Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (63848 Views)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couples With Sexual Problems, Prays For Condom / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by mercyland93(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2018
Don't think this is possible, imaging . In a place u called d house of God. Anyway this is lol , hmmmm.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by FloxySmart(f): 3:12pm On May 14, 2018
emeijeh:
Southern Africa is truly cursed when it comes to religious matters.
Religious matters you say? Or Christianity matters
Christianity is the world's oldest scam, jokers forming holy holy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by scholes23(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2018
Pant of many colours
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by monchat(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2018
All na using mantle to pray
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Tunagee(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-raises-asks-congregants-to-take-off-their-panties-and-wave-it-video-photos/

These guys are bunch of gullible fools. So if the demonic pastor asked the ladies to remove their pants, and ask men to fucck a lady of his choice, dem go say na holy spirit dey talk thru am abi.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Goodness4525: 8:04pm On May 14, 2018
I think no one can differentiate between religion and stupidity especially the one contained in Pentecostalism
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by ableguy(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2018
Edge1:

Did you really sleep last night?

Must you take life too seriously serious? Mind you it's a joke and I am Igbo okay
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Coolgent(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2018
Religion of gullibles.
Keep on deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Xavier5(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2018
.......And the gullible women were happily doing it.

GOD.....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts by Hexdavewalkersl: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
ableguy:
Na waoo, I want to unread this. How can I?
grin
Meanwhile I just saw a man who laminated his ATM card, I don't want to mention his tribe before they say I am insulting or hate Igbo people.
grin grin grin

But they are still smarter than you, attention seeker it is not even possible cause the ATM machine won't read the card cause of the lamination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.