Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (77459 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 17, 2018
naijjaman:

First, we are communicating via Nairaland and not speaking. Mr English cheesy You uneducated clown! You are now upset because I exposed you. Expect more exposures till you find yourself in jail. This is the beginning for thugs like you who spend your useless lives and times mentioning people.

Lol. Mr tabon, go learn how to spell. You exposed my business. Lol. You are just a selected yaba lefted individual. Your messages connote me being a yahoo individual or one smoking weed. Do you have any other thing to say? I don’t think so. You have no educational background. You are just a typical dysfunctional disoriented individual. I am certain you have no idea what this means.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

[s]Lol. Mr tabon, go learn how to spell. You exposed my business. Lol. You are just a selected yaba lefted individual. Your messages connote me being a yahoo individual or one smoking weed. Do you have any other thing to say? I don’t think so. You have no educational background. You are just a typical dysfunctional disoriented individual. I am certain you have no idea what this means.[/s]

Go back to school if it's not too late for you, 'cause you are not making any damn sense. Yahoo Boy!
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

You are indeed dull. Incredibly dull. How does smoking weed relate to what was said? Or doing yahoo yahoo? Lol. I just realised I am speaking to a psychopath.

You skipped your medication again. Go take your pills dadaic

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by naijjaman(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2018
dadaic:

Lol. Mr tabon, go learn how to spell. You exposed my business. Lol. You are just a selected yaba lefted individual. Your messages connote me being a yahoo individual or one smoking weed. Do you have any other thing to say? I don’t think so. You have no educational background. You are just a typical dysfunctional disoriented individual. I am certain you have no idea what this means.

Those ogogoro and weed you use everyday have damaged you to the point of no return. I know others will look at our reasoning and see who need help. Motor park thug like you trying to correct his teacher. Olodo!
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by rampantlover: 6:55pm On May 17, 2018
What do you expect from a ZOO republic grin grin
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by ovo12: 10:47pm On May 17, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Video Circulating on the Surface of the Internet shows the Inspector General Police Idris Ibrahim Stammering and was Literally unable to Pronounce a word while making a speech in Kano.

The IG was in the state to Commission The Force Technical Intelligence Unit, And according to the Voice of Liberty who was live at the event, Tagged it as 'Embarrassing' Moment.

Watch the Video Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHQ3nRSkmDc
https://twitter.com/VoiceOfLibertyN/status/996741450254749697

or here

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/embarrassing-video-shows-ig-of-police.html

Y e no just use him own language or pidgin see as him fool 9ja police... big shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.