Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira (12297 Views)

Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 / 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants / The Truth About Bank Pay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by emmanuel93(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2010
How much are pilots paid in nigeria especially lagos,
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by femo2000(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2010
why do u ask? Airline Pilots in Nigeria earn decent income. But if you want to be a Pilot only because of the pay, bros dont even try to enrol in a flight school. wink smiley
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by emmanuel93(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2010
thanks femo, however im just keeping my optios open, ive had a passion for flying ever since i was young, my mother is actually a CCO for an airline in Nigeria (id rather not say which one) and she has given me the option to train for a pilots license. i just wanted to know their income out of interest!? undecided wink
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by femo2000(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2010
@Emma, thats a good thing o, ur mum is d CCO of a Nija Airline. Nigeria is a good place to start ur flying career considering the fact that u will only come out of most flight schools with just 300hrs and u earn a decent income as a first officer. If Flying is really ur Passion bro, Go FOR IT, DONT EVEN BLINK. hit me up and lets talk fe_dudu2000@yahoo.com smiley wink smiley
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by emmanuel93(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2010
does anyone else know hw much on average an airline pilot gets paid!! undecided
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by tkb417(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2010
and u dont think ur mum will be able to tell you how much the Pilots are paid in her org?

1 Like

Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by darqly(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2010
I was just going to tell you to ask your mum as well. But seriously,does the pay matter that much? I know someone who took a drastic cut in pay to continue flying- he now flies for NIPOST. I'm gonna get my wings soon as i save enough to quit my present job. It's more of a passion,and some glamour to be a pilot not really the pay anymore.
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by emmanuel93(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2010
darqly:

I was just going to tell you to ask your mum as well. But seriously,does the pay matter that much? I know someone who took a drastic cut in pay to continue flying- he now flies for NIPOST. I'm gonna get my wings soon as i save enough to quit my present job. It's more of a passion,and some glamour to be a pilot not really the pay anymore.

yes but the problem is, she will tell me how much pilots in her company earn - which is from N5m-N15m depending on their position and years fo expirence - however, I wanted to to find out from a broader range of people in order to find the OVERALL average.

But you guys are right, the money doesnt really matter and just like your friend DARQLY, if there was a pay cut, im sure i will still be flying!
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by motide(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2012
@ emmannuel.
I will like you to call me on 08060818429 or you mail me at darzles@gmail.com and lets discuss on aviation and pilots
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by okikiosibodu(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2015
plsis dis post stil alive? if yes, pls cn anyone advice me on how to secures govt scholarship for standard pilot course for ogun state indigene? also is BSc in Geography an added advantage in securing admission i Ngerian Aviation schools?
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by jessedesmond: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
emmanuel93:
How much are pilots paid in nigeria especially lagos,
Emmanuel contact me pls I want to be a pilot and I wanna know everything about it. 08071415247
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by delib: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nobody has answered the questions about pilot salaries.
Re: Airline Pilots Pay In Nigeira by okikiosibodu(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anyone that can help with government scholarship for CPL?

(1) (Reply)

What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? / What Quotes Motivates You While You Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.