Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason (8465 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 9:45am On May 15, 2018
I just want to share this and have people say their experiences. It could be helpful.

I'm not a kid though but in terms of sexual stuffs I'm a novice, yes! Not that I can't do it well but hate samplings different products, if one can understand what I mean. I'm extremely reserve maybe due to my upbringing. I can stick to one person so religiously and can stay off sex if the person isn't available no matter how long. Consequently, I might not get to know some certain things other guys know.

I settled a serious disagreement between my friend and bf which could have ended their relationship. Her bf came visiting and stayed with him for some time. She later left, saying she needed to run an urgent errand for her Aunt but came back same day in the night. The following morning, there was a bitter quarrel which I didn't know what actually caused it and no one was willing to divulge.

After much confusion, my friend later called me to one side and said that the 'place' he entered before she left and entered again when she came back was no longer the same that she slept with someone else that day. The lady denied at first and it was funny to me as well. I told him that could be untrue but he stood firm and said what he told me was absolute truth. After things were getting out of hand, the lady later confessed what the guy said was true.

I had to beg the guy... no be small begging and preaching o before things seem to be normal but my guy still dey vex bitterly

When I still asked him privately how he got to know, he said I dey always abuse am say him be bad guy that he won't tell me the difference. So, I'm kind of curious, how did he know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by chicoMX(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2018
I wonder why he called you privately to tell you, shey him want make you settle the quarrel? If yes, how you wan take settle am?

. Anyways, I know how my shoe fits, if a bigger foot enter am I go know.(but not every time though)
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by Adasun(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2018
I think a pussy becomes tighter after sex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by pedrilo: 1:35pm On May 15, 2018
dem don slack am be dat gan

1 Like

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by pjetta007(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2018
hmmmm

6 Likes

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by Ebukamatth(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2018
chai
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by Fourwinds: 7:48pm On May 15, 2018
grin grin
AirFireEarthH20:
I just want to share this and have people say their experiences. It could be helpful.

I'm not a kid though but in terms of sexual stuffs I'm a novice, yes! Not that I can't do it well but hate samplings different products, if one can understand what I mean. I'm extremely reserve maybe due to my upbringing. I can stick to one person so religiously and can stay off sex if the person isn't available no matter how long. Consequently, I might not get to know some certain things other guys know.

I settled a serious disagreement between my friend and his gf which could have ended their relationship. His gf came visiting and stayed with him for some time. She later left, saying she needed to run an urgent errand for her Aunt but came back same day in the night. The following morning, there was a bitter quarrel which I didn't know what actually caused it and no one was willing to divulge.

After much confusion, my friend later called me to one side and said that the 'place' he entered before she left and entered again when she came back was no longer the same that she slept with someone else that day. The lady denied at first and it was funny to me as well. I told him that could be untrue but he stood firm and said what he told me was absolute truth. After things were getting out of hand, the lady later confessed what the guy said was true.

I had to beg the guy... no be small begging and preaching o before things seem to be normal but my guy still dey vex bitterly

When I still asked him privately how he got to know, he said I dey always abuse am say him be bad guy that he won't tell me the difference. So, I'm kind of curious, how did he know?

grin
AirFireEarthH20:

I settled a serious disagreement between my friend and his gf which could have ended their relationship. His gf came visiting and stayed with him for some time. She later left, saying she needed to run an urgent errand for her Aunt but came back same day in the night. The following morning, there was a bitter quarrel which I didn't know what actually caused it and no one was willing to divulge.

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by modestofynest(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2018
One of the ways to know, her body smell change to that of the guy e.g if the girl was wearing pink lady perfume and came back scenting cologne something is fishy, another one the smell of the vagina after making love with a girl the oily smell still lingers for a while expect she takes a proper bath and in this case she was caught by both examples... It's just a simple maths
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 8:05pm On May 15, 2018
modestofynest:
One of the ways to know, her body smell change to that of the guy e.g if the girl was wearing pink lady perfume and came back scenting cologne something is fishy, another one the smell of the vagina after making love with a girl the oily smell still lingers for a while expect she takes a proper bath and in this case she was caught by both examples... It's just a simple maths

Hmmmmm... Thanks
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 8:06pm On May 15, 2018
Adasun:

Really?
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by Adasun(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

Really?
do i look like am joking when i said dat?
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 8:10pm On May 15, 2018
Adasun:

Aiit bro... Was only asking
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by Apina(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2018
Okpo go always be Okpo, she no even wait to change location first

5 Likes

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AuntyAmope(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2018
Olofofo grin grin! So u want us to tell u how ur friend was able to sense the foul play shey, after forming I’m a very religious and reserved person for us shey
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 9:09pm On May 15, 2018
AuntyAmope:
Olofofo grin grin! So u want us to tell u how ur friend was able to sense the foul play shey, after forming I’m a very religious and reserved person for us shey

Mehn... No be everybody sabi how to make cassava turn to fufu o
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by ashjay001(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2018
Adasun:

U'd better be joking o! Htf, does an after sex pussy, becomes tighter Something, that will be gapingshocked

Op, no mind am joor! It's a sensitivity thing. True bad guys, understand, pussy elasticity. Esp, their pussygrin

If she'd waited a few days after d do, he might not notice anything.

It's a simple exercise. Notice d elasticity, next time ur woman comes around. A few hours later, attempt d do n u'll probably, feel less tension/tightness.

Sometimes, when d lady is extremely wet, u can't be certain.
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 9:43pm On May 15, 2018
ashjay001:

U'd better be joking o! Htf, does an after sex pussy, becomes tighter Something, that will be gapingshocked

Op, no mind am joor! It's a sensitivity thing. True bad guys, understand, pussy elasticity. Esp, their pussygrin

If she'd waited a few days after d do, he might not notice anything.

It's a simple exercise. Notice d elasticity, next time ur woman comes around. A few hours later, attempt d do n u'll probably, feel less tension/tightness.

Sometimes, when d lady is extremely wet, u can't be certain.

Wow! The world's a school, we certainly learn new things everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by amakadihot87(f): 10:29pm On May 15, 2018
Adasun:
.......correct nigger
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......correct nigger

You guys are causing a lot of confusion... Person no even understand which one to take
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by amakadihot87(f): 10:50pm On May 15, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

You guys are causing a lot of confusion... Person no even understand which one to take
..........who is a guy?
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 11:20pm On May 15, 2018
amakadihot87:
..........who is a guy?

Sorry ma'am
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

You no need to understand, na Guys matter.
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by RareSouI: 12:07am On May 16, 2018
The ladies are secretly reading the comments....to learn how to cheat successfully �

2 Likes

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by Nobody: 4:19am On May 16, 2018
Make ur friend dey fuk dey go . hoes aint loyal
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by femi4: 5:18am On May 16, 2018
Hooke's law was defeated, elasticity=0
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by Gerrard59(m): 6:20am On May 16, 2018
*Picks pen and paper*

We learn daily.
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2018
Advice your friend to end the relationship, trust has been broken
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 8:40am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Advice your friend to end the relationship, trust has been broken

Mistakes are a fact of life, it is the response to error that count.

Well, that's a different angle altogether. I didn't look at it that way
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

Mistakes are a fact of life, it is the response to error that count.

Well, that's a different angle altogether. I didn't look at it that way
Forgiveness is a sin as long as cheating and betrayal of trust is concerned...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by AirFireEarthH20: 10:52am On May 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

This is very deep... making me wrack my brain right now
Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by lereinter(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2018
how can your friend know through knacking
that's not true
he got to know through something else

1 Like

Re: My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason by Barzinime(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2018
So you end every relationship/marriage(s) you have cos of betrayal/cheating.....i am only asking oo

TonyeBarcanista:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Great Gain / I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / Some Men & Their Silly Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.