Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (63844 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couples With Sexual Problems, Prays For Condom / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by franozx: 8:24am On May 14, 2018
people always looking for the bad news about churches to post ... all these artisans eh... your plans are dead on arrival
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Yinxies(f): 8:24am On May 14, 2018
Whatvis this early Monday wahala now
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Nobody: 8:24am On May 14, 2018
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by starbasi(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2018
ritual church
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by iambabaG: 8:24am On May 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by keszz124(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2018
my good people. i need a job. i am tired of being a liability. any good citizen please help me get a job. i will be forever be happy. please help grant my wish. i am not begging for money. all i want is to be busy with my self and be useful for once. thanks for reading. my location is in lagos but distance is not a barrier. you can reach me on my phone line. 08026901309
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Inspire01: 8:25am On May 14, 2018
Probably a movie
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by made4naija(f): 8:25am On May 14, 2018
M.I Abaga Reacts To Zainab Balogun’s Wedding @

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/m-i-abaga-reacts-to-zainab-baloguns-wedding/
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by shamecurls(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2018
ArmedRobber:
lols now I can now believe a stark illiterate pastor can brainwashed an academician member and render him uselessgrin

Being educated doesn't mean one is smart and detailed.

And going to the university doesn't mean one is educated
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2018
Imagine if this church is in Nigeria and you're staying close to a Yoruba fat girl?

Chisos! Chisos!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Horus(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2018
Ban religion
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by thoniann(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2018
The multifaceted smell oozing from the numerous undies would have cascaded the serendipity of the conclave being used. What Mauebusity!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by esbjaygmailco(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2018
V
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Ebukanwosu(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2018
joinnow:
Devil will be laughing in slow motion

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by pastorcyrus(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-raises-asks-congregants-to-take-off-their-panties-and-wave-it-video-photos/

Highly impossible, I am quite sure that this is a nollywood script. Don't tell me otherwise, am quite sure this God of man can't use his what ever means to hold the whole congregation like that
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Nobody: 8:32am On May 14, 2018
Why do most news like this come from Africa?

Whites, despite being carefree about sexual r/shp, won't allow their genitals being rubbished like this.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Afobear: 8:32am On May 14, 2018
ableguy:
Na waoo, I want to unread this. How can I?
grin
Meanwhile I just saw a man who laminated his ATM card, I don't want to mention his tribe before they say I am insulting or hate Igbo people.
grin grin grin

How can somebody go to the beach with sponge and Bela?

I don't want to mention his tribe before they say I am insulting afonja people deliberately.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by dnawah(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2018
Chie! Imagine when ur pant is very dirty and u r like after church i will wish it.but wait o!female no dey wear g-string again?i no anyone in the video.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2018
joinnow:
Devil will be laughing in slow motion

I confirm. We are enjoying it.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by bossrillboss: 8:43am On May 14, 2018
Africans and foolishness sha...na wa o.Mtchewwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by eluquenson(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2018
Madness in the church

They have really gone astray

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Ellabae(f): 8:54am On May 14, 2018
shocked This is really crazy.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by lagdmark(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2018
Thank God south African is worst than Nigeria in stupidity
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by hisgrace090: 8:56am On May 14, 2018
Where exactly are we heading to?
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Dearlord(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2018
It shall be well
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by anigold(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2018
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by anigold(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2018
OkwuruOKARISIA:
Imagine if this church is in Nigeria and you're staying close to a Yoruba fat girl?

Chisos! Chisos!!
lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by semyman: 9:16am On May 14, 2018
Some Christians are
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by thunderbabs: 9:19am On May 14, 2018
I tire for church matters this days. Itz either the leader is being used by the devil, or you extorted of ur money.

Endtime.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by kullozone(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2018
Hahahaha... I'd love to attend a show like this oh! Who knows, it might turn to a free for all hardcore fvck party.

I don't know if it's the pastors who are too smart or the members are just DUMB IDIOTSsmiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Fornication Really A Sin? / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.