Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi (16232 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by Abeyjide: 6:47pm On May 13, 2018
what is Fayemi looking for again? he hasn't done anything as a minister and what else do people expect from him. he already lost people trust for him. you onced had d opportunity being a governor.
Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by Odmic2839(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2018
obowunmi:
Fayemi lost as a sitting governor and he will LOSE again.
why are you always on my mind Fuckwishme. D guy is just a destine looser.

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 13, 2018
obowunmi:

You are Jeleous

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by Odmic2839(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2018
obowunmi:
why are you always on my mind fuckwishme. Oga dis guy will loose woefully.

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by contigiency(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2018
That is just the best way to go. Team spirit devoid of any rancor and selfishness. Nigerian democray is the ultimate winner.
Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by alen4smith(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2018
Exponental:
APC...... A serving minister contesting a position without resignation, this shows rule of law is not observed by the party. Let history be made! He lost as a sitting governor, he lost as a ..........lipsrsealed
go and read your constitution and stop embarrassing yourself.for your info. He is still within the time frame.
Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by Exponental(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2018
alen4smith:
go and read your constitution and stop embarrassing yourself.for your info. He is still within the time frame.
pls summarize it here, let us learn.
Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by emmyfemmy1(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2018
A child can have clothes like adult but can never have rags like adult. Both of you is too small, OSOKOMOLE is there for you people. Just wait and see
Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by jrusky(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2018
I wonder how some people are saying fayose is in trouble still amused me. Fayose will suffer nothing I mean nay thing.

Any state or people that still vote for apc should not complain of hardship at all and I discovered in my country called nigeria some people are created to remain poor and suffer till they die if not how can someone still go and vote for a party that set hunger in your table and your eyes was annointed with tears till your cup is full and overflow and you still with all pleasure following that same party then you are better dead than live.
Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by DavSagacity(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2018
obowunmi:
He has already loss . He can't defeat the oshokomole Fayose's PDP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by abbeyty(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Why is he called Congressman? Is he a member of the US Congress? Or is that his first name?

It seems you don't know that your country men and copycat are like 5&6
Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by nairaland2018: 9:14pm On May 13, 2018
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

Source: https://www.amiloaded.com/2018/05/fallout-of-ekiti-apc-primary.html

Kudos to you for your maturity.

1 Like

Re: Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi by dantori(m): 11:56pm On May 13, 2018
Exponental:
APC...... A serving minister contesting a position without resignation, this shows rule of law is not observed by the party. Let history be made! He lost as a sitting governor, he lost as a ..........lipsrsealed
wait how old are you? the PDP candidate has he resigned from his position as Deputy Governor yet? and mind you constitutional says you have to resign at least 30 days to election now pick up your crown corks and count is it 30 days to election yet? idiet

(1) (2) (Reply)

51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday / Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless / Al Mustapha Hamzat killed Abacha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.