Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. (3665 Views)

Wife Vs Sidechick..curvy Lagos Lady Post Interesting Photos / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by gonkin(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2018
Awww thats sweet. Im jealous
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Twoclans(f): 9:29pm On May 14, 2018
If he goes to bed early, give him a blo.w job by 3am wearing nothing .play soft love songs in the background and watch him moan.

1 Like

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by okwabayi(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2018
She's sexy.

On her advice, even the boyfriend will get tired. Do it once fine, twice fine, thrice fine. On the fourth trial he'll push you away.

I once had a girl who we agreed on oral till we meet each other's parents. Na she tire run. I could last up to forty minutes for an activity I 'erupted' from in only three when we initially started. I remember her complain of jaw aches halfway through the deed. No one told her to finally give in and offer her whole body. I still laugh reminiscing of her travails.
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by austyn0(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SOME PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS.

SO PUTTING ONE GUY'S GENITALS IN YOUR MOUTH IS EQUAL TO TREATING HIM LIKE A KING? undecided

ARE THERE GUYS WHO AGREE WITH THIS GONE-ASTRAY LADY WITH MISPLACED PRIORITIES? undecided

GIRL YOU BETTER HAVE MORE THAN DIK SUCKING SERVICES TO OFFER, OTHERWISE YOUR "KING" WILL GET HIMSELF THE APPROPRIATE QUEEN.
My brother....

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:25pm On May 14, 2018
kimbraa:
What she tweeted is actually sex education for those who need it. Now that I know, I won't mind waking my husband with a bj. tongue grin Let her worry about her kids and parents coming across her twitter tweets. Of course if her parents were her followers, she won't have typed that. As for kids who have access to the internet, their parents should do well to monitor their activities as some go as far as watching pörn, you don't give a child internet access and not monitor the child's activities 'cause you can't limit the amount of information one can get on the internet.

We've all got a moral responsibility to not make the world worse than it is. You think monitoring kids is that easy? If we're sincere, it isn't. Children in this generation are getting spoilt very quickly because of the media...because of messages such as those that we refuse to frown about.
I'm not just being sanctimonious here. As a matter of fact, I'd probably want to try that out someday, but that's not how sex education is done. We know that people are having premarital sex, but it isn't a badge of honour so much so that a young girl is giving tips so vividly and with such relish!

But as humans, we all see things differently. So, it's fine. smiley
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by GodblessNig247(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2018
roarik:
I think she is referring to the married folks,what do i know sef lipsrsealed

u look charming!!! Pls permission to dm. thanks
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by kmaster007: 12:00am On May 15, 2018
boom dey ur head
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:42am On May 15, 2018
this girl is a complete wife material
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by meobizy(f): 4:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Desperate women do this. Their attitudes change completely when they achieve their goal from the man. I'm finally beginning to think it is natural for women to withhold sex from their partners. Every marriage I see and read about suffer it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? / Sweet Sex In The Forest 18+. Xxxx Only For Adult / The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.