Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance (4099 Views)

Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2018
Emycord:
All Positive For ipob Why? Hear This python Dance Got Icc Knocking On Nigeria Door. Early This Year amnesty Award Ipob "The Most PeaceFul Freedom Org" And The World Has Seen With Thier Low Key But Strong diplomatic Moves Ipob Is More Stronger. The trump Remark To buhari Is A Plus To Ipob Muric mssn Keep On. Now Nigeria Has StarT bombing ohaneze Home To DemoNise Ipob. It Wont Work IT Will Fail

Lying to yourself over and over doesn't make you smart, just to let you know.
IPOB in Nigeria currently is as useless as "P" in psychology.
Rodrigo Duterte president of Philippines got an ICC summon, he pulled his country out of ICC, you can guess what Nigeria would do if it becomes absolutely necessary.

3 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by selemempe: 7:14pm On May 13, 2018
Yyeske:
No need for much noise, 30th May is by the corner and let's see who would win between Ndigbo and IPOB.
lol...u must be ndigbo. Cos d fight is btw u and ipob. The igbos that am part of are ipob
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2018
Emycord:
I dare Your Military To admit Possession Of Kanu And See Hell loose. Y Are De afraid? You Are Talking Of Him In Prison But He Was Talking And That Was Was Powered Ipob. How Did Those Nation fare During The Last Arab Uprising In Egypt And Tunisia? And To Think Of It DO You Even Hear Them Marginalising Its Own Citizens?

You know with your verbose rhetorics last year and formation of BSS, one will not expect by now that the almighty BSS will end up in a pool of mud, continue deceiving illiterates.
Please Arab spring did not threaten the sovereignty of Egypt, those presently threatening the sovereignty of Egypt in the Sainai are seeing fire and fury, does IPOB have anybody that is functionally enlightened? Jeez!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2018
Emycord:
What I Do Know Is That South sudan Independence Was Almost Done The Moment Icc Was Through With Bashar Omar Over Human Rights abuse, Genocide, War Crimes Etc. At That Point It Seems It Wont Happen But It Did. Let Me Also Tell You 50 Years Ago There Were Only About 95 Nations Around The World But Today There Are Around 193 In Un Alone Not To Talk Of Non Un Members. No Nations Unity Is Cast In Stone

ICC could not arrest one of the weakest presidents in Africa Al Bashir even with the unsolicited help of South Africa, you are here ranting how ICC got you South Sudan, you are just a bloody illiterate get the Bleep off the Internet.
You thnik you are under the head bridge market where you spin traders that cannot spell African magic.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by selemempe: 7:24pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Python dance was not a military policy but a military operation, before IPOB started threatening Nigeria, they should be smart enough to know the military has a constitution mandate to crush them not with knives but sophisticated weapons, so it was very silly of IPOB to jettison arms,

if they did carry arms then we will get to the stage of insurrection before their final defeat, Buhari may not be a Gowon that gave them " No victor, no vanquished ".

So I expect Buhari to declare a total victory then rule the south east the way Israel is ruling the Palestinians after their defeat or the UK and Ireland, only then will the igbo man understand marginalization while Biafra is buried forever.

IPOB was lucky shaa!
!
nice analysis..but u 4got one thing... buhari and indeed hausas will not rule forever... they do not own the nigerian military either.

One day a sympathizer of nigeria's breakup might just bcom president. Another scenerio is that ipob can easily infiltrate the military with our igbo soldier just like bokoharam did...and have access to all the weapon they need.

Let me ask u. Did nigerian army defeat niger delta militants? No! Amnesy did
Has nigerian military defeated boko haram? No!
Did the military defeat biafrans in 1966? No! Biafrans surrendered because of blockade.

Ur military is among the weakest in d world bro...and without foreign help...another biafran armed struggle will win. All the tuckano jets and bombadiers cant bomb boko haram that are isolated in a known area called sambisa...now imagine how ineffective they would be against ipob who would be concealed within the populace

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by gidgiddy: 7:31pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Buhari does not need to love or hate igbos to do the job we elected him for, go to Egypt and act this script you just wrote then come and tell me how well it ended.

Only in Nigeria everyone is allowed to misbehave without consequences because everyone can talk, igbo this, Hausa that, the sovereignty of this country was threatened by some over fed lunatics yet you expected a pat on the back?
Just thank your stars !!

Stop talking like ignorant person. The Egypt you are talking about is not a democratic country, the current Presidentbcame to power by a military coup the took of his military uniform to wear that of civilian. The power in Egypt is still with the military.

Did you elect Buhari to follow the rule of law or to whatever he likes? If you elected him to follow the rule of law then ask him if the constitution gives him any right to send the Military to specifically do the job of the Police. Ask him if the military has any right to go to anyone's house to make an arrest or to shoot up the place.

Boko Haram, herdsmen and Niger Delta militants are all armed and killing people everyday But the threat to the sovereignty of your country is an unarmed group of protesters?

If an unarmed group can threaten the sovereignty of your country then your country is a joke.

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by selemempe: 7:39pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Buhari does not need to love or hate igbos to do the job we elected him for, go to Egypt and act this script you just wrote then come and tell me how well it ended.

Only in Nigeria everyone is allowed to misbehave without consequences because everyone can talk, igbo this, Hausa that, the sovereignty of this country was threatened by some over fed lunatics yet you expected a pat on the back?
Just thank your stars !!
I see that u really have a smart mouth and i should not have been patient with u. Let me let u to know something real quick...buhari is doing wat he has to do...but he wont be there forever...and neither will the hausa ppl.

I am not naive..i know only armed conflict will get biafra..but u will be very naive to wave such conflicts away as already won by nigeria. No country wins terrorism. The mistakes of the 1st biafran war are there for anybody who will lead the 2nd war to learn from. U.s with all their fire power lost in vietnam and as u can see...the ussr broke up. The current ipob strategy has done a lot to awaken the biafran spirit in us....u guys acted late..now the seed is sown. I for one cant stop thinking about biafra now...i suffered severe insomnia for 3 months strictly because of my biafran obsession...imagine that! Meanwhile in 2015 i voted buhari and loathed nnamdi kanu back then..just imagine that bro.. true story. And there are thousands of ppl like me out there.. do u seriously think i wont lay down my life somewhere along the line if nesessary...for biafra?

The nxt biafran agitation will be an armed and bloody and there wont be any winners

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2018
selemempe:
nice analysis..but u 4got one thing... buhari and indeed hausas will not rule forever... they do not own the nigerian military either.

One day a sympathizer of nigeria's breakup might just bcom president. Another scenerio is that ipob can easily infiltrate the military with our igbo soldier just like bokoharam did...and have access to all the weapon they need.

Let me ask u. Did nigerian army defeat niger delta militants? No! Amnesy did
Has nigerian military defeated boko haram? No!
Did the military defeat biafrans in 1966? No! Biafrans surrendered because of blockade.

Ur military is among the weakest in d world bro...and without foreign help...another biafran armed struggle will win. All the tuckano jets and bombadiers cant bomb boko haram that are isolated in a known area called sambisa...now imagine how ineffective they would be against ipob who would be concealed within the populace

Do you sincerely believe any president of Nigeria has the power to break Nigeria?
You guys are so empty!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by selemempe: 7:52pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Do you sincerely believe any president of Nigeria has the power to break Nigeria?
You guys are so empty!!
Any president of nigeria is powerful enough to break nigeria...who is empty now. U are not only naive but obnoxsiously empty not to realise that a president is indeed power.
Let me ask u. Do u know me? No. If tomorow i bcom president and start funding and arming youths..to create tension in the country will u know? No. In that caos a lot can happen....including a un backed referandum like in south sudan...hell i dont even need to be a president to successfully do dat...i just need to be very powerful

U stupidly thinking i mean a president can unilaterally declare biafra...dat shows how shallow u are and how shallow u think.... all a president need to do is create tension and solve it. Let me gv u examples
1. Gej told okar to make an attempt on his life in abuja at eagle square in order to help him win in 2011 by creating sympathy for him
2 buhari is sponsoring heardsmen killing in order to make the middlebelt accept grazing route.

U get my drift!

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 9:00pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

ICC could not arrest one of the weakest presidents in Africa Al Bashar even with the unsolicited help of South Africa, you are here ranting how ICC got you South Sudan, you are just a bloody illiterate get the Bleep off the Internet.
You thnik you are under the head bridge market where you spin traders that cannot spell African magic.
HAHa You Are The fool What Has His Arrest Got To Do With South Sudan Independence. They Don't Have To Arrest Him The Goal Has Been GotteN Which Is Independence For South Sudan He Can Keep roaming Round The World Since Icc Has Declared Him A fugitive. Who Care About His Arrest
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 9:07pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

You know with your verbose rhetorics last year and formation of BSS, one will not expect by now that the almighty BSS will end up in a pool of mud, continue deceiving illiterates.
Please Arab spring did not threaten the sovereignty of Egypt, those presently threatening the sovereignty of Egypt in the Sainai are seeing fire and fury, does IPOB have anybody that is functionally enlightened? Jeez!!
ARAB SPRING PUT OUT A PRESIDENT. JUST In Case You Think Buhari Is Too Powerfull. And Yes Seeing Fire Is Part Of What People Must Suffer For Freedom Its Not New So Don't Gloat Over It. FreedoM Does Not Come On A Platter Of Gold
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 9:21pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

Lying to yourself over and over doesn't make you smart.IPOB in Nigeria currently is as useless as "P" in psychology.
Rodrigo Duterte president of Philippines got an ICC summon, he pulled his country out of ICC, you can guess what Nigeria would do if it becomes absolutely necessary.
WELL That Sound Like The Giant Of Africa Running Away From Justice ? So If Nigeria Is That Powerfull Against Icc Why Suggest That It Will pull Out Of Icc ? Or Are Now Saying That Indeed If Ipob Win At Icc That Nigeria Is In For It. If Ipob Is As Useless As You Are Made To Think Why Do You worry Over A Sit At Home Protest? Why Are You All Over Every Biafra Topic Just To Check Out The Latest? I Hope You Know Too That Au Has Ask You To Hold On About Ipob?
As We Speak Biafra Case Is Au The Following Courts And Agencies
Nigeria Court
ecowas
Au
unsc
Unhrc
Us Court
Icc
Eu
Amnesty Int
And So Far Ipob Has Upper Hand. Even fg Has Not Proven Anything For Over 2 Years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 9:25pm On May 13, 2018
kayfra:

Useless chest beating. You guys have zero shame even after the humiliation by our gallant python soldiers grin
SO Why Was Your Attorney General "Worried" When Icc Came Calling Last Month About Human Rights Abuse Case Against The Army Over python Dance AT Icc
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by kayfra: 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
Emycord:
SO Why Was Your Attorney General "Worried" When Icc Came Calling Last Month About Human Rights Abuse Case Against The Army Over python Dance AT Icc

He called you to say he was worried? Lmao grin grin grin

You people are insufferable

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 9:44pm On May 13, 2018
kayfra:

He called you to say he was worried? Lmao grin grin grin

You people are insufferable
. He Called You Did You Not See It In Your Missed Call List? google It O And Come Back Here
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by KratosCorp: 12:02am On May 14, 2018
Your inhuman support for this unjust contraption may result to your shame/that of your offspring - if any. This inorganic and evil empire that you are shamelessly spewing sacrilege in support of will DEFINITELY give in sooner than later, one way or the other. No force or entity can sustain an institutionalized oppression forever. If USSR could give in, just know that this a mere candle in the wind - a feather mark on the sand.

A compusory union.that was not founded by collective choice is an oppressive bondage.

True liberty is the ability to say no without fear. When unity becomes compulsory, it ceases to be unity.

jpphilips:

Lying to yourself over and over doesn't make you smart, just to let you know.
IPOB in Nigeria currently is as useless as "P" in psychology.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 3:05am On May 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Stop talking like ignorant person. The Egypt you are talking about is not a democratic country, the current Presidentbcame to power by a military coup the took of his military uniform to wear that of civilian. The power in Egypt is still with the military.

Did you elect Buhari to follow the rule of law or to whatever he likes? If you elected him to follow the rule of law then ask him if the constitution gives him any right to send the Military to specifically do the job of the Police. Ask him if the military has any right to go to anyone's house to make an arrest or to shoot up the place.

Boko Haram, herdsmen and Niger Delta militants are all armed and killing people everyday But the threat to the sovereignty of your country is an unarmed group of protesters?

If an unarmed group can threaten the sovereignty of your country then your country is a joke.

You think Democracy is license to stupidity right?
You think you are more democratic than Spain currently raping the Catalans right? Just thank your stars.
If you want to know how well Boko haram is faring, why don't you join them, cheap rants!
You don't deserve any response!!

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 3:06am On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Since you know that much why waste your energy with illiterates that know nothing, shouting Biafra everywhere?
What is your problem with IPOB/Biafra?? Is it because they are tired of staying with unreasonable subhumans like you in the same shithole?? Haba!!
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 3:07am On May 14, 2018
KratosCorp:
Your inhuman support for this unjust contraption may result to your shame/that of your offspring - if any. This inorganic and evil empire that you are shamelessly spewing sacrilege in support of will DEFINITELY give in sooner than later, one way or the other. No force or entity can sustain an institutionalized oppression forever. If USSR could give in, just know that this a mere candle in the wind - a feather mark on the sand.

A compusory union.that was not founded by collective choice is an oppressive bondage.

True liberty is the ability to say no without fear. When unity becomes compulsory, it ceases to be unity.

Pls grab a visa to any place that suits your purpose, those that love the sacrilege wont notice your absence.
You can't be disturbing everybody with your stupidity.
Since you know the USSR story, then go and do what they did not assembling illiterate bike riders chanting Biafra like mad people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 3:20am On May 14, 2018
hmabdool:
Buhari was absent last year that was why they kept chest beating, and when he came back, Python swallowed them up, now that d boss is around who born Ipob biafrauds yoots to come disturb the peace of Nigerian State

BTW sai Baba till 2023
Honestly am ashamed of this shithole of a country and every animal in it. Just imagine what something that parades itself as a human being is saying. Tell your python to swallow fulani Herdsmen the same way.
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 3:27am On May 14, 2018
selemempe:
I see that u really have a smart mouth and i should not have been patient with u. Let me let u to know something real quick...buhari is doing wat he has to do...but he wont be there forever...and neither will the hausa ppl.

I am not naive..i know only armed conflict will get biafra..but u will be very naive to wave such conflicts away as already won by nigeria. No country wins terrorism. The mistakes of the 1st biafran war are there for anybody who will lead the 2nd war to learn from. U.s with all their fire power lost in vietnam and as u can see...the ussr broke up. The current ipob strategy has done a lot to awaken the biafran spirit in us....u guys acted late..now the seed is sown. I for one cant stop thinking about biafra now...i suffered severe insomnia for 3 months strictly because of my biafran obsession...imagine that! Meanwhile in 2015 i voted buhari and loathed nnamdi kanu back then..just imagine that bro.. true story. And there are thousands of ppl like me out there.. do u seriously think i wont lay down my life somewhere along the line if nesessary...for biafra?

The nxt biafran agitation will be an armed and bloody and there wont be any winners

Ask yourself, what is your life worth? Is it not funny that an Okada rider from Abakiliki that does 200mph on a bike without helmet is telling me what he wants to do with his life, lol, is that one life?

Please be serious, we heard of the civil war, we saw the militant crisis, we are seeing Boko haram so i have no doubt some idiots somewhere may try their luck in the future, the question is; will you win? Like Gowon said, "after 3yrs of bloodshed we have secured victory for common sense"

He said the US lost in Vietnam grin , the same illiterates everytime, does it mean no IPOB member is enlightened? Is it an association of dumb villagers?

You can fight for Biafra but you think we can't fight for Nigeria talk is cheap, bloody unarmed Alpha jets roared in Umuahia, chest beating BSS ran under the table, by the time NAF starts flying the Tucanos and the Thunder what will they do?
Dumb youths everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 3:31am On May 14, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Honestly am ashamed of this shithole of a country and every animal in it. Just imagine what something that parades itself as a human being is saying. Tell your python to swallow fulani Herdsmen the same way.

Rat poison, wet transformer, marine rope, take your pick, if you hate Nigeria walk, if you can't walk, neutralize yourself.
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 3:34am On May 14, 2018
selemempe:
Any president of nigeria is powerful enough to break nigeria...who is empty now. U are not only naive but obnoxsiously empty not to realise that a president is indeed power.
Let me ask u. Do u know me? No. If tomorow i bcom president and start funding and arming youths..to create tension in the country will u know? No. In that caos a lot can happen....including a un backed referandum like in south sudan...hell i dont even need to be a president to successfully do dat...i just need to be very powerful

U stupidly thinking i mean a president can unilaterally declare biafra...dat shows how shallow u are and how shallow u think.... all a president need to do is create tension and solve it. Let me gv u examples
1. Gej told okar to make an attempt on his life in abuja at eagle square in order to help him win in 2011 by creating sympathy for him
2 buhari is sponsoring heardsmen killing in order to make the middlebelt accept grazing route.

U get my drift!

Yawns!! IQ rating; 15, Nursery school rhyme, we talk when you grow up.

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 3:36am On May 14, 2018
Emycord:
HAHa You Are The fool What Has His Arrest Got To Do With South Sudan Independence. They Don't Have To Arrest Him The Goal Has Been GotteN Which Is Independence For South Sudan He Can Keep roaming Round The World Since Icc Has Declared Him A fugitive. Who Care About His Arrest

You sounded like someone that doesn't own a television, you have my sympathies....
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 3:37am On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Just thank your stars !!
So, in that your devilish heart the sovereignty of your shithole was only threatened by IPOB and not fulani herdsmen is it not??
kanu called Nigeria a zoo because of people like you that thinks they know something while they know nothing.
olboy see reasoning cheesy cheesy
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 3:41am On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Rat poison, wet transformer, marine rope, take your pick, if you hate Nigeria walk, if you can't walk, neutralize yourself.
I think you're the one that needs those things you mentioned. Because the way Biafra/IPOB matter dey take pepper you ehn two no fit divide am.

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 3:44am On May 14, 2018
Emycord:
ARAB SPRING PUT OUT A PRESIDENT. JUST In Case You Think Buhari Is Too Powerfull. And Yes Seeing Fire Is Part Of What People Must Suffer For Freedom Its Not New So Don't Gloat Over It. FreedoM Does Not Come On A Platter Of Gold

It is called removing a president from office not "Put out", so long as it is a popular consensus and a reflection of the people's will, it is not different from an election, so implying that Arab spring threatened the sovereignty of Egypt, it is either you have no clue what sovereignty means or you are just one of those dumb IPOB illiterate members tying Gucci colors on their heads every Sunday.

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 3:48am On May 14, 2018
Emycord:
WELL That Sound Like The Giant Of Africa Running Away From Justice ? So If Nigeria Is That Powerfull Against Icc Why Suggest That It Will pull Out Of Icc ? Or Are Now Saying That Indeed If Ipob Win At Icc That Nigeria Is In For It. If Ipob Is As Useless As You Are Made To Think Why Do You worry Over A Sit At Home Protest? Why Are You All Over Every Biafra Topic Just To Check Out The Latest? I Hope You Know Too That Au Has Ask You To Hold On About Ipob?
As We Speak Biafra Case Is Au The Following Courts And Agencies
Nigeria Court
ecowas
Au
unsc
Unhrc
Us Court
Icc
Eu
Amnesty Int
And So Far Ipob Has Upper Hand. Even fg Has Not Proven Anything For Over 2 Years

grin grin grin You are just mentioning organisations you have no clue what they do because a lunatic from London told you they will cure all your national sicknesses, lol
What do you sell? Handkerchief or Towel?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 3:53am On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

You can relocate to any country of your choice to save your "cold blood" , in Nigeria, threatening the sovereignty of this country has serious consequences, your father told you that, I suppose you will advise your kids better.

If you desperately need Biafra, Beyond the Gulf of Guinea is a vast uninhabited territory, sandfill it and call it anything you like.
Once in Nigeria, you must respect the indivisibility clause in our Constitution.
Indivisibility clause in your constitution?? Which constitution are you talking about?? Is it the one your god Buhari have succeed in killing?? I know that your skull is without brain but pls pretend as if you have something there.
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 3:59am On May 14, 2018
enemybulldozer:
So, in that your devilish heart the sovereignty of your shithole was only threatened by IPOB and not fulani herdsmen is it not??
kanu called Nigeria a zoo because of people like you that thinks they know something while they know nothing.
olboy see reasoning cheesy cheesy

Kanu told you to hate your country, you did, he told you to fight for Biafra, you died in the process, the only opportunity Kanu had to prove himself, he ran away, lol.
We already know who the f00l is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 3:59am On May 14, 2018
kayfra:

Useless chest beating. You guys have zero shame even after the humiliation by our gallant python soldiers grin
Did I hear you say gallant python soldiers?? Why they no gallant reach Boko-Haram or fulani Herdsmen?? Their gallantry is it only for unarmed Igbo youths??
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by gidgiddy: 4:05am On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

You think Democracy is license to stupidity right?
You think you are more democratic than Spain currently raping the Catalans right? Just thank your stars.
If you want to know how well Boko haram is faring, why don't you join them, cheap rants!
You don't deserve any response!!

The only stupidity here is your own where you have armed groups such as Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Niger Delta Militants who are all armed and killing people everyday, destroying properties, driving people into IDP camps. But your main headache is unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone.

The danger in your country is IPOB, the others are just busy killing people.

Life is short, get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP / Angry Youths In Kwara Set Bukola Sarakis Campaign Vehicle On Fire / Video & Picture Of How The Security Forces Burnt Kanu's Lawyers House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.