Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) (4064 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2018
If you can relate to any of this pictures, pls go and get married ASAP, u are not a pikin anymore
source:
www.ossaioviesuccess.com
lalasticlala come and take us to the promise land

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by madridguy(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2018
tongue
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2018
more

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by iamJ(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2018
marriage is not by force, if your people disturb u too much, give girl belle, collect the pikin and move on with your life, i no get strength for plenty talk

7 Likes

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2018
I relate to all of them,and guess what,I ain't married yet...what are u going to do abt it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by youngest85(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2018
Thank God I can't relate to anyone
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by iamJ(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I relate to all of them,and guess what,I ain't married yet ...what are u going to do abt it
checked ur dp and the answer was revealed

the only person that can do anything abt it, is a plastic surgeon grin
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
marriage is not by force, if your people disturb u too much, give girl belle, collect the pikin and move on with your life, i no get strength for plenty talk
so u want to remain a baby daddy forever abi, continue cos

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2018
h

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by iamJ(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:

i dey come back to u, lemme finish posting
who marriage epp? grin
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
checked u dp and the answer was revealed

what dp...that's not my real face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by iamJ(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
what dp...that's not my real face
una wen dey snap for shoprite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na vacation spot? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
una wen dey snap for shoprite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na vacation spot? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

my work place is a stone throw from there. I go there virtually everyday
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by traeces(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
checked ur dp and the answer was revealed

Dude doesn't need any plastic surgeon. I just checked
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by iamJ(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2018
traeces:

Dude doesn't need any plastic surgeon. I just checked
let me ask you, can a monkey agree that a monkey is ugly?
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by traeces(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
let me ask you, can a monkey agree that toa monkey is ugly?

Kai!
And to think I used to like this guy.
Oya let's see the fine boy's dp grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Preshy561(f): 4:15pm On May 12, 2018
i can relate.cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by iamJ(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2018
traeces:

Kai!
And to think I used to like this guy.
Oya let's see the fine boy's dp grin
No filter attitude grin
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 12, 2018
I can relate to many of them and I don't think I am in the age bracket of those under any pressure to get married yet.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:
i can relate.cheesy
go nd marry
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2018
greiboy:
I can relate to many of then and I don't think I am in the age bracket of those under any pressure to get married yet.
you are still forming street abi
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
let me ask you, can a monkey agree that a monkey is ugly?
chai guy,u no well I swear... oya upload ur pix let's see how handsome/ugly u re..........all I see is d back of a dude
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2018
I can relate with some sha especially the second picture and kito. However, marriage is not in my budget for now except Evablizin accept my marriage proposal.
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I relate to all of them,and guess what,I ain't married yet...what are u going to do a
mayb thisbt it
mayb this

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Preshy561(f): 4:20pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:
go nd marry
lool,okay.
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:
go nd marry
are you married
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:

you are still forming street abi
cheesy bruv, anyone born in the early 90s should be able to relate to all this pictures.

It has nothing to do with street

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:
mayb this
very funny
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
are you married
ermmm abt that u see.... u dont ask the poster the question grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problem Having Sex Without Condom / Error thread / I Want To Sell My Woman-friend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.