Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (54134 Views)

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] / I Just Discovered These Hot Selling Items You Can Import & Make 200% Profit / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 6:56am On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't worry, it has been years.
I bought them outta curiosity grin grin
Worry ke?
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 6:59am On May 13, 2018
makydebbie:
I bought the pill for my neighbors brother's cousin sister. It's not me I swear. grin
Who ask you?
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by loresync: 7:04am On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Coming from sugar, I'll surely heed to your advice. grin

This was many years ago, though. Now, I always buy my provision in bulk.
So they would now know that we want to be drinking garri and groundnut every day abi?
"madam garri one bag,groundnut 1 paint bucket". lol
# fe
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Olatara(f): 7:07am On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
His pedigree, his antecedent, maturity and Leadership acumen.

He's a professional accountant, a pan Nigerian leader that doesn't do ethnic or religion rubbish, he's a performer as Governor and National chairman, a reformer as National chairman, he's one that has never been indicted by ANYBODY for graft and never controversial.

I believe he is the best as at this time of our National life
I hope we won't have another Yar Adua in aso Rock?
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Problemssolver1(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2018
Foo foo
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:08am On May 13, 2018
loresync:

So they would now know that we want to be drinking garri and groundnut every day abi?
"madam garri one bag,groundnut 1 paint bucket". lol
# fe

grin grin grin grin grin. That would last us barely a week o. Make it garri -2 and the half bags, groundnut -one drum! cheesy
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by sisisioge: 7:09am On May 13, 2018
5thElement:

Looooolllllllzzzzzzz. Ima prank you about this later, you know that, right?

grin grin grin

Oga, these were colourful beautiful tiny numbers that gave victoria secrets a run for their money o. The good old yaba days grin

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by trapQ: 7:10am On May 13, 2018
True.. in PH where I grew up it was like that but it was in Lagos I discovered people dont get shy about buying or drinking Harrison.
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
My friend says he hates buying garri in small quantities because it will look like he wants to drink it!!
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 7:15am On May 13, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Oga, these were colourful beautiful tiny numbers that gave victoria secrets a run for their money o. The good old yaba days grin

I know, I know... I'm picturing the scenario in my mind right now and I just can't stop laughing... grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by toogbasky(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2018
Bend down select
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by sirgbeja(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2018
I hated buying HPT especially from a lady pharmacist
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by DavidEsq(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2018
Elliot2:
hello boss, please check your mail.
I just senta client a mail. I didn't see your's
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by ladygudhead(f): 7:34am On May 13, 2018
i feel embarrased buying food at a restaurant as a lady...e go com dey do me like say ppl go con dey think say "dis one cannot cook, these girls of nowadays undecided " lol. and its worst wen am buying from dem 'mama put' .

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Basalt(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2018
Condom.

Till now, I feel so embarrassed buying condom.
I must go to where I am not known far away from my street where no face has seen my face before to buy it
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by walozanga(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2018
oyatmicah:
till now i cnt buy condom o, since i met one Alhaja in d shop nd her stares still taunt me today anytime i tink abt condom. she deserves to b arrested for intimidation of customer.

remember they are the sellers and u are the buyer.. they need ur money
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by dstar01(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2018
Mine is usually Groundnut and Garri
but the most embarrassing one I ever felt was when I wanted to buy PREGNANCY TEST KIT from a pharmacy, Choi! the way the Nurse looked at me ehn I no fit waka after i turn around
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Euphorica(f): 7:54am On May 13, 2018
oluwasegun007:

U b trouble maker... Lol
Asin eeehh grin
Lol
Luv hz type tho...
Lmao grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Euphorica(f): 8:03am On May 13, 2018
makydebbie:

I didn't go there again. grin

You get younger brother for house? That's the main suspect. grin
Lwkmd
No b small suspect oooo grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Holuu(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2018
Liliyann:
I still remember the look I was given the day I wanted to buy Postinor I prefer buying it far from my street to avoid gossip.
See the non virgin single lady
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by chikason68(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2018
Condom! I walk km to one shop managed by an old man at night to buy it and he must be da only one in da shop o... I dont feel anything when i buy postinor or pads for my ex galfrds but u c condom, i no fit even today
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by ashjay001(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2018
roqrules04:

Lmao.. so what brand do you buy?

The first better question. I'm actually, thinking of investing in d damn things! D stress I go thru, wasting valuable time, searching for my specs ehn. Getting those 3in1s, can be tedious.

Started using them 2009tongue,(no goldcircle, bought d available ones, though expensive n d reaction I got was fantastic. I realised it was d condoms) I've had to buy various brands, in different states. I just state d specs I want n most times, av to make do with ruffryder, kiss n one crazy one, I can't recall.

Condoms are kind of a taboo topic

U just gave me an idea

Modified: that "crazy one"= "fiesta"

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by roqrules04(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2018
ashjay001:

The first better question. I'm actually, thinking of investing in d damn things! D stress I go thru, wasting valuable time, searching for my specs ehn. Getting those 3in1s, can be tedious.

Started using them 2009tongue, I've had to buy various brands, in different states. I just state d specs I want n most times, av to make do with d ruffryder, kiss n one crazy one, I can't recall.

Condoms are kind of a taboo topic

U just gave me an idea

You can try "Jones" too tongue.. I didn't know there is black condom until i bought "Fiesta". The babe come dey fear say which kind cd be this grin grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by BOOMnaija(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2018
Iru, efo, kpomo, 10naira cheese balls and baba dudu grin

Btw, I wonder why i feel ashamed buying 10naira cheese balls while i don't feel ashamed buying 5naira pure water
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by okenwaa(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2018
ashjay001:
I, actually, love buying condoms, from those churchy ladiestongue

Esp, when dey don't av my specsgrin

Having to describe what I want(ribbed, contoured n dottedgrin)

Their expressions ehnshocked Omo esu leleyi o(ds one, na devil pikin o)gringringrin

I just, love buying condoms from ladies. Their discomfort, when I reject their available brand n go into d advantages of my brand, a joy to beholdgrin

Ayam telling you.....
I like it when ever the pharmacy is filled up with ladies,,then i'll cm and shout it.
I'll definitely buy 2packets on purpose.....give me two packects of condom,,,,and all heads will turn to my direction,then i'll add......d@ gal don too do me sumtin,today wey I catch her I go deal with her. grin

The only thing I keep my voice down when buying is rizzla grin

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by makydebbie(f): 8:34am On May 13, 2018
Euphorica:

Lwkmd
No b small suspect oooo grin
Lol, abi. grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by makydebbie(f): 8:36am On May 13, 2018
chisco82:

Who ask you?
I just wan explain to avoid misinterpretation. grin

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by hokafor(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2018
I know a lot of people will go back to buy APC change,I m sure they will be ashamed while paying it.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Medunah: 9:04am On May 13, 2018
Pregnancy Strip
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Okezedan(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2018
Buying cups of rice or beans in a store. Dat was in the past sha
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by KELVONISTIC: 9:17am On May 13, 2018
Okirika, to buy food on road side in daylight undecided
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2018
Olatara:
I hope we won't have another Yar Adua in aso Rock?
Absolutely!
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by DonGtoG1(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2018
ashjay001:
I, actually, love buying condoms, from those churchy ladiestongue

Esp, when dey don't av my specsgrin

Having to describe what I want(ribbed, contoured n dottedgrin)

Their expressions ehnshocked Omo esu leleyi o(ds one, na devil pikin o)gringringrin

I just, love buying condoms from ladies. Their discomfort, when I reject their available brand n go into d advantages of my brand, a joy to beholdgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / See What ₦100 Could Buy In The 1980s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.