Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! (10228 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
grin grin grin we should talk

Talk to me 'darling' wink
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:29pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

It's a yahoo boy grin

Hey gorgeous kiss

What's with you and food!

Where's your yansh grin

The need to be wify material 10000 yard is real grin
yansh is on mi hubby D grin

food is bae.. that's jollof rice naija gold grin

gotta feed him before he strays ...
these summers streets are dangerous ....

hey hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 8:36pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Why... because I have eyes and I can see trash?

Naa... I'm just human. undecided
....you calling my bums trash?jealousy .....lets see yours,could be flat you know
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Talk to me 'darling' wink
Bye
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
....you calling my bums trash?jealousy .....lets see yours,could be flat you know

Yahoo boy... You've been dismissed tongue
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

yansh is on mi hubby D grin

food is bae.. that's jollof rice naija gold grin

gotta feed him before he strays ...
these summers streets are dangerous ....

hey hun kiss

Not when lala is his Mrs, you dick head grin

I can't cook to save my life let alone a relationship cry

I bank on my fine ass and brilliant mind... (I tell myself ) cry

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 8:40pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Yahoo boy... You've been dismissed tongue
.......lmao.......why are you so pained about my ass
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Bye

MrCork! Come back it doesn't mean I love you cheesy
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:41pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Not when lala is his Mrs, you dick head grin

I can't cook to save my life let alone a relationship cry

I bank on my fine ass and brilliant mind... (I tell myself ) cry
he can teach you though .. or bag yourself a chef grin

you'll be fine we can always use Ubereats grin
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

he can teach you though .. or bag yourself a chef grin

you'll be fine we can always use Ubereats grin

You got my back yeah? I'm sending uber to your kitchen tho grin
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:43pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

haha grin

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 8:47pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

It's a yahoo boy grin

Hey gorgeous kiss

What's with you and food!

Where's your yansh grin

The need to be wify material 10000 yard is real grin
damnnn......babe you sound so confused,a yahoo boy looking for a husband?
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
damnnn......babe you sound so confused,a yahoo boy looking for a husband?

You're gist is over... move on.
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 8:50pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Bitchè, change the track! We hear you and we see it! Can we have peace, now grin
....no u cant.

....till you stop that your practise ....better find a dicky........stop chasing fellow gals about.........miss LESBO
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Hisduchess(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2018
MrCork:
...saw my lightskin neighbours wife at
Peckam market this morning ..she walk pass me n said **hello darling ***. This is the second time she calling me *darlin ...and am thinking. .she definitely in love. I feel guilty.

Please advise
embarassed

pekam escapee with borrow pose range rover abeg comot for road make we see
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
nah! Thats not a cuss word you crackhead. It's a fact

Omg! Another MC quote grin

You win the Internet tonight grin
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
....no u cant.

....till you stop that your practise ....better find a dicky........stop chasing fellow gals about.........miss LESBO

Do you feel better now...

Like I said I have eyes to see trash... shot me grin
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 10, 2018
Been a while. Missed ur trolling mrcork
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Omg! Another MC quote grin

You win the Internet tonight grin
I always do angry
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Be careful with that unstable girl. You know what it is
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 9:42pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Do you feel better now...

Like I said I have eyes to see trash... shot me grin
.keep seeing the trash you call your body.......leave other girls bums alone.....you can always admire your trash

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
.keep seeing the trash you call your body.......leave other girls bums alone.....you can always admire your trash

Omg! Ok! You win... what can I say or do to appease the God's of "The fat ass in cheap market clothes" lipsrsealed
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 9:50pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Omg! Ok! You win... what can I say or do to appease the God's of "The fat ass in cheap market clothes" lipsrsealed
........hahahaha.............she is changing the topic...........miss l....i sell them you wanna buy?.but unfortunately they wount fit in a dry bony nyash
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
........hahahaha.............she is changing the topic...........miss l....i sell them you wanna buy?.but unfortunately they wount fit in a dry bony nyash

See this village girl! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Lalas247(f): 9:58pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Be careful with that unstable girl. You know what it is
shocked
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 10, 2018
She wants mrcork's money so she wants to mention her ass 100 she even add a picture of it in her _shit stained wrapper grin grin grin

Nl wee not kee me grin grin grin
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked
you caught your shot. Smart
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Lalas247(f): 10:00pm On May 10, 2018
Nofav0rs:
you caught your shot. Smart
lol na Una sabi
Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by amakadihot87(f): 10:06pm On May 10, 2018
LivingFree:
She wants mrcork's money so she wants to mention her ass 100 she even add a picture of it in her shit stained wrapper grin grin grin

Nl wee not kee me grin grin grin
lmao.......gush d pvssy you sucked this evening affected your eyes too......yeah i mention my ass as much as i want.........if a fish bone ass can notice it and have sleepless nights ......it means my market is moving fine

1 Like

Re: Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
lmao.......gush d pvssy you sucked this evening affected your eyes too......yeah i mention my ass as much as i want.........if a fish bone ass can notice it and have sleepless nights ......it means my market is moving fine

Your market? Your _shit stained ass in your momma's wrapper is your market? No brains, no money, no sense but your ass? Your type is full on ground so trust me nothing is selling. Go pick up a book, then maybe you'll have a chance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] / What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.