Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance (4085 Views)

Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by kayfra: 4:08am On May 14, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Did I hear you say gallant python soldiers?? Why they no gallant reach Boko-Haram or fulani Herdsmen?? Their gallantry is it only for unarmed Igbo youths??

Igbo youths are the lamest out of all the belligerent groups in naija. The pushover and the weakest link.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 4:08am On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Kanu told you to hate your country, you did, he told you to fight for Biafra, you died in the process, the only opportunity Kanu had to prove himself, he ran away, lol.
We already know who the f00l is.
Point of correction! I hated Kanu and his group before it was after the python dance that I started seeing what Kanu saw. I now understand that truly Nigeria don't deserve the great Igbos.
Kanu predicted that Buhari will bring Biafra and many of us doubted him but now we can see it clearly.

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 4:10am On May 14, 2018
kayfra:

Igbo youths are the lamest out of all the belligerent groups in naija. The pushover and the weakest link.
What do you know?? Abeg 4uckoff!!

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by selemempe: 4:15am On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Ask yourself, what is your life worth? Is it not funny that an Okada rider from Abakiliki that does 200mph on a bike without helmet is telling me what he wants to do with his life, lol, is that one life?

Please be serious, we heard of the civil war, we saw the militant crisis, we are seeing Boko haram so i have no doubt some idiots somewhere may try their luck in the future, the question is; will you win? Like Gowon said, "after 3yrs of bloodshed we have secured victory for common sense"

He said the US lost in Vietnam grin , the same illiterates everytime, does it mean no IPOB member is enlightened? Is it an association of dumb villagers?

You can fight for Biafra but you think we can't fight for Nigeria talk is cheap, bloody unarmed Alpha jets roared in Umuahia, chest beating BSS ran under the table, by the time NAF starts flying the Tucanos and the Thunder what will they do?
Dumb youths everywhere.
this will be my last post to u because i see clearly who u are now. U are one of those foolish nigerians who are like frogs that react suddenly to hot water...but doesnt react at all wen introduced gradually to heat until they are cooked. Dont realise d gradual social changes taking place in nigeria until it consumes u. Nigeria will never win boko haram...take it to the bank. The war can only end tru a negotiation. And wen the biafra agitation starts again...u will realise wat i have told u today about armed conflict not having clear winners...keep enjoying ur nigeria. I can see u are still a kid who believe the world started in the 90s wen u were born. No sense of history from ur posts. Bye bro...dont quote..u wont get a reply

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by kayfra: 4:18am On May 14, 2018
enemybulldozer:
What do you know?? Abeg 4uckoff!!
Good bye!

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 4:25am On May 14, 2018
kayfra:

Good bye!

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Emycord: 6:54am On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

grin grin grin You are just mentioning organisations you have no clue what they do because a lunatic from London told you they will cure all your national sicknesses, lol
What do you sell? Handkerchief or Towel?
Well I Hope You Know What Eu President Said About Biafra Referendum That He Will Raise The Issue With The Inner cAucus Of The Eu Seems You Don't Follow Current News. Your arguements Have No valid Points Get Facts If You Want To Talk Have You Ever Seen The Laws Establishing The Icc (Statutes Of Rome?) Do You Even Know That They relected Nigeria Appeal Over soveriengty. Same Too For Columbia District Court That Has Power To Prosecute Any Of Such Crimes Even In Another Soverieng Country? Guy. What Do You Even Know About International Law On secession? What About The Right To Self Determination. You The Constitution Can Protect Nigeria Unity ForEver ? What Do You Even Know About The Laws On DeColonisation. You Think I hawk gala?
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Indivisibility clause in your constitution?? Which constitution are you talking about?? Is it the one your god Buhari have succeed in killing?? I know that your skull is without brain but pls pretend as if you have something there.

We the people of the Nigerian state wish to manage that constitution and we are open to an amendment through the right process, Youths with sense are doing a major constitutional review (not too young to run) and they are walking through the process because they have enlightenment and sound education, in your case immediately you left primary school, you were sent from the Village to any big city to do apprentice for Eze-ego holdings, with that village emptiness, how the heck are you supposed to know how constitutions are amended?
Blockheads!!

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

The only stupidity here is your own where you have armed groups such as Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Niger Delta Militants who are all armed and killing people everyday, destroying properties, driving people into IDP camps. But your main headache is unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone.

The danger in your country is IPOB, the others are just busy killing people.

Life is short, get sense.

Unarmed protesters blocking major highways with born fires, shutting down 5 economic viable states of the republic, Disturbing other citizens from going about their duties, threatening others with violence and by extension igbos up north?
let me tell you how the world works, you are not the master, someone else is, wait till you are the master then you call the shots, it doesn't matter if you are educated or an illiterate, They started as protesters in Libya, 8 months on, the government was gone, president dead, security architecture broken, Libya became a failed state, it started as a protest in yemen, today, the so called harmless protesters have changed their nomenclature from the opposition Houthi rebel to the terror group Ansarullah Allah, president gone on exile, country broken, cholera out break, full blown civil war.
Here is the thing, young man, when you become a president, you are free to invite different classes of !diots in your political space, for the one ruling this country, he doesn't take nonsense!!
If you have education and wisdom, this is the smartest time to use it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Point of correction! I hated Kanu and his group before it was after the python dance that I started seeing what Kanu saw. I now understand that truly Nigeria don't deserve the great Igbos.
Kanu predicted that Buhari will bring Biafra and many of us doubted him but now we can see it clearly.

What an enlightened person sees and what an illiterate sees are different, get sound education, enlighten yourself then we can talk about what kanu saw.
Kanu was at best a mind fvcker, because you are not academically sound and very unexposed, you fell for his dumb Jargons, you have seen where that landed you, nonsense!!
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2018
selemempe:
this will be my last post to u because i see clearly who u are now. U are one of those foolish nigerians who are like frogs that react suddenly to hot water...but doesnt react at all wen introduced gradually to heat until they are cooked. Dont realise d gradual social changes taking place in nigeria until it consumes u. Nigeria will never win boko haram...take it to the bank. The war can only end tru a negotiation. And wen the biafra agitation starts again...u will realise wat i have told u today about armed conflict not having clear winners...keep enjoying ur nigeria. I can see u are still a kid who believe the world started in the 90s wen u were born. No sense of history from ur posts. Bye bro...dont quote..u wont get a reply

Let me remind you that Nigeria defeated the Maitatsine, I know you didn't study history in school that is if you attended any, perusing this thread, I am yet to see any intellectually sound IPOB supporter, be that as it may, Boko haram lingered because igbos stood behind a confused president, If jonathan had fought like Buhari is doing today, BHT would have been over so we know what the deal is.

We no longer hear that BHT bombed Abuja, we haven't heard from Shekau for a long time, we are beginning to hear how massive the arms procurement of the Country is, brand new fit for purpose platforms, so much efficiency in the battle against terror attracting accolades from global powers then a block head selling underwear inside a windowless shop wants to enlighten me, mtchew!!

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2018
Emycord:
Well I Hope You Know What Eu President Said About Biafra Referendum That He Will Raise The Issue With The Inner cAucus Of The Eu Seems You Don't Follow Current News. Your arguements Have No valid Points Get Facts If You Want To Talk Have You Ever Seen The Laws Establishing The Icc (Statutes Of Rome?) Do You Even Know That They relected Nigeria Appeal Over soveriengty. Same Too For Columbia District Court That Has Power To Prosecute Any Of Such Crimes Even In Another Soverieng Country? Guy. What Do You Even Know About International Law On secession? What About The Right To Self Determination. You The Constitution Can Protect Nigeria Unity ForEver ? What Do You Even Know About The Laws On DeColonisation. You Think I hawk gala?

I think those IPOB members that hawk gala are far smarter than you, so don't ridicule them, they come online to ooze stup!dity, we call them to order, they tie Gucci handkerchief and entertain us on the streets, at least they have entertainment value.

In your case, you are forming IPOB intellectual mixing up terms that doesn't even apply, worse still you spend hours under ojuelegba bridge reading 20 naira pamphlets written by a lunatic under a basement, that is why you are talking dumb without knowing it, Education gives you an opportunity to sieve credible news from comics. What you read is comic not news,

let me do you a favour for free.

Spain is one of the pioneer members of the EU in fact, the nation as a whole is subject under EU administrative laws, when Carles Puigdemont started his Catalonia madness, EU screwed him over and over, read here::

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/876452/Catalonia-crisis-latest-European-Union-ignores-independence

This is Spain a country under EU laws screwed over a spanish separatist group, then a bloody underwear seller in Eke Awka market comes here to tell me the same EU will reason his matter? Nigeria is within the AU jurisdiction not EU so how exactly does it make any difference if Junker wants to discuss your matter? grin grin grin, you see what lack of education does to you, it makes you see the world from a Myopic perspective, another recent example.

The Kurdish people of Iraq went to the EU to solicit their help to break away from Iraq through a peaceful referendum, the same EU screwed them over again like they did to the Catalans, read here:

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/9/20/eu-calls-iraqi-kurdish-referendum-counterproductive

You must be extremely silly to think the same Eu will give you Biafra, once you cure your emptiness, you will stop supporting the stupid!ty called IPOB. Stop disgracing Nigerian youths, we can do better than this.

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Xander85: 11:46am On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

Let me remind you that Nigeria defeated the Maitatsine, I know you didn't study history in school that is if you attended any, perusing this thread, I am yet to see any intellectually sound IPOB supporter, be that as it may, Boko haram lingered because igbos stood behind a confused president, If jonathan had fought like Buhari is doing today, BHT would have been over so we know what the deal is.

We no longer hear that BHT bombed Abuja, we haven't heard from Shekau for a long time, we are beginning to hear how massive the arms procurement of the Country is, brand new fit for purpose platforms, so much efficiency in the battle against terror attracting accolades from global powers then a block head selling underwear inside a windowless shop wants to enlighten me, mtchew!!

Oh please...gimme a break! Are you for real, or you're just putting on an act?

Your Nigeria army is indisciplined, ill-trained, ill-equipped and weak AF! They only flex muscle when it comes to unarmed agitators and villagers, but when they're given the opportunity to prove their mettle by facing another country, they chicken out! See the way the Cameroonian gendarmes cross over into Nigeria territory at will to kill Nigerians, with the so called Nigerian army pretending not to notice? If the Nigerian army was so powerful as you're making them out to be then why didn't the country call Cameroons bluff and hold on to Bakassi, instead of trying to save face by going to the ICJ for a ruling? Nations with strong armies like Great Britain, the US, Isreal and Russia hold on to disputed territories instead of hurriedly handing them over just because a third party says so!

You act like you don't know the GEJ gov't was getting a handle on this boko menace in the twilight of the regime. So much so that you lot realising your plans to disrupt his gov't and tag him a weak leader was not quite going according to plan, started threatening to report him and Ihejirika to the UN...remember that? Remember your god Buhari saying thrash like a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north? Remember when boko haram was pummelled into submission....who did they choose to be their mouthpiece in discussions with gov't? Yeah...you got it right, they chose your god Buhari! Someone cut from the same bloodstained cloth as the rest of them and who they could identify with! Buhari, forming saint at the time, was alarmed and furious that they were exposing his jihadist inclinations like that, and he promptly rejected the offer, thereby ensuring the boko issue lingered on! The bastard was more interested in keeping up his pretence of 'integrity and saintliness' than bring an end to the boko menace wasn't he?

You actually want to sit there with a straight face and compare the level of insecurity during the GEJ years (which at the time was largely confined to the north east and a few other cities like Abuja and Kano where you murderous lot had a presence) with the nationwide unrest and insecurity being witnessed today? Even the south of the country is not spared from your evil presence and machinations! How come boko haram which your god promised to defeat in a few months is still causing problems today? How come with your god now sat in Aso Rock and with your 'all powerful and well-equipped' Nigerian army, there's now the added wahala of fulani herdsmen and foreign mercenaries running amok all over the country, causing death and destruction? How come the incidence of armed robbery, banditry and kidnapping (largely by ragtag fulani foreigners) has swept all over the north? You lot are now in charge of securing the borders so it's no wonder they're leaking like a sieve....letting in all manner of undesirables and reprobates just to help in your jihad and ethnic cleansing, not to mention swelling your numbers for the 2019 election! shocked

Under this same gov't we witnessed the kidnapping of even more school girls! And you want to tell me insecurity has abated under this useless Buhari/APC regime! How come the poor christian girl is still in captivity? I guess they're keeping her till a few months to election when they'll release her just to look good and hopefully get a few more votes! You people are scum and a curse to humanity!

Nigeria has fallen in almost all developmental indices, and just like Mazi Kanu predicted is now worse of a shithole than even the likes of Somalia! This doesn't worry you lot just as long as you are in control of power at the centre! Since the 60s, to you and your ilk, the possession of power has always been seen as an end in itself and not an avenue for service and lifting the governed out of poverty! This is why Nigeria hasn't moved forward an inch since independence! If i had my way, no core northern muslim should be allowed anywhere near power at the centre for at least 50 years! Only by such drastic measures can this country begin to move forward and challenge the likes of Singapore, Dubai and China.....countries and city states that were once our mates in the past!
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=Xander85 post=67548682]

Oh please...gimme a break! Are you for real, or you're just putting on an act?

Your Nigeria army is indisciplined, ill-trained, ill-equipped and weak AF! They only flex muscle when it comes to unarmed agitators and villagers, but when they're given the opportunity to prove their mettle by facing another country, they chicken out! See the way the Cameroonian gendarmes cross over into Nigeria territory at will to kill Nigerians, with the so called Nigerian army pretending not to notice? If the Nigerian army was so powerful as you're making them out to be then why didn't the country call Cameroons bluff and hold on to Bakassi, instead of trying to save face by going to the ICJ for a ruling? Nations with strong armies like Great Britain, the US, Isreal and Russia hold on to disputed territories instead of hurriedly handing them over just because a third party says so!

I would have agreed if a Nigerian isn't commanding the Cameroonians, Niger and the Chadians in the present MNJTF in the lake chad basin.
I don't see how holding on to disputed territories makes one tough or weak, the world respect alliance more than strength, Syria is weak but his alliance with Russia defeated Obama's terrorists, the Same United states under Trump with her NATO allies, bombed away all Syrian chemical sites, Russia could not cough, its all about strategic alliance not strength.
if you know that story, OBj averted a major face off with France, yea france will reap Nigeria apart does that make IPOB to qualify as a threat? hell no!!

You act like you don't know the GEJ gov't was getting a handle on this boko menace in the twilight of the regime. So much so that you lot realising your plans to disrupt his gov't and tag him a weak leader was not quite going according to plan, started threatening to report him and Ihejirika to the UN...remember that? Remember your god Buhari saying thrash like a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north? Remember when boko haram was pummelled into submission....who did they choose to be their mouthpiece in discussions with gov't? Yeah...you got it right, they chose your god Buhari! Someone cut from the same bloodstained cloth as the rest of them and who they could identify with! Buhari, forming saint at the time, was alarmed and furious that they were exposing his jihadist inclinations like that, and he promptly rejected the offer, thereby ensuring the boko issue lingered on! The bastard was more interested in keeping up his pretence of 'integrity and saintliness' than bring an end to the boko menace wasn't he?

I like that word you used, Twilight, that word completely explains Jonathan's buffoonery in this fight against terror, why wait till the "Twilight" of his administration to exercise his constitutional mandate? does it make sense? BHT became a global fighting force in 2010 under his watch, by 2012 they were already bombing Abuja, jonathan's bedroom yet he waited till the "twilight" to fight, may I remind you that at the peak of the "twilight" of his administration, the NA was not even still ready reason Ihejirika hired private contractors aka SA Mercenaries like the Executive outcome to enable him conduct elections. Excuse the fact this Government inherited boko haram, when last did you hear of Shekau? Did IPOB not report Buhari to the UN, EU, Ecowas, AU etc what difference does it make for a sincere leadership?
So if it was Jonathan IPOB would have been dictating how he eats, shits and fvcks right? where are the Avengers? where are the Iranian intelligence sponsored Shiaa IMN? all crushed, that's buhari for you. He knows how to get the job done, next is herdsmen, gradually they are disappearing to oblivion, do you expect Buhari to wait till the Twilight of his administration to do the needful? come on!!
Act educated for once, when someone shows you a photo shopped statement, ask for a video, till date i am yet to see any video that supports those spurious claims. If they could f00l you, then you are not as smart as I thought.

You actually want to sit there with a straight face and compare the level of insecurity during the GEJ years (which at the time was largely confined to the north east and a few other cities like Abuja and Kano where you murderous lot had a presence) with the nationwide unrest and insecurity being witnessed today? Even the south of the country is not spared from your evil presence and machinations! How come boko haram which your god promised to defeat in a few months is still causing problems today? How come with your god now sat in Aso Rock and with your 'all powerful and well-equipped' Nigerian army, there's now the added wahala of fulani herdsmen and foreign mercenaries running amok all over the country, causing death and destruction? How come the incidence of armed robbery, banditry and kidnapping (largely by ragtag fulani foreigners) has swept all over the north? You lot are now in charge of securing the borders so it's no wonder they're leaking like a sieve....letting in all manner of undesirables and reprobates just to help in your jihad and ethnic cleansing, not to mention swelling your numbers for the 2019 election! shocked

Stop pissing on yourself, when did the herdsmen violence escalate and for how long did it last under Buhari? all the west African countries they attacked before they got here, how many have gotten victory yet? that an Al Qaeda linked group in the Sahel region disguised as herdsmen to terrorize Nigeria and other west African countries, like ghana, togo, BF and Niger, how is it buhari's fault? do you choose which enemy to fight? Did the yanks issue an invitation letter to Bin laden before he struck the heart of New-york taking nearly 3k lives? it doesn't matter who invaded, terrorizes, occupy, steals or murders, what matters is your response and resolve to send a strong message, that was lacking in Jonathan but Buhari? I will bet on his arse!! if you doubt his resolve, join Boko haram, herdsmen or IPOB, try any of those stup!d rallies this week let's see how long you will last.

I don't expect you to be objective but if you think that jonathan should be excused because he was scared of the UN but buhari should be punished for tackling the menace head on, then you have tilted the balance of ratiocination, nothing else to tell you.

Under this same gov't we witnessed the kidnapping of even more school girls! And you want to tell me insecurity has abated under this useless Buhari/APC regime! How come the poor christian girl is still in captivity? I guess they're keeping her till a few months to election when they'll release her just to look good and hopefully get a few more votes! You people are scum and a curse to humanity!

I will discuss kidnapping with you the moment you tell me how many chibok girls you recovered and what happened to the $40m ransome released for their release. negotiation, you can't, fight, you can't, even pay ordinary ransome, you can't, yet you have the effrontery to call buhari useless, afo nsi!!

Nigeria has fallen in almost all developmental indices, and just like Mazi Kanu predicted is now worse of a shithole than even the likes of Somalia! This doesn't worry you lot just as long as you are in control of power at the centre! Since the 60s, to you and your ilk, the possession of power has always been seen as an end in itself and not an avenue for service and lifting the governed out of poverty! This is why Nigeria hasn't moved forward an inch since independence! If i had my way, no core northern muslim should be allowed anywhere near power at the centre for at least 50 years! Only by such drastic measures can this country begin to move forward and challenge the likes of Singapore, Dubai and China.....countries and city states that were once our mates in the past

You are quoting a lunatic like Kanu in public then expecting a response, I rather you quote lagbaja or terry G when next you write, I don't discuss mad people!!
only a mad man leaves his filth in Peckham, goes to his ancestral home, telling illiterates he will give them a country he knoweth not how to get, yet some charlatans put faith in him. mtchew!!
he should get a closed street first before talking about a country. Anuohia!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Yyeske(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2018
jpphilips you nailed it, allow those deluded things to continue wallowing in their foolishness, with time they'll get to understand how world politics works.
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

What an enlightened person sees and what an illiterate sees are different, get sound education, enlighten yourself then we can talk about what kanu saw.
Kanu was at best a mind fvcker, because you are not academically sound and very unexposed, you fell for his dumb Jargons, you have seen where that landed you, nonsense!!
See who is talking about education as if he's educated kikikikik.. Wonders shall never end. The big question here is, between you and Kanu who is more enlightened?? The truth is that you are without brain your useless posts on NL alone justifies my claim. Kanu is a mind fvcker to you because he is against the zoological republic and he is not among the animals that keeps shouting 'Sai baba' the way you moronic goons does.
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Banmeallday: 9:52pm On May 14, 2018
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

We the people of the Nigerian state wish to manage that constitution and we are open to an amendment through the right process, Youths with sense are doing a major constitutional review (not too young to run) and they are walking through the process because they have enlightenment and sound education, in your case immediately you left primary school, you were sent from the Village to any big city to do apprentice for Eze-ego holdings, with that village emptiness, how the heck are you supposed to know how constitutions are amended?
Blockheads!!
You are just making noise though am not surprised because I know you are empty and filled with bitterness and frustration.
Note: Kanu and his group must surely restore Biafra and I can't wait to see people like you hang grin grin grin
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by Xander85: 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=jpphilips post=67553210][/quote]

The rubbish going on in the lake chad basin is a creation of Nigerias' internal ethno-religious politics! Yes, by omission or commission, boko haram as we know it today is a creation of the norths backwardness, poverty, lust for power and jihadist inclinations! The main theatre of the boko operations is in the north of Nigeria, with a spill-over into these other countries you mentioned. So in the event of a joint task force being formed to tackle the problem (most likely on the request of Nigeria), it stands to reason that a Nigerian would head it! Is the headship of this MNJTF all you can point out as proof of the mettle of the Nigerian army vis-a-vis the armies of other countries like say Cameroon, Chad or Ghana for instance? So because one (possibly bright) individual makes a mark, it now translates to Nigeria having a tough and capable army?

I hope you know your Nigerian army stands accused of heinous war crimes and crimes against humanity? Given the type of people we have presently as president and chief of army staff, i ain't surprised one bit!

See attached for your perusal:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/nigeria-army-killed-347-shia-followers-zakzaky-160802071409995.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-36941986
http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/22/amnesty-outlines-nigerians-rights-violated-military-boko-haram-others/

You talk of France ripping Nigeria apart? So at what point would the aggression, intimidation and disgrace from Cameroon be tackled by Nigeria if you posit Nigeria can never get into an altercation with her because of France? You lot brag about Nigeria beating Biafra in the uncivil war, when Biafra was effectively fighting a Nigeria, Arab and British coalition. If Nigeria can get help from Britain to fight Biafra, and you brag about their 'exploits', then why can't Cameroon seek help from France? They'd only be doing what you lot have done wouldn't they? Fact of the matter is your Nigerian army has never tested its mettle and won a fight against any foreign aggressor, and the only time they had the chance to prove themselves, they chickened out and resorted to the ICJ to determine the issue of Bakassi! Even now Cameroon is reneging on the greentree agreement by harassing and killing Nigerians that elected to stay behind in Bakassi when ownership went to Cameroon...what has your 'tough' army done in response?

Attached for your quick perusal:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201208220095.html

I stated earlier, "You act like you don't know the GEJ gov't was getting a handle on this boko menace in the twilight of the regime......". But somehow you managed to misconstrue this to mean me stating that GEJs regime did nothing about the boko menace until the twilight of its gov't! It's either you want to be mischievous or you're very thick!

You claim the bokos became a 'global fighting force by 2010'. Care to mention their global exploits from said 2010 to 2015 when GEJ left the saddle for that your incompetent vegetable? Or is it just a case of you wanting to sound a bit melodramatic in order to get a couple of likes from your sort?

Unlike you, i call it as it is, no matter whose ox is gored. initially, the GEJ regime was slow to respond to the boko menace, possibly because they felt (and rightly so too) that it was part of a grand plan to caste his gov't as weak and not in control in order to steer public opinion away from GEJ/PDP towards a northern candidate come 2015 elections. Turns out that northern candidate was your god Buhari...now ain't that a surprise! shocked grin But like i stated earlier, by the twilight of his regime, the GEJ gov't began to get a handle on the boko issue.

See the two links attached for more perusing:
https://www.nairaland.com/2169264/never-again-latest-slogan-camp and
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence-town/african-troops-morale-sky-high-as-they-push-back-boko-haram-idUSKBN0MF1QT20150320

When last did i hear of Shekau you ask? Is it the same Shekau the army chief has now twice asked his men to find after he had been causing them sleepless nights? Last i heard they're yet to get back to him with any sort of answer. In any case, it's either they're too scared to catch him, or he has reached a deal with his boss Buhari to lie low for the time being!

Your god Buhari is a heartless animal only interested in the presidency for the chance it accords him to further his jihadist/northern agenda and for the efizzy that goes with the office...nothing else! How many times has he visited the wounded and scarred people whose villages have been targeted by the bokos and fulani herdsmen? It says a lot that dude has travelled abroad more times than he's visited the north east! Pathetic!!!

I don't give two fuc'ks when the herdsmen issue started! What i do know is that it got out of hand and became intractable under this present regime! Of course they thought they could try Ghana, but they soon realised their mistake...that Ghana is not Nigeria where a sympathetic Fulani is president. Ghana soon treated their fuc/k up real good, and ever since it's been blissfully quiet over there. This Fulani herdsmen thing is all about acquiring more territory and to try and change the demographics for elections, census and economic benefit in favour of the core muslim north! The borders have been left open for them to come in at will and do as they please: pillaging, kidnapping, raping, killing...all in an effort to displace indigenous populations and redraw the countrys' demographic map!

This Chibok thing was a bloody scam.....and you can take that to the bank! That was why GEJ was initially slow to respond! A school was opened when a directive was given for all boarding schools to be shut; hardly any of the girls could speak english and they were supposed to be sitting for a physics exam; and many other red flags that help corroborate my assertion! You lot can do anything for power...even cutting your nose to spite your face! You're irredeemable!

You that has the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai, Lai, and a whole host of undesirable dumbfuc'ks in your corner has the temerity to call a well-spoken and honest man like Mazi Kanu a lunatic? Better take that back before i give you a e-slap!

Only a man committed to a cause would leave the comfort of London to come back to Nigeria and face a bigoted, bloodthirsty maniac like Buhari! For that i love him to death! If I don't listen to Mazi Kanu, is it the hateful likes of you and Buhari i will listen to? All Mazi Kanu predicted is coming to pass...he has read you lot like a book, and has predicted all of your evil machinations like he was some latter day Nostradamus!

Listen mate! You and i don't like each other and from the looks of things, can never agree on pretty much anything! The difference between us is even more stark in the sense that whereas i want to do something to see the back of you and end this bad blood (ie, proper fiscal federation or total splitting up of Nigeria), you on the other hand still wants to attach yourself to me and my fortunes in the name of 'one Nigeria'! Quite sad really!

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by selemempe: 11:04pm On May 14, 2018
Xander85:

The rubbish going on in the lake chad basin is a creation of Nigerias' internal ethno-religious politics! Yes, by omission or commission, boko haram as we know it today is a creation of the norths backwardness, poverty, lust for power and jihadist inclinations! The main theatre of the boko operations is in the north of Nigeria, with a spill-over into these other countries you mentioned. So in the even of a joint task force being formed to tackle the problem (most likely on the request of Nigeria), it stands to reason that a Nigerian would head it! Is this headship of this MNJTF all you can point out as proof of the mettle of the Nigerian army vis-a-vis the armies of other countries like say Cameroon, Chad or Ghana for instance? So because one (possibly bright) individual makes a mark, it now translates to Nigeria having a tough and capable army?

I hope you know your Nigerian army stands accused of heinous war crimes and crime against humanity? Given the type of people we have presently as president and chief of army staff, i ain't surprised one bit!

See attached for your perusal:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/nigeria-army-killed-347-shia-followers-zakzaky-160802071409995.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-36941986
http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/22/amnesty-outlines-nigerians-rights-violated-military-boko-haram-others/

You talk of France ripping Nigeria apart? So at what point would the aggression, intimidation and disgrace from Cameroon be tackled by Nigeria if you posit Nigeria can never get into an altercation with her because of France? You lot brag about Nigeria beating Biafra in the uncivil war, when Biafra was effectively fighting a Nigeria, Arab and British coalition. If Nigeria can get help from Britain to fight Biafra, and you brag about their 'exploits', then why can't Cameroon seek help from France? They'd only be doing what you lot have done wouldn't they? Fact of the matter is your Nigerian army has never tested its mettle and won a fight against any foreign aggressor, and the only time they had the chance to prove themselves, they chickened out and resorted to the ICJ to determine the issue of Bakassi! Even now Cameroon is reneging on the greentree agreement by harassing and killing Nigerians that elected to stay behind in Bakassi when ownership went to Cameroon...what has your 'tough' army done in response?

Attached for your quick perusal:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201208220095.html

I stated earlier, "You act like you don't know the GEJ gov't was getting a handle on this boko menace in the twilight of the regime......". But somehow you managed to misconstrue this to mean me stating that GEJs regime did nothing about the boko menace until the twilight of its gov't! It's either you want to be mischievous or you're very thick!

You claim the bokos became a 'global fighting force by 2010'. Care to mention their global exploits from said 2010 to 2015 when GEJ left the saddle for that your incompetent vegetable? Or is it just a case of you wanting to sound a bit melodramatic in order to get a couple of likes from your sort?

Unlike you, i call it as it is, no matter whose ox is gored. initially, the GEJ regime was slow to respond to the boko menace, possibly because they felt (and rightly so too) that it was part of a grand plan to caste his gov't as weak and not in control in order to steer public opinion away from GEJ/PDP towards a northern candidate come 2015 elections. Turns out that northern candidate was your god Buhari...now ain't that a surprise! shocked grin But like i stated earlier, by the twilight of his regime, the GEJ gov't began to get a handle on the boko issue.

See the two links attached for more perusing:
https://www.nairaland.com/2169264/never-again-latest-slogan-camp and
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence-town/african-troops-morale-sky-high-as-they-push-back-boko-haram-idUSKBN0MF1QT20150320

When last did i hear of Shekau you ask? Is it the same Shekau the army chief has now twice asked his men to find after he had been causing them sleepless nights? Last i heard they're yet to get back to him with any sort of answer. In any case, it's either they're too scared to catch him, or he has reached a deal with his boss Buhari to lie low for the time being!

Your god Buhari is a heartless animal only interested in the presidency for the chance it accords him to further his jihadist/northern agenda and for the efizzy that goes with the office...nothing else! How many times has he visited the wounded and scarred people whose villages have been targeted by the bokos and fulani herdsmen? It says a lot that dude has travelled abroad more times than he's visited the north east! Pathetic!!!

I don't give two fuc'ks when the herdsmen issue started! What i do know is that it got out of hand and became intractable under this present regime! Of course they thought they could try Ghana, but they soon realised their mistake...that Ghana is not Nigeria where a sympathetic Fulani is president. Ghana soon treated their fuc/k up real good, and ever since it's been blissfully quiet over there. This Fulani herdsmen thing is all about acquiring more territory and to try and change the demographics for elections, census and economic benefit in favour of the core muslim north! The borders have been left open for them to come in at will and do as they please: pillaging, kidnapping, raping, killing...all in an effort to displace indigenous populations and redraw the countrys' demographic map!

This Chibok thing was a bloody scam.....and you can take that to the bank! That was why GEJ was initially slow to respond! A school was opened when a directive was given for all boarding schools to be shut; hardly any of the girls could speak english and they were supposed to be sitting for a physics exam; and many other red flags that help corroborate my assertion! You lot can do anything for power...even cutting your nose to spite your face! You're irredeemable!

You that has the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai, Lai, and a whole host of undesirable dumbfuc'ks in your corner has the temerity to call a well-spoken and honest man like Mazi Kanu a lunatic? Better take that back before i give you a e-slap!

Only a man committed to a cause would leave the comfort of London to come back to Nigeria and face a bigoted, bloodthirsty maniac like Buhari! For that i love him to death! If I don't listen to Mazi Kanu, is it the hateful likes of you and Buhari i will listen to? All Mazi Kanu predicted is coming to pass...he has read you lot like a book, and has predicted all of your evil machinations like he was some latter day Nostradamus!

Listen mate! You and i don't like each other and from the looks of things, can never agree on pretty much anything! The difference between us is even more stark in the sense that whereas i want to do something to see the back of you and end this bad blood (ie, proper fiscal federation or total splitting up of Nigeria), you on the other hand still wants to attach yourself to me and my fortunes in the name of 'one Nigeria'! Quite sad really!
The jpphilips guy just dey here dey embarass his yoruba tribe...dey do attachè by force. See as he dey speak english upanda...tell him that buhari will not be in power forever..also tell him that the world did not start when he was born..nor when the british anexed nigeria for that matter..ask him wat will be d fate of his dirty tribe once the unity of nigeria collapses

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2018
selemempe:
The jpphilips guy just dey here dey embarass his yoruba tribe...dey do attachè by force. See as he dey speak english upanda...tell him that buhari will not be in power forever..also tell him that the world did not start when he was born..nor when the british anexed nigeria for that matter..ask him wat will be d fate of his dirty tribe once the unity of nigeria collapses

Pls go and pass JSS exam so you will make contact with basic history before you continue disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You are just making noise though am not surprised because I know you are empty and filled with bitterness and frustration.
Note: Kanu and his group must surely restore Biafra and I can't wait to see people like you hang grin grin grin

Yawn!!

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2018
jpphilips:

Yawn!!

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2018
The rubbish going on in the lake chad basin is a creation of Nigerias' internal ethno-religious politics! Yes, by omission or commission, boko haram as we know it today is a creation of the norths backwardness, poverty, lust for power and jihadist inclinations! The main theatre of the boko operations is in the north of Nigeria, with a spill-over into these other countries you mentioned. So in the event of a joint task force being formed to tackle the problem (most likely on the request of Nigeria), it stands to reason that a Nigerian would head it! Is the headship of this MNJTF all you can point out as proof of the mettle of the Nigerian army vis-a-vis the armies of other countries like say Cameroon, Chad or Ghana for instance? So because one (possibly bright) individual makes a mark, it now translates to Nigeria having a tough and capable army?

When you are about to raise your hopes that IPOB at least has one soul that is properly educated, the one last hope disappoints you so badly you begin to prefer the previous ret@rds, the Rubbish going on in the lake chad basin is the backwardness of the north right? how do you explain the rubbish called ISIS attacks that has occured 5 times in two years in the heart of France? How do you explain the rubbish as you call it happening in Delhi the capital of India, better rated than your Abuja? how do you explain the rubbish going on in turkey? even most recently St petersburg in Russia? Even southern Nigeria without the so called "Northern Backwardness" at some point has become a victim of terror Attacks, Abuja, perhaps Abuja is backward by your standard, how about the city of Port Harcourt in 2006, all backward? grin grin

Because you are poorly informed, you never knew that the commander of the MNJTF tax force is a Nigerian, this is the point where you say, thank you!! for giving you credible information. IPOB can't help you that much!!

I hope you know your Nigerian army stands accused of heinous war crimes and crimes against humanity? Given the type of people we have presently as president and chief of army staff, i ain't surprised one bit!

Tell that to Israel, Turkey, Russia, China etc. What is your point exactly? accusing someone of human rights infractions does it stop the institution from functioning?

I will only address the bold part, the rest of your misinformation can only qualify for Nursery rhymes, Nigeria respected an intl court decision because Cameroon under the Pacte coloniale agreement has formed a strategic alliance with France militarily, it's just like screwing with a NATO ally and not expecting the wrath of article 5, what I just said is too complex for an uneducated IPOB member to understand, I am only hoping that you will get an interpretation elsewhere after now, If you understood what I told you about the alliance of Syria, you would have known that was exactly what played out with Cameroon and Nigeria, as expected, you goofed reason you repeated the same question in a different scenario.
let me also remind you that at the time of that impasse, France was the 4th best military in the world, a permanent member of the UNSC and also a nuclear power.
Those considerations are not designed for retarded IPOB brains to understand again, I don't expect you to understand that either. regardless,
If Nigeria respected French Military and political might but IPOB think they can't respect Nigeria's sovereignty right? be rest assured there must be consequences, I can not speak for a lizard like jonathan but under the current administration, there must be consequences, I hope and pray you are not caught in the crossfire!!

I choose to be very thick, Jonathan did everything he could yet BHT took 21 LGAS in Adamawa and Borno states, Dashed BHT the heart of Abuja, Bombed police Headquarters, Bombed UN building, nearly bombed Inec headquarters, attacks spread to Kano, Bauchi, Gombe and even Nasarawa states, the only thing Shekau spared for Jonathan's buffoonery was his bed room in Aso rock, meanwhile,
the useless Buhari did nothing, Shekau has not been heard from in a long while, Shekau hadn't the luxury to come to Abuja,we took control of his Sambisa, Took his Camp Zaire, Took his Damboa command and control center, decimated the iranian intelligence sponsored Shia IMN, raped IPOB, screwed the Avengers to get our production above the 2mbopd mark, grin grin grin
for my safety, I prefer that Useless Buhari.

How will you know what BHT was in 2010 when you were busy packing Kanu's shit in a Peckham ghetto!!, now that you are free from his stench, read here:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/25/boko-haram-timeline-nigeria

You are making excuses for a national symbol of incompetence, paying his deserved price in Otuoke grin grin grin grin grin

Chibok is scam according to you, so are all kidnappings in the country, why bother Buhari with a mere scam?, meanwhile;
here is a timeline of herdsmen Attacks in Ghana;

https://www.thecable.ng/228912-2
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Fulani-Attacks-3-Soldiers-fight-for-life-615762
http://citifmonline.com/2017/10/30/8-dead-residents-flee-after-fulani-farmers-clash-in-kwahu/

Im sure because Ghanaians are more sensible than IPOB !diots putting it on a president because he is fulani, maybe you should go back and tell your retards that ivory coast, Ghana, Burkina Faso don't have fulani presidents, ndi ara!!

Nnamdi Kanu spent the most part of his youth in peckham, Peckham is a Ghetto, there is no comfort there grin grin
His lunacy appeals to your likes because like you have proved here, you have no serious education except those free community schools you patronized in Abia state.

You woke up one morning with your demigod Kanu, spread your hands over some Nigerian territory, not only did you give it a dumb name "Biafra", you even claim ownership of it, on a faceless forum you are contemplating a deal? grin grin grin grin
Give me two reasons why you are not mad? try any rally next week let's see how determined you are getting Biafra. Talk is cheaper than piss grin grin

2 Likes

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2018
enemybulldozer:
See who is talking about education as if he's educated kikikikik.. Wonders shall never end. The big question here is, between you and Kanu who is more enlightened?? The truth is that you are without brain your useless posts on NL alone justifies my claim. Kanu is a mind fvcker to you because he is against the zoological republic and he is not among the animals that keeps shouting 'Sai baba' the way you moronic goons does.

Kanu is more enlightened than me, perhaps his enlightenment is much on the negative curve leading his supposedly missing in action while im enjoying my vacation, let me ask you sincerely, which of the enlightenments do you prefer? Mine or kanu?

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2018
jpphilips:

Kanu is more enlightened than me, perhaps his enlightenment is much on the negative curve leading his supposedly missing in action while im enjoying my vacation, let me ask you sincerely, which of the enlightenments do you prefer? Mine or kanu?
I will tell you what you don't know. The difference between the two of you is... (a) Kanu always think outside the box (beyond one zoogeria) while you don't even have brain not to talk of thinking.
(b) Kanu will always be remembered for what he stood for and believed in. while nobody knows who you are not to talk of remembering you.
(c) Kanu is a freedom fighter while you are an ordinary pained and frustrated goon.
(b) Kanu has made history while you are an ordinary noise maker on NL.
Note: Kanu is not missing in action if you really want to know his whereabout ask buratai and his men.
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I will tell you what you don't know. The difference between the two of you is... (a) Kanu always think outside the box (beyond one zoogeria) while you don't even have brain not to talk of thinking.
(b) Kanu will always be remembered for what he stood for and believed in. while nobody knows who you are not to talk of remembering you.
(c) Kanu is a freedom fighter while you are an ordinary pained and frustrated goon.
(b) Kanu has made history while you are an ordinary noise maker on NL.
Note: Kanu is not missing in action if you really want to know his whereabout ask buratai and his men.

Evans is equally remembered as the richest kidnapper in Nigeria's history, Anini is remembered as the most elusive armed robber in Nigeria's history so remembrance is not the problem.
Kanu may have become popular for deceiving illiterates, the right question every sane mind asks is; WHERE IS BIAFRA?
can you help me answer that? grin grin

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2018
jpphilips:

Evans is equally remembered as the richest kidnapper in Nigeria's history, Anini is remembered as the most elusive armed robber in Nigeria's history so remembrance is not the problem.
Kanu may have become popular for deceiving illiterates, the right question every sane mind asks is; WHERE IS BIAFRA?
can you help me answer that? grin grin
I said it and it's true by their fruits ye shall know them. By the way you reason, a reasonable person can dictate you don't have a functioning brain. Those criminals (evans and anini) you mentioned are they freedom fighters and what do they stand for??
Is kanu a kidnapper or an armed robber??
Let me educate you a little I know you will never understand because you lack thinking faculty. Freedom
is something that doesn't come easy Biafra will come at God's appointed time.
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I said it and it's true by their fruits ye shall know them. By the way you reason, a reasonable person can dictate you don't have a functioning brain. Those criminals (evans and anini) you mentioned are they freedom fighters and what do they stand for??
Is kanu a kidnapper or an armed robber??
Let me educate you a little I know you will never understand because you lack thinking faculty. Freedom
is something that doesn't come easy Biafra will come at God's appointed time.

Where is your Biafra? If Biafra must come at God's appointed time, it is smarter to give the credit to God not a lunatic from London, don't you agree?
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2018
jpphilips:

Where is your Biafra? If Biafra must come at God's appointed time, it is smarter to give the credit to God not a lunatic from London, don't you agree?
Kikikikik.. He is a lunatic to you because he is/was not singing one zoogeria as a song grin grin grin chukwuokike abiama is using kanu as a tool that's why we honor him.
Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by jpphilips(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Kikikikik.. He is a lunatic to you because he is/was not singing one zoogeria as a song grin grin grin chukwuokike abiama is using kanu as a tool that's why we honor him.

You think Nigeria really cares who your illiteracy honours? grin grin

1 Like

Re: May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance by enemybulldozer(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2018
jpphilips:

You think Nigeria really cares who your illiteracy honours? grin grin
What do you mean by Nigeria?? Britain created Nigeria while God almighty created kanu spot the difference if you have brain (which I doubt) grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? / Solomon Dalung Sets Twitter On Fire With This Outfit ( Pictured) / Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.