should be mistreated .
I can always say no.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by AlexCk: 8:51am On May 10, 2018
Association of mistresses and side chicks.
Is it a professional association that gives certificates too??

Lmao!!.

But honestly, i feel it's shameful to be dating a married man, let alone thinking about dating one. If it's a single father, that's better.

A self claimed side chick will call herself intelligent, but what they do is just unwise sha.

Better to be a 2nd wife than a sidechick or mistress.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by paroh137(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2018
AlexCk:
Association of mistresses and side chicks.
Is it a professional association that gives certificates too??

Lmao!!.

But honestly, i feel it's shameful to be dating a married man, let alone thinking about dating one. If it's a single father, that's better.

A self claimed side chick will call herself intelligent, but what they do is just unwise sha.

Better to be a 2nd wife than a sidechick or mistress.
Is it not from side chick/mistress that second wife will materialise from? Abi you just jump and marry second wife without dating her first?
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by AlexCk: 8:47am On May 16, 2018
paroh137:

Is it not from side chick/mistress that second wife will materialise from? Abi you just jump and marry second wife without dating her first?

U haven't seen when people's family will just bring any random girl to marry ni,

Even some people that are married never even dated before, so yes it's possible.

Don't tell me you haven't heard about 'arranged marriages' before mate.
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by paroh137(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2018
AlexCk:

U haven't seen when people's family will just bring any random girl to marry ni,

Even some people that are married never even dated before, so yes it's possible.

Don't tell me you haven't heard about 'arranged marriages' before mate.

Why you shifting goalpost bro? We're talking about someone already married and you're talking about arranged marriage. You said it's better to be second wife than sid chick and I'm saying one leads to the other, instead you're shifting goalpost to make sure your shot enters. Issokay, enjoy
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Nobody: 8:58am On May 16, 2018
I had to share the post cuz it's hilarious. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Nobody: 9:00am On May 16, 2018
paroh137:

There's nothing wrong with polygamy. It's just that it won't work in this century. grin grin
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Nobody: 9:03am On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by paroh137(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
There's nothing wrong with polygamy. It's just that it won't work in this century. grin grin

I'm actually a full supporter of polygamy, and it can work o, forget! If the wives are friends with each other that's all you need.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Rosay15(f): 9:05am On May 16, 2018
This one weak me oh...
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Nobody: 9:06am On May 16, 2018
paroh137:

I'm actually a full supporter of polygamy, and it can work o, forget! If the wives are friends with each other that's all you need.
Oh, I just noticed your signature. grin
But, women can hardly be friends with each other when it comes to sharing a man. I, for one. Well, unless the man learns to be really equal in his dealings with all his wives. grin
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by paroh137(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
But, women can hardly be friends with each other when it comes to sharing a man. I, for one. Well, unless the man learns to be really equal in his dealings with all his wives. grin

My 2 grandmas were the very best of friends right from time. Even when they quarelled, they didn't pass it on to their kids. When one of them died last year it was like something died in the other one too. So yeah, I believe it can work. And as you said, the husband has to be fair and impartial with his dealings before kasala burst.

BTW you're not looking bad cheesy
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Nobody: 9:24am On May 16, 2018
paroh137:

My 2 grandmas were the very best of friends right from time. Even when they quarelled, they didn't pass it on to their kids. When one of them died last year it was like something died in the other one too. So yeah, I believe it can work. And as you said, the husband has to be fair and impartial with his dealings before kasala burst.

BTW you're not looking bad cheesy
Lol, thanks.
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Archangel15: 9:27am On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol, thanks.

You look stupid
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Holymann(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2018
Archangel15:

You look stupid
Bros why grin
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by Klinee: 10:23am On May 16, 2018
Archangel15:

You look stupid
How? you fool!!
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by AlexCk: 11:05am On May 16, 2018
paroh137:

Why you shifting goalpost bro? We're talking about someone already married and you're talking about arranged marriage. You said it's better to be second wife than sid chick and I'm saying one leads to the other, instead you're shifting goalpost to make sure your shot enters. Issokay, enjoy

Whatever bro.

Some 2nd wives were gotten from arrangements still. I've witness/heard alot. So yes, some married men don't even do the mistress ish, and still get a 2nd wife.

So, it's fine, i get ur point, even if you don't get mine.

Peace.
Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by donjobill: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2018
Amazonboss:
ASSOCIATION OF MISTRESSES AND SIDE CHICKS (A.M.S.C)

Dear wives at home, we write to you in dismay of what has now become a trend pushed mainly by heartless Feminists to stab "our" husbands to death once you find out he is seeing us.

We are ashamed of you women who think the only way to deal with us is to kill "our husband". He doesn't deserve to die for seeing us, we love him just like you do, we feel jealous too when we call him and he tells us, " John, I can't talk now, I will call you back". Yea! We feel bad when he calls us John just so you don't kill him. We are not "Johns" or "Mechanic" or "Uncle". We are Mary, Blessing, Folake, Gloria, Amaka, Amina, etc. And we love him too not because he gives us money or buys us gifts. We even give him gifts too, we assist him pay your children school fees too, we cook for him in our homes too, we " Bleep" him good or even better than you do but still we are sharing him with you not with the intention to make him dump you or Stop caring for you. Not all of us are gold diggers. Some of us are business executives, some of us are richer than you and him combined, some of us are well off. He will never tell you how he bought that car you love to seat in the front, we assisted him. We borrow him money when he goes broke. That house you think he built within months, I wish you can ask him how much of our support went in too.

Why kill him to punish yourself and the kids you bare with him? Ain't you now so foolish to not only be on your way to die but to put your kids in forever status as orphans, all because you don't want to share him with us? Is it not enough for you that you gave him kids before us, is it not enough that all his assets are in your kids names? Is it not enough that we hardly date him publicly because we respect you and your marriage to him? Why still kill him? You are the fool and you deserve to rot in jail or be hanged by your neck until your tongue stretches out of your mouth like a roasted goat in Aduwawa market.

We are women like you, we are sometimes not even more beautiful than you, but then we treat him sometimes better. We don't nag at him, we don't give him hell, we would rather pamper him and pet him to sleep in our homes even if it is just one night in a whole month. But you have him the most, you are still not satisfied. You would rather kill him so you can be Landlady, boss and breadwinner. You are the foolish one I repeat, not us.

You don't understand men, even after marriage of more than 10years, men are like grown babies, they will keep crying loudly when that demand is not met. When that thing they crave is being denied them, they will fume, loathe and bask in anger of defeat. It is in their DNA and we don't like to see them bruised or their ego banged. There is never a time a woman will be enough for one man, societal values and norms pressed down the biological nature of males. We as women are also polygamous, why don't you take the polygamous option and find yourself a man outside too instead of killing him? Why must you take a life you never gave him? He still has his parents and you made him die before his parents. You are wicked and wicked idiots like that fat Amoeba feminist based in Canada glorify such killings.

We are not ghosts, we are human beings, we are your sisters and friends and we ought to love him and respect him and not to stab him. Do you think we don't feel jealous when those cold night stares us in the face and he is rather with you? Do you think that dick is not missed over here most nights? Why kill him when you could just walk away from the marriage and let us come in and be happily married to him? Why kill him you bloody murderer!!!!

We miss him now, you have taken our joy away, his clothes are still here, he told us he would not mind a second wife which we are gladly willing to become, after all, husbands are so scarce to find and we don't need to risk menopause when his seed can easily make all of us mums even in one year alone.

I hope the law deals with you and make you suffer brutally for being a heartless prick. I hope you die in pains and anguish as you put him through. He was your husband, so he was our man too.

Sincerely Yours.

Paulinus Okpere

Attorney to:

ASSOCIATION OF MISTRESSES AND SIDE CHICKS
(A.M.S.C)

Re: Stop Killing Your Husbands...our Man by donjobill: 6:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Mariinee:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Started Self Servicing At 9 - Actress, Jada Pinkett Reveals / Berger To Ajah: Story Of False Rape, Accusation - Twitter Trend / I Might Come Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.