Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14916 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2010
davidylan:

no you lead, she follows. That's the way it shld go. If you dont know how, ask your pastor for help. Everyone started from scratch too just like you would.
but my mum is the prayer champion of our house na grin

anyways, ive heard and ill see how i can learn
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:19pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

ayettymama is pretty tongue tongue

Everything is pretty to you. . . . .
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

everythn is ugly to u

olodo oshi
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 6:22pm On May 25, 2010
wonders. . . . So being prayerful is now a plus for the ladies?? Hehehehe
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2010
Unlike women, it costs practically nothing for a guy to look good!

FAUX!!! Mens apparels are waaayyyy more expensive than females. The cost of a cufflinks would clothe most women from head to toe.

You might say women have a larger wardrobe, but isnt it easier to pack $2 tops into the closet?

With $200 you have like 100 tops, God help you if its during annual Sales. With $100 a girl can look like Beyonce
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

ah you didnt know?  shocked I cant marry a woman who wont pray either, infact it is one of the crucial steps before she is allowed to call herself "gf".
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:26pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

everythn is ugly to u
olodo oshi

Classless human being. . . . grin
Everything in skirt with boobs/yansh is pretty to tkb417.
A pregnant Gorilla clothed in skirt and spaghetti top is certainly sexy to tkb.

Anuofia.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Freiburger(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2010
A lazy gold digger is a no go area.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Classless human being. . . . grin
Everything in skirt with bosoms/yansh is pretty to tkb417.
A pregnant Gorilla clothed in skirt and spaghetti top is certainly sexy to tkb.

Anuofia.
ewu!!!

Ive got good eyes and my babes are always top notch
apart from ur current wifey, all ur babes all together have been worwor u wimp

if u try me, ill expose u here grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2010
dayokanu:

. With $100 a girl can look like Beyonce
haha what a joke grin when one pair of shoes cause 70 bucks tell me what am I to do with
the ramaining 30$? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:30pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

thats the reason am pretty to him grin

TOPE2000!:

my dear thats the reason we gat the rapid increase in lesbianism
with this kind of men many ladies dey jump and pass nah cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2010
rokiatu:

haha what a joke grin when one pair of shoes cause 70 bucks tell me what am I to do with
the raiming 30$? undecided
just $70?

i heard you can buy 5 tops with $30 tho grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:33pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

ewu!!!

Ewu Nairobi!!!!

Ive got good eyes and my babes are always top notch
apart from your current wifey, all your babes all together have been worwor u wimp

Are you sure your babes are always top notch?
That Lagos hair-dresser babe that infected you with Syphilis is top notch? grin cheesy
U are a lost cause.

if u try me, ill expose u here grin grin

Expose me o.

rokiatu:

haha what a joke grin when one pair of shoes cause 70 bucks tell me what am I to do with

And men's shoes are in the range of $500 - $800.
Abeg, don't argue here. Men's stuffs are far more expensive than all the $2 tops women pack in their closet.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:33pm On May 25, 2010
rokiatu:

haha what a joke grin when one pair of  shoes cause 70 bucks tell me what am I to do with
the raiming 30$? undecided
only hair sef 100 bucks is gone grin

tkb417:

just $70?

on sales yes cheesy cheesy but depends on the quality one is going for
did i hear you say 5 shocked shocked ole cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

thats the reason am pretty to him grin
my dear thats the reason we gat the rapid increase in lesbianism
with this kind of men many ladies dey jump and pass nah cheesy
thank u jare yme, i know ure pretty

by the way, can u pray?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:35pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Abeg, don't argue here. Men's stuffs are far more expensive than all the $2 tops women pack in their closet.
no doubt men"s stuff are really expensive than that of the ladies
but sharrap there what ya mean by $2 top packed in the closet tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2010
Are you sure your babes are always top notch?
That Lagos hair-dresser babe that infected you with Syphilis is top notch?  
U are a lost cause
see this unrepentant London tout

Syphilis ko, HIV ni

i nor go talk, time never reach
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

those ones on sale at Walmart or JcPeney. We see them every day.  grin

rokiatu:

Well, u'll get fairly good Timbs boots for $70. But if you want serious business shoes then you're just starting with $200 minimum.

A good suit is no less than $500 minimum. Check shirts at brooks brothers . . . you're talking in the range of $150 and above.

Did you say men have things cheaper?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:39pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

see this unrepentant London tout

Syphilis ko, HIV ni

i nor go talk, time never reach

Hahahaha. . . . .I have TKO'd tkb417.
U talk, you die. . . . .Don't mess with the dark Lord. grin grin

y me:

Women can be too cheap with their accessories abeg. . . . .With anything as low as $50, a woman can look like Beyonce without stress.
$1000 cannot make any man look like Jay-Z. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 6:41pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

just $70?

Bia for which shop?? Cuz even on sale i cant get a pair of shoe with that amount at selfridges.

Yea, i agree that men's stuffs are more expensive tho
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chamotex(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2010
A-40:

@Chamo
Word to mother! At least make she fine like Keri Hilson.

I'm sure if a dude any of these chics marry lose their job they wouldn't runaway immediately but the countdown would begin from that day on out

Olenu bi Chimpanzee.
At least if she fine, we can overlook some other irrelevant areas.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Hahahaha. . . . .I have TKO'd tkb417.
U talk, you die. . . . .Don't mess with the dark Lord. grin grin

sharrap. i have ur interest at heart so i wont be a part to ur destruction

nyways, ure an unnecessary distraction, lemme concentrate on yme

need to know her taste
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

just $70?

who told u that? tongue grin

~Sauron~:

well, we all know men stuff cause more, and am not here to argue on that either. infact I don't have
energy to argue so peace! (I only came here to correct dayokanu)

y me:

only hair sef 100 bucks is gone grin
on sales yes cheesy cheesy but depends on the quality one is going for
did i hear you say 5 shocked shocked ole cheesy
my dear, I tire jare. (Thank God I do not have to buy hair though grin)
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2010
davidylan:

those ones on sale at Walmart or JcPeney. We see them every day.  grin
the address please because i don't see them here
5 tops for $2 abeg make una go hide jare grin grin

~Sauron~:

Women can be too cheap with their accessories abeg. . . . .With anything as low as $50, a woman can look like Beyonce without stress.
50 what? is this excluding the hair, the dress and shoe tongue
cause i think you are talking about the bra and pant only cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:47pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

sharrap. i have your interest at heart so i wont be a part to your destruction

nyways, ure an unnecessary distraction, lemme concentrate on yme

need to know her taste

Be deceiving yourself. . . . .y me is mine and mine alone.
She's a ghost and na only me dey see her.

y me:

Hahahaha. . . . .
Of course, we see UNILAG babes buying 2nd hand undies in Yaba everyday.
How much do those cost? $1. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by A40(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2010
'If money grew on trees girls would marry monkeys' Saw that on ma dorm wall 12 years ago. Looking back now that grafitti made a lotta sense

@Dayokanu
No mind these broads dem be the biggest patronizers of Tejuosho,Kotagora and a lotta other flea markets! Where they buy tops,pants,gypsy skirts,shoes e.t.c a dime a dozen. A dude on the other hand has to shop at Twice as Nice,Bevista,Wrangler e.t.c in order not too look like a dead guy its even worse if im no get machine that means double wahala omo its hard out there for a p.i.mp
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 6:50pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

the address please because i don't see them here
5 tops for $2 abeg make una go hide jare grin grin

Are u minding these guys. Do they knw how much a single victoria's secret bra cost?? Lol
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chamotex(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

[b]5 tops for $2 [/b]abeg make una go hide jare grin grin

Okay guys, I know ladies stuffs can be cheap but that is pushing it a lil bit.
Even at Katangoa, you wont get 5 tops for $2.  grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chamotex(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Are u minding these guys. Do they knw how much a single victoria's secret bra cost?? Lol

How much? Tell us
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

how much?

make we tell u how much we dey buy our shoes
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:54pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

they are just selfish jare thats all

chamotex:

Okay guys, I know ladies stuffs can be cheap but that is pushing it a lil bit.
Even at Katangoa, you wont get 5 tops for $2.  grin grin grin
chaiiiiiiiii them don see ladies stuff finish cheesy cheesy
can you imagine 5 for $2, even 1 sef is imposicant sad
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Be deceiving yourself. . . . .y me is mine and mine alone.
She's a ghost and na only me dey see her.
msheww

good thing dey hungry you; gerrout of here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.