Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,715 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance (4108 Views)

Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by gidgiddy: 9:30pm On May 15, 2018
asorocker:
Python dance is the most unintelligent military policy ever. I just thank God that ipob did not pick arms , one wonders the military basis for declaring a military policy against an unarmed agitation when there are countless armed people slaughtering Nigerians all over the country with no strategic military operations.

Possibly the military didn't want to experience what they experienced in civil war where military divisions where completely wiped by a simple biafran military formation led by majors

One shocking thing about operation Python dance is the military pronounced IPOB a 'militant terrorist organisation'. They said that IPOB attacked them with stones and sticks, tried to snatch a gun, established checkpoints to extort people. Let's just assume for a moment that all these allegations are true.

How come that during operation Cat Race, the Herdsmen killed 13 Soldiers in the picture below, but the military Did not pronounce the Herdsmen as militant terrorist organization?

So IPOB is good to called terrorists for sticks, stones attck and extortion but Herdsmen that actually shot and killed Nigerian Soldiers get no terrorist tag?

That's the joke of it
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by sharpsecret: 11:42pm On May 15, 2018
it doesnt matter if people rememba u..wat matters is u are remembered for gud or bad..kanu is a legend in many peoples heart..and generations to come wil remember him
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Xander85: 2:54am On May 16, 2018
jpphilips:

When you are about to raise your hopes that IPOB at least has one soul that is properly educated, the one last hope disappoints you so badly you begin to prefer the previous ret@rds, the Rubbish going on in the lake chad basin is the backwardness of the north right? how do you explain the rubbish called ISIS attacks that has occured 5 times in two years in the heart of France? How do you explain the rubbish as you call it happening in Delhi the capital of India, better rated than your Abuja? how do you explain the rubbish going on in turkey? even most recently St petersburg in Russia? Even southern Nigeria without the so called "Northern Backwardness" at some point has become a victim of terror Attacks, Abuja, perhaps Abuja is backward by your standard, how about the city of Port Harcourt in 2006, all backward? grin grin

Because you are poorly informed, you never knew that the commander of the MNJTF tax force is a Nigerian, this is the point where you say, thank you!! for giving you credible information. IPOB can't help you that much!!

Tell that to Israel, Turkey, Russia, China etc. What is your point exactly? accusing someone of human rights infractions does it stop the institution from functioning?

I will only address the bold part, the rest of your misinformation can only qualify for Nursery rhymes, Nigeria respected an intl court decision because Cameroon under the Pacte coloniale agreement has formed a strategic alliance with France militarily, it's just like screwing with a NATO ally and not expecting the wrath of article 5, what I just said is too complex for an uneducated IPOB member to understand, I am only hoping that you will get an interpretation elsewhere after now, If you understood what I told you about the alliance of Syria, you would have known that was exactly what played out with Cameroon and Nigeria, as expected, you goofed reason you repeated the same question in a different scenario.
let me also remind you that at the time of that impasse, France was the 4th best military in the world, a permanent member of the UNSC and also a nuclear power.
Those considerations are not designed for retarded IPOB brains to understand again, I don't expect you to understand that either. regardless,
If Nigeria respected French Military and political might but IPOB think they can't respect Nigeria's sovereignty right? be rest assured there must be consequences, I can not speak for a lizard like jonathan but under the current administration, there must be consequences, I hope and pray you are not caught in the crossfire!!

I choose to be very thick, Jonathan did everything he could yet BHT took 21 LGAS in Adamawa and Borno states, Dashed BHT the heart of Abuja, Bombed police Headquarters, Bombed UN building, nearly bombed Inec headquarters, attacks spread to Kano, Bauchi, Gombe and even Nasarawa states, the only thing Shekau spared for Jonathan's buffoonery was his bed room in Aso rock, meanwhile,
the useless Buhari did nothing, Shekau has not been heard from in a long while, Shekau hadn't the luxury to come to Abuja,we took control of his Sambisa, Took his Camp Zaire, Took his Damboa command and control center, decimated the iranian intelligence sponsored Shia IMN, raped IPOB, screwed the Avengers to get our production above the 2mbopd mark, grin grin grin
for my safety, I prefer that Useless Buhari.

How will you know what BHT was in 2010 when you were busy packing Kanu's shit in a Peckham ghetto!!, now that you are free from his stench, read here:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/25/boko-haram-timeline-nigeria

You are making excuses for a national symbol of incompetence, paying his deserved price in Otuoke grin grin grin grin grin

Chibok is scam according to you, so are all kidnappings in the country, why bother Buhari with a mere scam?, meanwhile;
here is a timeline of herdsmen Attacks in Ghana;

https://www.thecable.ng/228912-2
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Fulani-Attacks-3-Soldiers-fight-for-life-615762
http://citifmonline.com/2017/10/30/8-dead-residents-flee-after-fulani-farmers-clash-in-kwahu/

Im sure because Ghanaians are more sensible than IPOB !diots putting it on a president because he is fulani, maybe you should go back and tell your retards that ivory coast, Ghana, Burkina Faso don't have fulani presidents, ndi ara!!

Nnamdi Kanu spent the most part of his youth in peckham, Peckham is a Ghetto, there is no comfort there grin grin
His lunacy appeals to your likes because like you have proved here, you have no serious education except those free community schools you patronized in Abia state.

You woke up one morning with your demigod Kanu, spread your hands over some Nigerian territory, not only did you give it a dumb name "Biafra", you even claim ownership of it, on a faceless forum you are contemplating a deal? grin grin grin grin
Give me two reasons why you are not mad? try any rally next week let's see how determined you are getting Biafra. Talk is cheaper than piss grin grin

That's it....it's official! This fool i'm exchanging words with is the most ill-educated, most deluded and most pathetic being ever to step out of the north! It's like you reply just for the heck of it, even when you have fuc/k all to say! I just read your reply, and yet again you're going around in circles, not making any rebuttal to the fantastic points i raised in my last post, and you're being as evasive and dishonest as ever!

Whereas i address all the issues you raise, you on the other hand skirt around and dodge all the incontrovertible facts i raise, and then go on to make brand new far-fetched and ridiculous claims! You're hopeless as well as being retarded, and i'm really starting to feel sorry for you! undecided

In your first paragraph, i really don't get the point you're trying to get across! This was what i said, "The rubbish going on in the lake chad basin is a creation of Nigerias' internal ethno-religious politics! Yes, by omission or commission, boko haram as we know it today is a creation of the norths backwardness, poverty, lust for power and jihadist inclinations.....!" Now just how the fuc/k do you twist that to mean me saying only Nigeria experiences terrorism related attacks? Each of those cities and countries you mentioned, like Nigeria, have faced and are facing terrorist attacks as a consequence of their own unique regional and national ethno-religious and political dynamics at play. These dynamics are different from one city/country to another. In the case of Nigeria, i gave you a reason why the north is experiencing terrorism. Reread the quoted extract above from my earlier reply to your foolishness. Dude, do i have to spell out everything....abi na night school you go? angry

Why do i need to preoccupy my precious time trying to know who the head of the MNJTF is at any point in time? Of what benefit is it to me? You probably know because you have or have had a dealing or some sort of relationship with the army.

You seem to be saying that because those countries you mentioned have at one time or the other been accused of human rights violations then it's ok for the Nigerian army to do likewise. I notice you don't deny these allegations or try to denounce them in any way. By your post, you're only trying to justify them by saying other countries have equally been accused! See how evil you are...see how you're completely devoid of any sense of justice! With every subsequent irrelevant post of yours, you further confirm my fears that you truly are the spawn of satan!

Ignoring your curses on IPOB, i take it you're saying (and like i asked in my last reply to you) that no matter the aggression from Cameroon, and no matter how they contravene the greentree agreement signed with Nigeria, that because they have a military pact with France, the Nigerian gov't and its army will ignore all incursions into Nigerian territory and all misbehaviour on their part since they have a military pact with France? If your neighbour knows they have carte-blanche to screw you over any which way knowing fully well you can't do nada, what does that make you, if not their slave and bitc'h? What stopped your precious Nigeria from likewise entering into a military pact with Great Britain (maybe they feel too proud for that), or what stops them from going back to seek the help of those murderous, bloodthirsty, arab janj'aweed schmucks that did their dirty work first time around during the uncivil war of 1967-70? You're very good at finding and giving excuses for not protecting your honour when it comes to facing your equal, but when it comes to innocent, unarmed protesters and agitators, then all of a sudden you rediscover your mojo and start forming Rambo!

There you go again, believing your own hype! Buhari has done this...Buhari has done that! Fact of the matter is that in its entire history as a 'independent' country, Nigeria has never been as fuc/ked up, as insecure and in more of a dire straits than is presently the case! All those phantom achievements in security you just reeled out is obviously from the same place that said the bokos have been 'technically' defeated!

Like i said before, i say it as it is! GEJ was initially slow to respond to the boko menace, and this saw them occupying some LGAs and raising their flags. This slowness to respond could partly be because of dereliction on his and the armies part; but it could also partly be because the north didn't cooperate with the efforts to root out the boko scum (for reasons i stated in my earlier reply: that they hoped to use it to chase the 'inyamiri christian usurper' back to Otuoke...and hoped to use it to reduce the number of 'pesky christians' in the north, claim more territory and ethnically cleanse parts of the north where christians are in the majority)! Remember your god once saying a attack on the bokos was an attack on the north; remember the army being seen as a christian outfit sent to the north east to revenge atrocities committed during the uncivil war; remember GEJ offering to withdraw the soldiers from the north east as requested if the traditional rulers and governors could vouch that there will be no more attacks by the bokos....of course they rejected the offer didn't they?

You're bragging that you 'raped' IPOB and 'screwed' the Avengers? You see this is what i'm saying, that you're starting to believe your own hype! What you did with IPOB was that since you couldn't face Mazi Kanu and IPOB in court because you haven't got a leg to stand on, and since you knew that the Nigerian constitution (as bad and inadequate as it is) would eventually favour freedom of speech, assembly and demand for proof of all the outlandish and ridiculous allegations levelled against the accused....since you knew all this, you were only left with one option to protect your fulani oligarchy and illegally acquired gains in 'one Nigeria', and that was to go for broke and send the fulani army in to murder Mazi Kanu, his parents and innocent Igbos! This is what you are bragging about as your 'rape'.

On the issue of the Avengers, it seems you don't remember how your god fuc/ked up the relative peace and high oil productions levels he met in the Niger Delta by forming 'new sheriff in town' when newly sworn in! When he saw his wickedness was going to get him and the Nigerian economy really fuc/ked up what did he do? He sent down his vice to go beg the Niger Deltans to calm things. He even reluctantly agreed to reinstate the amnesty programme and payments. So much for 'screwing' the Avengers! shocked

Read my lips (abi na my words), the Chibok thing is a scam...a set-up to try and discredit the GEJ administration! You power hungry toads can do anything for power.....controlling power at the centre is your reason for breathing and getting up each morning! And when you're not in control you start throwing tantrums and throwing your toys out the pram!

So there were a few incidents of attacks in Ghana! If all you can point to as the timeline for fulani herdsmen attacks in Ghana is those three links then i'd say Ghana has got a handle on things due to their unforgiving stance on fulani herdsmen in their country! Compared to Nigeria that's been witnessing death and destruction on an industrial scale ever since Buhari was sworn in, i'd say Ghana is doing quite well!

Cote D'ivoire, Ghana and Burkina Faso don't have fulani presidents, but that isn't the issue! Fulanis' found in other countries, for some funny reason are not as power hungry and evil as the ones found in Nigeria! The ones in Nigeria have a sense of entitlement and are bloodthirsty! The bad ones from other countries have realised this, and since birds of the same feather flock together, have taken advantage of this (and Nigerias' porous borders) to flock into Nigeria to help their kinsmen in their jihad! You do know Adama Barrow is a Fula don't you? Notice how peaceful and tranquil the Gambia is?

See how dangerous misinformation can be? So if they ask you about IPOB now you'd declare that IPOB 'claimed territory' in Nigeria? I suppose they did it the same way the bokos did theirs? You've let you hate take control of your better judgement, and this is why you support the killing of Igbo youth who have done nothing more than demonstrate, attend rallies and demand for a referendum! You're unspeakably evil!

You calling Peckham a ghetto shows just how little you know of London, and possibly just how long ago you went there! Attached are a few pics of the Peckham you call a ghetto smiley :

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2018
gidgiddy:

One shocking thing about operation Python dance is the military pronounced IPOB a 'militant terrorist organisation'. They said that IPOB attacked them with stones and sticks, tried to snatch a gun, established checkpoints to extort people. Let's just assume for a moment that all these allegations are true.

How come that during operation Cat Race, the Herdsmen killed 13 Soldiers in the picture below, but the military Did not pronounce the Herdsmen as militant terrorist organization?

So IPOB is good to called terrorists for sticks, stones attck and extortion but Herdsmen that actually shot and killed Nigerian Soldiers get no terrorist tag?

That's the joke of it

You now decide for the army how to defend the sovereignty of Nigeria right?
IPOB is a terror group, deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2018
sharpsecret:
it doesnt matter if people rememba u..wat matters is u are remembered for gud or bad..kanu is a legend in many peoples heart..and generations to come wil remember him

Your opinion, Kanu to any enlightened mind is a lunatic that thinks he can get a country by parading his !diocy in a jewish regalia.
He only succeeded in screwing the minds of illiterates that could barely write their names.
If you are an illiterate, sure Kanu is your hero.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2018
Xander85:

That's it....it's official! This fool i'm exchanging words with is the most ill-educated, most deluded and most pathetic being ever to step out of the north! It's like you reply just for the heck of it, even when you have fuc/k all to say! I just read your reply, and yet again you're going around in circles, not making any rebuttal to the fantastic points i raised in my last post, and you're being as evasive and dishonest as ever!

Whereas i address all the issues you raise, you on the other hand skirt around and dodge all the incontrovertible facts i raise, and then go on to make brand new far-fetched and ridiculous claims! You're hopeless as well as being retarded, and i'm really starting to feel sorry for you! undecided

In your first paragraph, i really don't get the point you're trying to get across! This was what i said, "The rubbish going on in the lake chad basin is a creation of Nigerias' internal ethno-religious politics! Yes, by omission or commission, boko haram as we know it today is a creation of the norths backwardness, poverty, lust for power and jihadist inclinations.....!" Now just how the fuc/k do you twist that to mean me saying only Nigeria experiences terrorism related attacks? Each of those cities and countries you mentioned, like Nigeria, have faced and are facing terrorist attacks as a consequence of their own unique regional and national ethno-religious and political dynamics at play. These dynamics are different from one city/country to another. In the case of Nigeria, i gave you a reason why the north is experiencing terrorism. Reread the quoted extract above from my earlier reply to your foolishness. Dude, do i have to spell out everything....abi na night school you go? angry

Why do i need to preoccupy my precious time trying to know who the head of the MNJTF is at any point in time? Of what benefit is it to me? You probably know because you have or have had a dealing or some sort of relationship with the army.

You seem to be saying that because those countries you mentioned have at one time or the other been accused of human rights violations then it's ok for the Nigerian army to do likewise. I notice you don't deny these allegations or try to denounce them in any way. By your post, you're only trying to justify them by saying other countries have equally been accused! See how evil you are...see how you're completely devoid of any sense of justice! With every subsequent irrelevant post of yours, you further confirm my fears that you truly are the spawn of satan!

Ignoring your curses on IPOB, i take it you're saying (and like i asked in my last reply to you) that no matter the aggression from Cameroon, and no matter how they contravene the greentree agreement signed with Nigeria, that because they have a military pact with France, the Nigerian gov't and its army will ignore all incursions into Nigerian territory and all misbehaviour on their part since they have a military pact with France? If your neighbour knows they have carte-blanche to screw you over any which way knowing fully well you can't do nada, what does that make you, if not their slave and bitc'h? What stopped your precious Nigeria from likewise entering into a military pact with Great Britain (maybe they feel too proud for that), or what stops them from going back to seek the help of those murderous, bloodthirsty, arab janj'aweed schmucks that did their dirty work first time around during the uncivil war of 1967-70? You're very good at finding and giving excuses for not protecting your honour when it comes to facing your equal, but when it comes to innocent, unarmed protesters and agitators, then all of a sudden you rediscover your mojo and start forming Rambo!

There you go again, believing your own hype! Buhari has done this...Buhari has done that! Fact of the matter is that in its entire history as a 'independent' country, Nigeria has never been as fuc/ked up, as insecure and in more of a dire straits than is presently the case! All those phantom achievements in security you just reeled out is obviously from the same place that said the bokos have been 'technically' defeated!

Like i said before, i say it as it is! GEJ was initially slow to respond to the boko menace, and this saw them occupying some LGAs and raising their flags. This slowness to respond could partly be because of dereliction on his and the armies part; but it could also partly be because the north didn't cooperate with the efforts to root out the boko scum (for reasons i stated in my earlier reply: that they hoped to use it to chase the 'inyamiri christian usurper' back to Otuoke...and hoped to use it to reduce the number of 'pesky christians' in the north, claim more territory and ethnically cleanse parts of the north where christians are in the majority)! Remember your god once saying a attack on the bokos was an attack on the north; remember the army being seen as a christian outfit sent to the north east to revenge atrocities committed during the uncivil war; remember GEJ offering to withdraw the soldiers from the north east as requested if the traditional rulers and governors could vouch that there will be no more attacks by the bokos....of course they rejected the offer didn't they?

You're bragging that you 'raped' IPOB and 'screwed' the Avengers? You see this is what i'm saying, that you're starting to believe your own hype! What you did with IPOB was that since you couldn't face Mazi Kanu and IPOB in court because you haven't got a leg to stand on, and since you knew that the Nigerian constitution (as bad and inadequate as it is) would eventually favour freedom of speech, assembly and demand for proof of all the outlandish and ridiculous allegations levelled against the accused....since you knew all this, you were only left with one option to protect your fulani oligarchy and illegally acquired gains in 'one Nigeria', and that was to go for broke and send the fulani army in to murder Mazi Kanu, his parents and innocent Igbos! This is what you are bragging about as your 'rape'.

On the issue of the Avengers, it seems you don't remember how your god fuc/ked up the relative peace and high oil productions levels he met in the Niger Delta by forming 'new sheriff in town' when newly sworn in! When he saw his wickedness was going to get him and the Nigerian economy really fuc/ked up what did he do? He sent down his vice to go beg the Niger Deltans to calm things. He even reluctantly agreed to reinstate the amnesty programme and payments. So much for 'screwing' the Avengers! shocked

Read my lips (abi na my words), the Chibok thing is a scam...a set-up to try and discredit the GEJ administration! You power hungry toads can do anything for power.....controlling power at the centre is your reason for breathing and getting up each morning! And when you're not in control you start throwing tantrums and throwing your toys out the pram!

So there were a few incidents of attacks in Ghana! If all you can point to as the timeline for fulani herdsmen attacks in Ghana is those three links then i'd say Ghana has got a handle on things due to their unforgiving stance on fulani herdsmen in their country! Compared to Nigeria that's been witnessing death and destruction on an industrial scale ever since Buhari was sworn in, i'd say Ghana is doing quite well!

Cote D'ivoire, Ghana and Burkina Faso don't have fulani presidents, but that isn't the issue! Fulanis' found in other countries, for some funny reason are not as power hungry and evil as the ones found in Nigeria! The ones in Nigeria have a sense of entitlement and are bloodthirsty! The bad ones from other countries have realised this, and since birds of the same feather flock together, have taken advantage of this (and Nigerias' porous borders) to flock into Nigeria to help their kinsmen in their jihad! You do know Adama Barrow is a Fula don't you? Notice how peaceful and tranquil the Gambia is?

See how dangerous misinformation can be? So if they ask you about IPOB now you'd declare that IPOB 'claimed territory' in Nigeria? I suppose they did it the same way the bokos did theirs? You've let you hate take control of your better judgement, and this is why you support the killing of Igbo youth who have done nothing more than demonstrate, attend rallies and demand for a referendum! You're unspeakably evil!

You calling Peckham a ghetto shows just how little you know of London, and possibly just how long ago you went there! Attached are a few pics of the Peckham you call a ghetto smiley :

Did you notice I showed you raw facts while you continue selling your Kanu and Jonathan hail mary. Your personal opinion count for nothing, I feel cheated, you don't know who is commanding the MNJTF, reason you made that dumb comment.
You believe Kanu will get you Biafra at your age? You are dumb and deserve nothing but pity.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by sharpsecret: 10:15pm On May 17, 2018
u can ha8 his religion or his attitude,i dnt hav a problem with dat..wat about his message..why do u ha8 a man dat wants his people to be free frm slavery..though d way he went abt it might not b gud but he really shook nigeria..buhari had to run back frm london without finishing his treatment..people started talkin abt restructuring..ha8 him or love him..he has written his name in history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Wins Vanguard's Governor Of The Year 2018 / Prophet Odumeje Seen Crawling & Praying For Power To Uproot 5G & Corona On Mount / Timi Frank Urges Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Withhold NDDC’s 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.