Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them (7396 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Men Take Your Kids For DNA Test If You Can Afford It(pics) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by damtan(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
The only way I test a guy that loves me is money, more money give me the money bring more money....surprise me with money cool
lol...na so
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 15, 2018
cool

No one should test me, cause i would fail woefully shocked

When you no be tester machine undecided
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by okwabayi(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2018
Whyke141:
Sometimes the male child becomes too broken that his lips fails to gesture to life again, his face becomes an apartment that houses death; stiffening his feet from leaving their place... Sometimes the male child is forced to keep quiet & face the travails of life all alone - silently. Why?

From birth has the male child being left all to himself in this part of the world we find ourselves in - Africa, and this has deeply eaten into our roots, sprouting termites in our society... What can be done.

This is Sanusi Emmanuel telling a tale of doom prior to his life as a boy child gradually developing into adulthood... This is no fiction.

This is a poem to reckon with and dance slowly to the tune it plays into our ears, making us leap back into the right lane of child caring.

Read poem via>>>
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/05/broken.html

The male child should be acknowledged as well, for the pain he bears from within unspoken can't me measured. This poem is broken just as the writer is...
You know, e for no bad to open a standalone thread for this. The more you spam other people's topics with this the more you dilute the message.
Try get sense small.

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by biacan(f): 7:24pm On May 15, 2018
PcashMojo:

An irresponsible comment, coming from an irresponsible miserable runs, working for an irresponsible noxious brothel,soon you will be shove in a septic tank where you will ferment and scream the hell all day....cheap skate...Awon omo awful.

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by tobechi74: 9:19pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
The only way I test a guy that loves me is money, more money give me the money bring more money....surprise me with money cool

some one can give you money and still hate you
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by brownhawk: 1:23am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
it's either u are a secondary secondary school kid or u are just an adult with dysfunctional training
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Whyke141: 7:55am On May 16, 2018
**chuckles**... Quite understood
okwabayi:

You know, e for no bad to open a standalone thread for this. The more you spam other people's topics with this the more you dilute the message.
Try get sense small.

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by Adebeauty(f): 1:02pm On May 17, 2018
tobechi20:
Many of us guys think we are the one who actually made the first move in dating . the truth is, most girls admire a guy first before gauging ig he likes her too. Then she puts him in a position to ask her out. These are ways a lady examines a guy to know if he likes her

Withdrawal ; she turns herself off and just sit there to see if you would notice and talk to her. She walks away especting you to try to stop her

Sustaining ; if she notices the guy is shy, she starts asking question or starts telling more of herself. She takes more effort to keep the conversation , the more she talks about herself, the more she wants you to talk more of yourself
Hazing ; she test you to see how far you can go for her. She could ask you to do her a favour on Saturday evening when you should watching football or ask you to come suddenly to know if you will leave what you are doing and come.

Diminishing herself; she says “I am noit fine” she wants to know if you find her attractive. She points to another girl and ask you”is she not beautiful? Don’t look that way. Instead look her in the face and say “you are beautiful.

Offering ; she positions herself in a condition favourable condition for you to approach her and ask her out. She waits for everyone to leave so you can both be togethetr. Help you carry something. Knows your route and position herself there so you would see her everyday. Many girls do this

Networking ; she gets close to your friend and makes a positive comment about you. They know your friend would tell him about it. If he cares, he would come over for her
Jelousyu test ; describes a potential competitor and hope to observe a committed response from you
Open confrontation ; rarely happens. She ask the guy “ do you like me”?, comes closer to you and gazes your reaction. If you come close too, you like her. If you withdraw, you don’t like her.

In all, the best way to see if a guy loves u is to turn him on and den walk out.... observe his reaction towards this.

1 Like

Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by tobechi74: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Suko110:
Networking : that shit aint happening again unless its a secondary school girl. Girls, humans have evolved in doings

networking still works
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by tobechi74: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2018

You're right. .

Broke guys are making this section boring everyday. They're the ones usually creating threads with topics like; how to impress a lady, how to take a lady out on a date, how to make a lady love you and so so..

anytime you see such topics know that broke guys are behind them. Instead of them to go and hustle to become useful to their families they'll be posting shíts on nairaland.

This is not about broke. it is about identify green light given by ladies.
Re: Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them by adikwuGodwin(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2022
biacan:

Lmao �
Girls and money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} / Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.