Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (54132 Views)

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] / I Just Discovered These Hot Selling Items You Can Import & Make 200% Profit / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 5:42am On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:
grin grin that was then, not anymore. Buying sanitary pads used to be the toughest job in the world for me, especially if the shop attendant was a guy. grin

For something that is out of your control for that matter o,

I recall one day back when I was in school, the secretary of one of oga I went to meet pleaded with me to rush out and buy her sanitary Pads, I got to the pharmacy and the guy was looking me one kind, I mean you don't know if I'm buying this thing for my sis, or anyone for that matter, why give me a condescending look?
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by kidneystones(m): 5:46am On May 13, 2018
Lols .. Dont leme share mine #,folds arm ..
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:55am On May 13, 2018
funtomiee:

Lol laff wan kil me die. U be scam be whining ur sef. Abeg shif make i pass

Lol. It's alright. In all honesty, I didn't know. Someone else in the comment section told me it's groundnut.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by marvelli(f): 5:58am On May 13, 2018
ashjay001:
I, actually, love buying condoms, from those churchy ladiestongue

Esp, when dey don't av my specsgrin

Having to describe what I want(ribbed, contoured n dottedgrin)

Their expressions ehnshocked Omo esu leleyi o(ds one, no devil pikin o)gringringrin

I just, love buying condoms from ladies. Their discomfort, when I reject their available brand n go into d advantages of my brand, a joy to beholdgrin
those women are funny. Why did they buy condom if they dont want to sell it undecided
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:58am On May 13, 2018
FRANKLAD1:
groundnut

Thank you, jare. The others thought I was joking when I said I didn't know. They forget that words that are commonplace in one part of the country are strange in other parts.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by marvelli(f): 6:07am On May 13, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
In the varsity, I remember following my friend to a chemist store. He wanted to buy a sex drug enhancer, the attendants were girls and they were just laughing silently, I couldn't stand it I had to leave him and go outside coz other people too were there.

As for buying PADs, I have done that severally and I didn't find anything awkward despite being a guy. In fact I felt more like Mr Caring at the store, lol
lol..i once saw a guy at a pharmacy who came to buy sex enhancer drug. Everybody was laughing, making him repeat the name of the drug in a loud voice so everybody will know. I wanted to enter ground for the guy because he kept on shouting the name sef, plus he was buying it with condoms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by ashjay001(m): 6:10am On May 13, 2018
donemitex1:
Ashawo oshi

tongue
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by ashjay001(m): 6:11am On May 13, 2018
marvelli:
those women are funny. Why did they buy condom if they dont want to sell it undecided

They expect u to start stammering n all, bcoz u wan buy cd.grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Topshow4real: 6:13am On May 13, 2018
It's usually very hard for me to say "I want to buy BLUE FILM" , but saying "I want to buy adult movies" is usually cool for me.

Difficult to say "I want to buy Condom " but instead I say " I want to buy GOLD CYCLE or CD "

#yawnnnns

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by sisisioge: 6:13am On May 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

TMI

grin grin grin

They had all the finest collections then, mostly bikini tops in all their fancies wink
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by CaptainFM1: 6:14am On May 13, 2018
I once in dire need of a drug to treat"responsible mans" infection. And Chai...that useless pharmacist I was whispering to just directed the case to his boss. You would not believe it, the old woman requested to see my Kpekus sha before she gives me drug. Anyway, I told her that won't be necessary. I later got it from another pharmacist wey code me wella
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by godofuck231: 6:17am On May 13, 2018
Condoms, not just buying it, finding my right size, XX SMALL lipsrsealed ,trojan or magnum

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by emperorblog(m): 6:17am On May 13, 2018
POSTINOR 2 AND ROUGH RIDER www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by totem1(m): 6:19am On May 13, 2018
kehinde1588:
I hate buying condom where there are many people. I won't be able to pronounce it well self
Just walk into a bigger store.. it is normally placed at the checkout place.. pick your packets like a boss and pay. I prefer female attendants sef.. and laugh within me when they get so friendly wit me
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by akinadesun: 6:29am On May 13, 2018
boxers by the road side
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 6:29am On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:
grin grin that was then, not anymore. Buying sanitary pads used to be the toughest job in the world for me, especially if the shop attendant was a guy. grin

Lol i can just imagine. Just like buying condoms for some guys lipsrsealed
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by roqrules04(m): 6:31am On May 13, 2018
ashjay001:
I, actually, love buying condoms, from those churchy ladiestongue

Esp, when dey don't av my specsgrin

Having to describe what I want(ribbed, contoured n dottedgrin)

Their expressions ehnshocked Omo esu leleyi o(ds one, na devil pikin o)gringringrin

I just, love buying condoms from ladies. Their discomfort, when I reject their available brand n go into d advantages of my brand, a joy to beholdgrin

Lmao.. so what brand do you buy?
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Minemrys: 6:38am On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The most important thing is for you to get your PVC and vote out the present failed government of President Muhammadu Buhari
and you expect us to vote a Markarfi who exonerated a criminal and support a party who could manage the funds it raised to build its HQ without looting it. If Buhari's administration is failed, which it is quite alright, what makes u think Nigerians would go back to failures who led to the emergence and victory of another failure? PDP, APC, SDP, ADC are dead on arrival. If there's any word like 'deader', PDP is. I'd best n0t vote if all am offered are bad eggs and rogues.
And, this is a good topic from a good OP, stop derailing it.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by GreatEngineer(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2018
Ajino moto back then in the village, it was only my family and few other one that use it because people said a lot of things about it. I hate buying it then with a passion.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Minemrys: 6:40am On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Sugar and groundnut. Everyone will just know I want to soak garri. grin grin grin
and so? Sheybi u knw say e get people wey no c d G4 chop ba?
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by LINTUNE(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Sugar and groundnut. Everyone will just know I want to soak garri. grin grin grin
lo

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by uboma(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:
Nothing, underwears and sanitary pads when I was younger.

I went to Shoprite one day and saw so many cute condoms on display. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to buy them. I picked three different colours without giving it a second thought. The cashier kept stealing glances, it was quite uncomfortable.

I got home and decided to go through my purchase, that's when I saw I bought xtra-large. Didn't know they have different sizes, I thought it expands to whatever size. Anyway, I learnt something and I also got to know why the guy at the counter kept looking at me grin

lol.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by LINTUNE(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2018
any set enhancing drug cool
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by LINTUNE(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2018
any sex enhancing drug cool
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Kooldon(f): 6:46am On May 13, 2018
It Is Always A Thing Of Over-Joy When The Drug Attendant Is Female With Two Or Three Of Her Frnds Gisting Cos All Eyes With Their Mouths Open As I Describe My Kind Of Condom
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:47am On May 13, 2018
Minemrys:

and so? Sheybi u knw say e get people wey no c d G4 chop ba?

smiley
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 6:47am On May 13, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmmm.

Fairly used bras back in the days. I was sizeless then so it was important I fit them on top of my dress before taking them home. Sometimes, me and the seller would argue about whether or not the ones picked would fit. But now, I'm all grown up...no more sizeless previously owned bras.

Looooolllllllzzzzzzz. Ima prank you about this later, you know that, right?
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by trapQ: 6:51am On May 13, 2018
Are you kidding me? It never happened to me grin
Sugar97:
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 6:53am On May 13, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
you must really be vertically challenged down there bro��less than 5inches�����
Try to check monikers before quoting them. Pocohantas is a female, so I wonder how she's less than 5 inches down there.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Sunnybabe(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2018
Liliyann:
I still remember the look I was given the day I wanted to buy Postinor I prefer buying it far from my street to avoid gossip.
lol.....�����
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by trapQ: 6:54am On May 13, 2018
What are those?
coolestofall:

U c when God want 2 catch smone. So u knw d difficult one guguru, it is now d easy one epa u dnt knw.

Just negodu
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Kooldon(f): 6:55am On May 13, 2018
Earnestly, I Feel Awkward To Buy Ashewo Home. Till This Day, It Is What I Am Too Ashame To Do It. How Can Men Just Haggle Arnd The Price Of Toto?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / See What ₦100 Could Buy In The 1980s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.