Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode (975 Views)

Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Oh, Woman Wahala! This Kind Thing Happening To Bobby Since He Ws 30. Now He's 50 / Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by fynedr(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2010
, the man did not just react. he entered his vehicle and drove off. should i run, or go on with the relationship?
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Newest: 5:38pm On May 22, 2010
U'll be the one to help her, try to lhelp her control her emotions, its quit hard to do thou, but if u truly love her, u'll try and make her be as u want
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Spyker: 5:45pm On May 22, 2010
What your girl need is discipline, i had a girl that behaves like that. I simply gave strict warning and conditions concerning her character when we are in public. She is always ready to quarrel or even fight (for me) in the public. She does it out of love for me but what she didn't realized was that i was embarrassed each time she does that. Well, i called her privately and we had a one-on-one chat. I gave her reasons why she must stop that habit. Well, she eventually changed when i started leaving her behind whenever she misbehaves. To cut the long story short, she changed.
Mind you, if you don't start now, you will be the one to get the slap in public.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Newest: 5:53pm On May 22, 2010
Nice 1 @Spyker
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 22, 2010
Your own turn is coming ,in a big way,Who told you you can change a girl.You marry what you see.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by mgbogo: 6:30pm On May 22, 2010
U r riding on a tiger! Run 4 dear life
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by violent(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Shola2009(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2010
lol. . . i laugh in Greek.
You need to put that girl on a leash before she runs wild.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by boomii(f): 7:43pm On May 22, 2010
Spyker:

What your girl need is discipline, i had a girl that behaves like that. I simply gave strict warning and conditions concerning her character when we are in public. She is always ready to quarrel or even fight (for me) in the public. She does it out of love for me but what she didn't realized was that i was embarrassed each time she does that. Well, i called her privately and we had a one-on-one chat. I gave her reasons why she must stop that habit. Well, she eventually changed when i started leaving her behind whenever she misbehaves. To cut the long story short, she changed.
Mind you, if you don't start now, you will be the one to get the slap in public.

I agree with this but its not easy easy to change anybody talk less of some one who is temperamental.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On May 22, 2010
fyne_dr:

, the man did not just react. he entered his vehicle and drove off. should i run, or go on with the relationship?
Don't be a daft!
Does this thread deserve a thread?
When you have the opportunity to use the internet, make the most of it.
Spunk!
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by indie22(f): 7:50pm On May 22, 2010
Beats me how some guys don't find physical violence in women a turn off.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Odunnu: 7:58pm On May 22, 2010
I'm trying to picture the scene and by God its scary.
She needs help and until she realises this,she wont change.
Please talk to her,if it fails, leave her.You definitely wont luv your children to be exposed to 'mummy fighting when coming back from school'
its a nasty xperience
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by bookface: 8:02pm On May 22, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm trying to picture the scene and by God its scary.
She needs help and until she realises this,she wont change.
Please talk to her,if it fails, leave her.You definitely wont luv your children to be exposed to 'mummy fighting when coming back from school'
its a nasty xperience

heyy, wanna be friends?
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:23pm On May 22, 2010
@mamagee, watis rong wit he hs writtn? Sumtims, I 1da at d way u reasn, deciphr n assimilat tinz.

@postr, abeg follw wat spyker hs writtn. If she dosnt chng, den tak d exit route.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by violent(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2010
mama-gee:

Don't be a daft!
Does this thread deserve a thread?
When you have the opportunity to use the internet, make the most of it.
Spunk!

me thinks you need some whipping!
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Airtimex(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2010
Prepare for ur turn. Hot slap inside church for not giving her collection money
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Shola2009(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2010
^ Lol. . she can't be that crazy.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Jaideyone(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2010
^^^ says who? u better dump her before she starts beating you.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by indie22(f): 9:06pm On May 22, 2010
Really? I wouldn't put it past any woman who can slap a full grown man in public, she obviously has a temper problem and we know pple like that can do anything when they're angry!
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by violent(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2010
@OP: if you are really considering walking down the aisle with this chic of urs, you might wanna consider taking some karate lessons
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by MissyB1(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2010
Spyker:

Fine comment!
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by slex(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2010
Make she no go slap black belt master, uno two don hear am be that also make she no go slap NAVAL RATING, yhis time they will strip both of you and make you frog jump into your booth grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Radiant(f): 11:21pm On May 22, 2010
Lmao. . .  grin

I'm sure the man saw more to come  grin  grin
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Wislet(f): 11:28pm On May 22, 2010
Spyker:

boomii:

I agree with this but its not easy easy to change anybody talk less of some one who is temperamental.
Couldn't agree more. The person has to make a conscious and determined personal effort to change. Also it takes God's grace.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by fynedr(m): 2:12am On May 23, 2010
thanks to u all for ur candid response. i am deeply grateful.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Pweety4me(f): 2:26am On May 23, 2010
^Do u mind if we also cyber slap u 4 not knowing wat 2 do wif ur babe? tongue grin
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by Nenum1(m): 2:34am On May 23, 2010
LOL

slap ke (haba i no fit faint oooooo)
@poster, hope she doesn't add nagging to "slapping"
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by naso2(m): 3:06am On May 23, 2010
One thing you need to find out is , how she felt after slapping the guy. If by her reaction she sincerely feels she overstepped her boundaries, then there is hope for correction. If not ol boy move kiakia.
You also need to consider that even if she loves and care for you enough not to attempt doing that to you, you can be sure members of you family (even your parents) will not have that immunity. Think and act.
Re: My Girl Slapped A Married Man Cos Of Traffic Wahala: This Is D 2nd Episode by axeman85(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2010
@poster

dont really know what to say but in my own experience or way. i am not an angry person and dont get angry at all under normal circumstances BUT in lagos traffic if you see me cursing and abusing you will be afraid and say this guy go wicked, beat, abuse him wife well well, But i dont do all those only in Traffic. its called road rage. i don even pull shirt before infact recently fought a drunk guy that bashed the car i was driving, my madam wash ashamed but she knows that i am only like that in traffic depeding on the situation at hand BUt at home i am as gentle as a saint.

what am saying is you girl might be the same kind of person but if not then you need to sit her down and talk to her, or else you are next in line fr her series of slaps.

(1) (Reply)

After A While I No Longer See His Uniqueness. / Million Miles Away / Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.