Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. (785 Views)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by AlhajiBako: 12:36am On May 22, 2010
As a northerner I have followed this person call becomerich. I believe he should be the next president. Let raise money to help Becomrich run for President.
Nigeria need a good President. He is making sense.
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by tayoast(m): 12:43am On May 22, 2010
lol @ AlhajiBako
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by sjeezy8: 4:15am On May 22, 2010
lol haha ha
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by udezue(m): 4:18am On May 22, 2010
Lol under 1 condition. He must declare Odua Independence and seceed.
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by pikadily(m): 4:58am On May 22, 2010
kai Alhajibako kaci uwarka.ba kasan cewa becomerich mahaukaci ne ba?
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by udezue(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2010
Becomerich, HUH?
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by udezue(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2010
Lol
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by edoyad(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2010
Many NLers think becomerich is stupid, he's not as stupid as you all think. May be poor primary education combined with some form of mental retardation could be contributory factors to the barriers he has communicating but on the whole his posts reflect an ability to be critical about certain issues.
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by onyengbu1(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2010
is not obvious that AlhajiBako and Becommad are the same people?!!

This guy will never give up.
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by kosovo(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2010
ACCT. NO. cheesy
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by Biggoozz: 5:27pm On May 22, 2010
Alhaji=100% Becomerich!! grin cheesy
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 22, 2010
stop becomrich before he kills me. . .please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by KnowAll(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2010
That is becomeRich's 600th aliases, and Alhaji Bako's first, welcome to NL Alhaji Bako, and kudos to BecomeRich on your 601th alias today surely calls for celebration. cool
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 22, 2010
'Becomrich. . .with all the oil revenue

even the name says it all grin
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2010
What are his agenda?.please dont tell me those maps are enough for him to be presido.
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 22, 2010
Becomerich has a new clone

and his name is AlhajiBako
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by darlingbas(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2010
wonders shall never end
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by edoyad(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2010
Senator becomerich Bako Yarima Alhaji
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by udezue(m): 12:14am On May 23, 2010
All Becomerich needs is to mesmerize nation with his maps and he'll win in a landslide.
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by udezue(m): 1:35am On May 23, 2010
BlablablaGive us better details on how to implement what u are talking about. Are u willing to practice true federalism?
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by ikeyman00(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

i would rather suggest we raise money to get his azz to rehabilitation
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by denniscla: 1:26pm On May 23, 2010
Enjoy your browsing on your NOKIA FONES, BLACKBERRY, LAPTOPS FOR FREE (@ ZERO Naira, 24hrs browsing) on any kind of NETWORK in NIGERIA such as MTN, ETISALAT, ZAIN, MULTI LINKS.etc,

NOTE: THIS IS NOT YOUR-FREEDOM BROWSING @ALL,

This is TESTED and TRUSTED,

After my JOB, YOU are to use it to your satisfaction before you PAY mI,

We also deal with FORMATTING AND INSTALLATIONS, SOFTWARE, MUSIC, GAMES DOWNLOADS, RENEWING YOUR SYSTEMS(LAPTOPS), WIRELESS OPERATOR, MODEM DISTRIBUTOR, AND ANY KIND OF LATEST ANTI-VIRUS,

FOR FONES: #1000
FOR BLACKBERRY: NOT YET AVAILABLE
FOR LAPTOPS: #2500 PLEASE THIS ARE FIX PRICES NO DISCOUNT,- 2000 FOR MORE THAN ONE LAPTOP
MAIL DENNIS.CLAUDE@YAHOO.DE
You c an start your own business if i tutor you on the entire package which costs 10k call 08037251700
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by sjeezy8: 8:46pm On May 23, 2010
grin grin- I already commented but I had to laugh again lol
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by AlhajiBako: 2:14pm On May 29, 2010
i admire him. Nigerian are not this bold to tell the truth. he give it to everybody. that is the type of leader we want. I want him to run.
Re: Let Raise Money To Help Becomrich Run For President. by philip0906(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2010
edoyad:

Many NLers think becomerich is silly, he's not as silly as you all think. May be poor primary education combined with some form of mental retardation could be contributory factors to the barriers he has communicating but on the whole his posts reflect an ability to be critical about certain issues.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

111 / Ileke-idi Where Is My Yoruba shitty Thread? / At Last! Jonathan Sells Off Phcn (?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.