Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! (10215 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 10:13pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

See this village girl! grin grin grin
...........durhhhh.........just beg and you will be given........wow bony ass...you mean to tell me that your village folks change their gender at ease.......go clean up your mouth ,it stinks.......get lost you can never see the colour of my P......

i dont do ladies
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Lalas247(f): 10:13pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Your market? Your _shit stained ass in your momma's wrapper is your market? No brains, no money, no sense but your ass? Your type is full on ground so trust me nothing is selling. Go pick up a book, then maybe you'll have a chance!
Thought you were having a laugh ... y’all serious ?
Ok let’s go ...
what series are you watching now ?
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Lalas247(f): 10:14pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
...........durhhhh.........just beg and you will be given........wow bony ass...you mean to tell me that your village folks change their gender at ease.......go clean up your mouth ,it stinks.......get lost you can never see the colour of my P......

i dont do ladies
Lol amaka e don do na
U know she ain’t les if that’s what you are thinking ..
Nofavours was joking
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:

i dont do ladies

You so broke you'd do a dog for a hot meal! grin

Get your recharge card, girl! I won't kill your 'market' cheesy
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol amaka e don do na
Nofavours was joking

I swear I'm done now grin

Some of us have work in the morning wink

Good night baby girl! kiss

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 10:18pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Your market? Your _shit stained ass in your momma's wrapper is your market? No brains, no money, no sense but your ass? Your type is full on ground so trust me nothing is selling. Go pick up a book, then maybe you'll have a chance!
.........omg......hail you full of brains......your brain is only modelled to kidnap bums.
..eeyah its only Gods gift
yes oooo its my selling point....

goan die if e dey vex you......

Leave my fvcking ass alone

you cant have a taste
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Lalas247(f): 10:19pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

I swear I'm done now grin

Some of us have work in the morning wink

Good night baby girl! kiss
I was thinking the same ... what are you doing up .. early start tomorrow B wink
Sweet dreams ...

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 10:21pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

You so broke you'd do a dog for a hot meal! grin

Get your recharge card, girl! I won't kill your 'market' cheesy

You just told us exactly what you have been doing

menhhhh you mean you are this cheap!!!

a goddam recharge card

am so sorry dear

but you need to up your games
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 10:23pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

I was thinking the same ... what are you doing up .. early start tomorrow B wink
Sweet dreams ...
.......i dont think you can fvck her either
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by ghettochild(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2018
Peckham kor joburg ni
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 10:32pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol amaka e don do na
Nofavours was joking
......allow him speak for himself...
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
Mr cork speak british english to her.........inniiitt
angry

You'll just be snapping your nyash and be showing as if na there your brain dey.

You no get face?
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

You'll just be snapping your nyash and be showing as if na there your brain dey.

You no get face?
.......i no get brain or face.....only nyash......how is it a problem to anyone kwanu
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2018
booqee:
Been a while. Missed ur trolling mrcork
how's your baby?
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by HumbleBoy21: 12:13am On May 11, 2018
MrCork:
...saw my lightskin neighbours wife at
Peckam market this morning ..she walk pass me n said **hello darling ***. This is the second time she calling me *darlin ...and am thinking. .she definitely in love. I feel guilty.

Please advise
embarassed
be matured for ones in ylur life. My own neighbours wife says "I love you" to everyone she is talking to at the end of the conversation.
Ordinary darling you are misbehaving.
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by MrCork: 8:32am On May 11, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
be matured for ones in ylur life. My own neighbours wife says "I love you" to everyone she is talking to at the end of the conversation.
Ordinary darling you are misbehaving.

...so u saying yor neibours wife says I love u too every one n u tink she love u...correct?...brother, are u ok? (No ofeense ) undecided

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Babacele: 8:59am On May 11, 2018
Cork my guy, have you taken your medication recently?
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2018
Lol... This guy... grin grin
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by HumbleBoy21: 10:02am On May 11, 2018
MrCork:

...so u saying yor neibours wife says I love u too every one n u tink she love u...correct?...brother, are u ok? (No ofeense ) undecided
have sense bro

I am not saying she loves me.

what I mean is, it is her own way of communicating.

Don't start jumping like a 2 year old boy because a woman called you darling. who does that?
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by rex444(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2018
Heeeeiiii....somebody call u darling and u say its love....abeg which village u from?
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On May 11, 2018
thats a common thing among wives these days, we find it hard to keep our wives from our neighbours cos our wives keep showing our neighbours green lights and we wanna fvck our neighbours wife should the opportunityy present it self
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 11, 2018
Nofav0rs:
how's your baby?
oh wow

She's doing great. Thank you..
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2018
booqee:
oh wow

She's doing great. Thank you..
grin
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by congo4ka: 11:43pm On May 11, 2018
amakadihot87:
......is it your bum bum?.....by the way dont tell me you are a lesbian
I will love to eat your assssss, do you like to be kissed before you get fuuucked? Because I will love to romantically and gently bury my phat rugged prick in you phatass kiss

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 8:31am On May 12, 2018
congo4ka:

I will love to eat your assssss, do you like to be kissed before you get fuuucked? Because I will love to romantically and gently bury my phat rugged prick in you phatass kiss
.asssurance pls

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by congo4ka: 8:46am On May 12, 2018
amakadihot87:
.asssurance pls
I can ONLY assure you of constant supply of ripe plantain.
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2018
congo4ka:

I can ONLY assure you of constant supply of ripe plantain.
......my mother warned me against eating people's plantain.................i dont want her to spank my melons o
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by MrCork: 2:51pm On May 12, 2018
amakadihot87:
......my mother warned me against eating people's plantain.................i dont want her to spank my melons o

..errmm can we please stop talking about Congo4ka eating your cake and please please please concentrate on the stoRy of my life...* my neighbours wife in love with me**.... TANK YOU!!! angry
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by MrCork: 2:58pm On May 12, 2018
rex444:
Heeeeiiii....somebody call u darling and u say its love....abeg which village u from?

..anyways back to the serious topic..has woman ever called you *darlin* in Yor life?...Bro do u even have a woman?...Bro my neighbours wife clearlyca wanna cheat with me(No ofeense ) undecided

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by congo4ka: 6:54pm On May 12, 2018
amakadihot87:

I will juggle your two melons before sucking the juicy part of it.

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 7:08pm On May 12, 2018
MrCork:

..errmm can we please stop talking about Congo4ka eating your cake and please please please concentrate on the stoRy of my life...* my neighbours wife in love with me**.... TANK YOU!!! angry

the story of your life has been benched..................
you can go ahead and eat your neighbour's wife's cake
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 7:11pm On May 12, 2018
congo4ka:

I will juggle your two melons before sucking the juicy part of it.

thats exactly what that lesbian girl does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / How Many Healthy Relationships Do You See Out There? / Nigerian Nicki Minaj Dances With Her Boob's, As She Declares Herself The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.