Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,170 members, 7,864,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals (2558 Views)

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2005
I met this sweet girl about three days ago at the park. We chatted and got to know each other well.

I saw her again today and became personal with her. In those three days, we can't be termed "just friends" because we've taken ourselves to another level.

To cut the story short, i made her know that i want to go out with her but she turned me down and refused to giving me proper explanation of why she did so.

People, abeg make una help me...o!
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cillalove(f): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2005
give her time, she may or may not. but u gotta have patient. or she might just wanna be friends grin
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2005
cillalove:

give her time, she may or may not. but u gotta have patient. or she might just want to be friends grin

Give her time? Till eternity? Do you want some smart ass to come and take her away?

I can't and won't take that chance. She's too precious for me to loose.
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by hotangel2(f): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2005
In those three days, we can't be termed "just friends" because we've taken ourselves to another level.

i take that as you've had sex. Well maybe ur sex wasnt great enough for her, and she dont want you no more. Sorry hun..
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by Greatpeter(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2005
Hey young man, don't give up.
Let me give you a fomular that works more than magic.
Continue in your toasting, for persistence overcomes resistance.
Just believe in yourself and don't be intimidated.
Go for the kill but don't rush her.
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by MatureMe(f): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2006
Hi cushman, if she really appeared to be in tuned with you at the time you were "just friends" then don't give up on her anytime soon. I would ask her again why she doesn't want to go out on a date. Women can at times be fickle and are not always accustomed to a gentleman who can see they are worthy. smiley smiley
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by nicetohave(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2006
MatureMe:

Hi cushman, if she really appeared to be in tuned with you at the time you were "just friends" then don't give up on her anytime soon. I would ask her again why she doesn't want to go out on a date. Women can at times be fickle and are not always accustomed to a gentleman who can see they are worthy. smiley smiley

Word!!! cushman are you listening?  cool
hot-angel:

i take that as you've had sex. Well maybe your sex wasnt great enough for her, and she don't want you no more. Sorry hun..

blunt but fair  cheesy angel---you have a great imagination and thats why youre the queen of NL  cool cushman could that be true?  grin cool
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by Rolly: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2006
cushman, i think u should give her time shes probably not ready to rush into anything yet cheesy
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by Seun(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2006
Funny enough, you're probably only interested in sex. But you'll create an illusion that you 'love' her in order to get to her heart. Probably you kissed and caressed during those few days but you didn't get to hit the spot and so you want to 'go out' with her. Interesting!
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2006
Greatpeter:

Hey young man, don't give up.
Let me give you a fomular that works more than magic.
Continue in your toasting, for persistence overcomes resistance.
Just believe in yourself and don't be intimidated.
Go for the kill but don't rush her.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll put that into practice.

MatureMe:

Thanks! smiley

Seun:

Funny enough, you're probably only interested in sex. But you'll create an illusion that you 'love' her in order to get to her heart. Probably you kissed and caressed during those few days but you didn't get to hit the spot and so you want to 'go out' with her. Interesting!

Funny enough, i've not thought of that angle. I just wanted her to be mine - forever.
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by nicetohave(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2006
Funny enough, i've not thought of that angle. I just wanted her to be mine - forever.
[quote][/quote]

mhhhmmm, and why does that sound familiar cool
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2006
mhhhmmm, and why does that sound familiar cool

Does it? Well, i'll never know
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by Seun(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2006

After three days of knowing her you want her to be yours forever? Is she your first girlfriend? Did your previous girlfriend become 'yours forever'?

Come on, mate, be sincere! Either you are blinded by her beauty / charms or you are not being sincere. Saying, "I don't know what I'm doing, I'm just naively caught up in your love" is very effective at winning women, so keep at it and you might succeed at getting her favors. cheesy
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by nicetohave(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2006
cheesy cheesy I would say cushman was (or is ) smitten grin grin cool
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2006
nicetohave:

cheesy cheesy I would say cushman was (or is ) smitten grin grin cool

You think so? Well, i don't think so. cool
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2006
Thank God she's here with us on Nairaland  cheesy
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cillalove(f): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2006
she is shocked............... tell me more
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2006
Yeah she's here LIVE on Nairaland
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2006
She said she won't date me because we hold different beliefs in religion.

Now, how does that affect any relationship
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by Ashbaby(f): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2006
cushman:

What, were u born yesterday? You know what I can tell you, since it seems to be such a heavy weighing burden for you, go get her. Simple as that. Don't even think of the excuses she (according to you) gives. And then give her those sweet nothings of wanting her to be yours forever. After that, make sure you come back after a week....even that's too long....but just for the sake of giving you the benefit of doubt.....then u come bak and give us a report of how your love is doing.....forever.....hehehehehe! And no, ur not smitten. Ur very much in love and u wonna be with her forever. That's it. Simple. Good luck, buddy!
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by snazzydawn(f): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2006
tell us,who is she?we could help,you know? grin
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by Ashbaby(f): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2006
snazzydawn:

tell us,who is she?we could help,you know? grin
Trust me, snazzydawn, his courage can only go that far as to brag that she's here, and refuse to give her away. She's probably not here. He even might have made up the story just to see what ppl are going to say. Who knows.
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by IAH(f): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2006
cushman:

If you truly want her and she is refusing you solely because of religious issues, then change to her religion. It's that simple. After you've hit your desired spot, you can change back to your religion. Abi no be so guys dey do?
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by nicetohave(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2006
no be so o IAH, na when you turn to cunny man die cunny man bury am? cool
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2006
I'm getting more and more confused now
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by thelastdon(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2006
u fit borrow my service..........how u see that one? kiss kiss
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2006
She's even replying and making contributions to this thread. Interesting smiley.
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by Seun(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2006
I understand what you mean when you say your religious differences won't affect the sex relationship. cheesy
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2006
Oga admin., why do you think i'm only after sex? Can't one have a decent relationship?
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by Seun(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2006
What is a decent relationship? Are you saying you want to marry this girl?
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by cushman(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2006
Ofcourse! grin Don't i sound very convincing?
Re: She Refuses To Give In To My Proposals by thelastdon(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2006
una never kill this thread, na wa oh!
angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story / Video : Benefits Of Dating A Fat Chick / I Prefer Truth Than Lies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.