Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (63847 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couples With Sexual Problems, Prays For Condom / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2018
And the ladies wey dey sell "palmoil", aw dem wan do their own?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2018
The smell in that business center after waving of their flags will not be friendly o...

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by profnigga(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2018
I don tire 4 all this South Africa PASTOR of a thing.....
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by koolaid87: 9:28am On May 14, 2018
Over to you sheeple

Touch not my what? Are you serious?

E no go better for dat clown in suit

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by shamecurls(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2018
Horus:
Ban religion

Believe the time is near. Major religions should be taken out. Christianity and Islam should be banned.

Just brainwashing tools
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by asawanathegreat(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2018
End time pastors
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Desyfoley1452(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2018
where dady freeze he no see this one?
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by netflicks(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2018
queensera:
Come And See Different Pants
grin

WATCH MORE VIDEOS AND SEE PEOPLE REACTION:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/pastor-told-his-congregation-to-remove.html

I should come and see different pants? where?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by tyav7: 9:35am On May 14, 2018
Inspire01:
Probably a movie
I think so
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Nobody: 9:38am On May 14, 2018
Pls My people were was this happan in southu Africa?
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by 8stargeneral: 9:38am On May 14, 2018
Wht about women with red card under dia legs,would dey remove dia panties too,just thinking tho shocked

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by sshyne(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2018
" cryJESUS WEPT"

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by xcuggsm(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2018
A Nairaland oga-on-top has already ordered for these set of boxers underwears in readiness for his trip to Prophet Mboro's church!
Any guesses?
grin

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by okwabayi(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2018
Every day, in a church in Africa, something stupid is going on. Yes, religion is really opium. See how irrational it makes average humans.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Shaev7(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2018
People are yet to see from pastors. More are coming...
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Edge1(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2018
ableguy:
Na waoo, I want to unread this. How can I?
grin
Meanwhile I just saw a man who laminated his ATM card, I don't want to mention his tribe before they say I am insulting or hate Igbo people.
grin grin grin

Did you really sleep last night?
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Nobody: 9:58am On May 14, 2018
They said in Jesus name every kneel shall bow

And I say in jesus name many heads don't think
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Killurself: 9:58am On May 14, 2018
See what religion were turn Africa to, even Ogun worshippers can do this in shrine, talk less of the place you call house of God.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Chochovini: 10:12am On May 14, 2018
ArmedRobber:
lols now I can now believe a stark illiterate pastor can brainwashed an academician member and render him uselessgrin
EXACTLY Bros. Just like buhari and Nigeria. But this your name fit bring you “gbege“ ooo..
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Chochovini: 10:19am On May 14, 2018
esbjaygmailco:
V
. For Vagina or Vulva.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by MrBONE2(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2018
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Patrinus: 10:33am On May 14, 2018
Pathetic and disgusting! All of them are going to hell fire for lacking wisdom! grin No where is it written in the bible that: Thou shall be St.upid!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Oreofepeters: 10:37am On May 14, 2018
There is something I don't understand about nairaland. The mods will gather stories from Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc., and post it, push it to frontpage.

Then people will comment as if they are talking to the person on nairaland.

#That thing I don't understand
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Chochovini: 10:40am On May 14, 2018
xcuggsm:
A Nairaland oga-on-top has already ordered for these set of boxers underwears in readiness for his trip to Prophet Mboro's church!
Any guesses?
grin
Emmm... Lala-something like that.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2018
Later some over-zealous Christians will be going about condemning satanists, and Buddhists. They are not this manipulative, deceptive and don't take undue advantage of their idiotic gullible flock.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by newoffer: 11:01am On May 14, 2018
Don't start blaming people who are creating a niche for themselves. live your life
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by ElCapone(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2018
divinehand2003:
Maybe another movie on display
so quick to give an excuse since it involves your beliefs. What would ur response be if this where to be about islam.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by omojeesu(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-raises-asks-congregants-to-take-off-their-panties-and-wave-it-video-photos/

False pastor. Demonic deceiver. Wolf in sheep clothing.

Gullible audience. Under spell.

This is not church of Jesus Christ but a satanic gathering to spoil the name of God, Christ and His Church.

More and more will manifest as Christ coming draws near.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Temysteve(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2018
joinnow:
Devil will be laughing in slow motion
(In Olamide's voice) oh! No!! This can't be real.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by UtuokeAlcoholic: 12:45pm On May 14, 2018
I prefer to be an atheist than to follow such the most nonsensical religion
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by MTKbudapest(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2018
All in the name of God. undecided
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by divinehand2003(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
ElCapone:
so quick to give an excuse since it involves your beliefs. What would ur response be if this where to be about islam.

The same my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.