Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (111184 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by ijustdey: 10:02pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by nancyv(f): 10:19pm On May 13, 2018
perverts everywhere!
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Ayobami7(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 22, 2018
[
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by KlahyVipz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kai....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Wantedola(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
It's not about the lady o. The man madness still fresh, e just de start
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by QueenDianaSch: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by AlphaSoul: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2021
dre11:

..........Horrified by what was happening, she took out her film and recorded what happened.

https://lailasnews.com/man-masturbates-publicly-while-staring-at-a-lady-in-a-bus/

She was supposed to move to
another seat first instead of frontally challenging the hooded dude! What if he had a knife or other lethal weapon on him? London is known for knife attacks. The heck!
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Derinofzion(f): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Sexual perverts everywhere even on this thread SMH.
Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
He was exercising his right to do what he likes with his body. As for her shock at not receiving any protection from the bus driver and the other male passenger, it's always a joke when I hear it. Independent women should no longer look for men to protect them. They can do it better... or so I've heard the feminists say.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by lukui: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
i toasted one girl, she said no, i kept quiet and moved on

anytime she see me dey pass for road she go dey twist turn shake her bumbum giving green,light

stupid girl make i rape you?

me wey i dey m**t**bate inside my room

come and beat me yeye girl MOSDII WAS RIGHT many of them are useless

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England by wealthtrak: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
dre11:

..........Horrified by what was happening, she took out her film and recorded what happened.

https://lailasnews.com/man-masturbates-publicly-while-staring-at-a-lady-in-a-bus/

Whew! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.