Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? (1944 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by 2buffagain(m): 11:41pm On May 15, 2018
Sounds like the OP just wants love

1 Like

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 11:43pm On May 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol... Guy's reactions to this thread is very funny cheesy, The question was directed to the ladies,Calm your fvcking nerves down dudes! cheesy

MissRaine,I wouldn't say all men are the same. Although Most men exhibit the same characters especially in relative to sex but not all

In our society though Minority does not matter, so that brings about the cliche :All men are scum. But i tell you not all Men are scum smiley

I am happy you exist because I was waiting to see how long someone with some common sense would pinpoint the obvious! I asked women and lo and behold it’s machine gunfire hitting everything but the target

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 11:46pm On May 15, 2018
2buffagain:
Sounds like the OP just wants love
In your mind
If you ask a question it automatically means that’s your cause? That’s how you see life? You only ask because it relates to obese self never to understand how other view a situation?
If that’s the case what a tragedy.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 11:48pm On May 15, 2018
madone:
they all have same height same diick size.
There is no cure for ignorance
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 11:49pm On May 15, 2018
kazyhm:

i'm assuring you we are the same because we fvrk same ways
The question was directed to the females of NL
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by MissRaine69(f): 11:50pm On May 15, 2018
thanki410:
The association of men AM cannot come and be arguing their likeness similarities and differences...
One of our own had said it over time...
IF ALL MEN ARE THE SAME , PICK ONE ALREADY!!!
Its your opinion , what you think and we are ok with it..
Signed---- The treasurer , Mr OKONTA COCKERY.
I asked the ladies not the men it says so clearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by yabas(m): 11:51pm On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
Are there any sincere Nigerian men out there worth dating or even marrying or are most Nigerian women waiting in vain?
Your thoughts NL ladies

Who is d angel @ ur dp?
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by karli4nia(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
Are there any sincere Nigerian men out there worth dating or even marrying or are most Nigerian women waiting in vain?
Your thoughts NL ladies

Onye nko eli ki bu!
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:22am On May 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Buhari was right, it’s you he had in mind when he made his comment. What on earth was all that?
was all what? d obvious truth of course.dat u re a low life mofo that has nothing to offer in life,except ur cheap body,which in turn is an eyesore when fully unclothed. no wonder d rejections
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Mcslize: 12:52am On May 16, 2018
All men are not the same. But encounters with some girls made some extremely good ones locked up their hearts. They killed the emotional side of them so as to prevent the next lady they will come by taking them for fools. For instance, an extremely good guy may be spending on a girl, lavishing on the said girl material things but worst of it is when that same girl starts shagging another guy that doesn't even give a fvck about her behind the maga guy. Now, when the maga guy finds out, what do you think will happen? He will become so heart broken and devastated.

Well, from that moment on ward, he will choose to be a player rather than the good guy he used to be that doesn't benefit him in any way. He becomes harden in his emotions and never feel emotional towards the opposite sex.

When he comes across a lady, he sweeps her off her feet, takes her to bed one or two times , dump her and move on to the next.

From my observation, it is actually the girls that are at faults if everything. They help to turn a good guy to a bad all time good bad guy player. Until ladies stop sleeping around and treating good guys badly, the numbers of good bad guys (players) will continue to be on the rise.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by 2buffagain(m): 2:55am On May 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

In your mind
If you ask a question it automatically means that’s your cause? That’s how you see life? You only ask because it relates to obese self never to understand how other view a situation?
If that’s the case what a tragedy.

Lol chill. I get you: you're trying to question a stereotype...on the outside.
But what prompted this on the inside? It's not a crime to want love. We all do.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by thanki410(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
I asked the ladies not the men it says so clearly
clearly koh , claire liss ni
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Bester44(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

You lot?
You are a prime example of someone who has no emotional intelligence.

The question is 'don't you want a financially capable man? Mteeew. Can you marry a sincere but poor man?
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by wyzoe: 9:16pm On May 17, 2018
MissRaine69

TL;Dr, no.

I might elaborate if I remember tomorrow. Kind of tired right now.
Re: All Men Are The Same .....or Are They? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 17, 2018
I don't understand why lil boys are jumping up and down this thread, when the question was directed at the ladies, and those in question are men... lil boys should go and sit down in the corner and learn.

Op, I choose to ask myself the question: 'why am I attracting the SAME kinda men' then I look inwards and try to clear that up. Life mirrors back to you what you are and your worth so if you only attract scum then chances are you believe that you are scum on some level... which then makes you 'scum-bait'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Cougars / Attract Any Woman With These 4 Things / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.