Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,901 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) (2087 Views)

She Said She's Not The Best Person For Me / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 7:41pm On May 16, 2018
Wow I miss you sweethearts!
Oriaku Amara is back to romance section after a break to engage in the ongoing Johesu Vs NMA civil war. cheesy cheesy
OK I want to talk about something in love and finding the perfect person.
It's going to be brief and short.
The reason why that relationship teared apart may not be because you are not good for him or her ,
Things don't just happen most times ,
Its just that he/she is not the "Right " person for you,
People have a tendency of going after the best guy or girl in their fantasy, forgetting that the so called Best may not be the right fit for you,
You want a rich already made guy but does the already made guy want you?
You want a sexy light skinned beautiful girl but is she the right fit for you?
And when you manage to date the person that is not the right fit for you, you can never be comfortable,
You will feel "choked up " and stressed out because you want to impress.
Don't even make a mistake of marrying such a person.
Many of the domestic abuses we see and hear about are because the couples are not the right fit for each other.

Best people can leave you anytime but the right person will never leave you,
Virtuous wife and responsible husbands may not be the best people,
They may not be the most beautiful and handsome,
They may not be rich,etc but
They are the right people.
Go after them,
You will be very comfortable and happy dating or marrying the right person and not the "best person "
One of the fastest way of getting the right people is "cutting your coat according to your size "
You know your low income status yet you want to date and marry a very rich guy ,the rich guy when seeing how desperate you are may end up using and dumping you because he is not the right fit for you .
That kunle or emeka who is just a working fresh graduate may be the right fit for you.
He may not be rich but he will make you happy and you will comfortable with him.
For Guys, you know that you are just patching up to survive yet you want to date a high class slay queen(baby oku
cheesy cheesy)
She may pretend to like you and start sapping the little one you have because you are like a mugu,
She is not the right fit for you,
That Ijeoma or funmilayo, even though she may not be the most beautiful and fashionable may be the right fit for you to date and support you to achieve your dreams.
One wow fact about it all is that the "best person " will likely will never be the right fit for you BUT the "right person "will end up being the best person for you.
grin grin
It takes a matured mind to understand my point.
I love you all.
kiss kiss

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by highqueen(f): 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
the best could also turn out to be the right person.nonetheless,your write up is awesome.smiley

1 Like

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by MrCork: 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amara is back to romance section after a break to engage in the ongoing Johesu Vs NMA civil war. cheesy cheesy
The reason why that relationship teared apart may not be because you are not good for him or her ,
People have a tendency of going after the best guy or girl in their fantasy, forgetting that the so called Best may not be the right fit for you,
And when you manage to date the person that is not the right fit for you, you can never be comfortable,
Many of the domestic abuses we see and hear about are because the couples are not the right fit for each other.

Go after them,
You will be very comfortable and happy dating or marrying the right person and not the "best person "
One of the fastest way of getting the right people is "cutting your coat according to your size "
You know your low income status yet you want to date and marry a very rich guy ,the rich guy when seeing how desperate you are may end up using and dumping you because he is not the right fit for you .
That kunle or emeka who is just a working fresh graduate may be the right fit for you.
He may not be rich but he will make you happy and you will comfortable with him.
For Guys, you know that you are just patching up to survive yet you want to date a high class slay queen(baby oku
cheesy cheesy)
She may pretend to like you and start sapping the little one you have because you are like a mugu,
That Ijeoma or funmilayo, even though she may not be the most beautiful and fashionable may be the right fit for you to date and support you to achieve your dreams.
One wow fact about it all is that the "best person " will likely will never be the right fit for you BUT the "right person "will end up being the best person for you.
grin grin
I love you all.
kiss kiss

angry
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2018
MrCork:

angry
Mr curk?
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by iamJ(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2018
It takes a jobless mind to read all that lipsrsealed

Summary of her point: she is a marriage counselor because she is young and her husband still smiles and looks at her

My reply: rewrite this thread when you are 50 and he is running after a girl in her 20's all these love doctors that like using assumptions to front wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by MrCork: 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
Amarabae:

Mr curk?

...can u say my name correctly? ....say my name. ...say my name! angry
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by vizkiz: 7:51pm On May 16, 2018
Young love still dey shack this one.
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by iamJ(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
MrCork:

...can u say my name correctly? ....say my name. ...say my name! angry
pikin wen they born the day u created your moniker done mature now

U still dey here dey alingo
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
iamJ:

Summary of her point: she is a marriage counselor because she is young and her husband still smiles and looks at her

My reply: rewrite this thread when you are 50 and he is running after a girl in her 20's all these love doctors that like using assumptions to front wisdom
You are still a small boy to know anything about marriage,
Go and eat ur "mama thank you " food abeg grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by MrCork: 7:53pm On May 16, 2018
iamJ:
pikin wen they born the day u created your moniker done mature now

U still dey here dey alingo

wot is pikin? undecided
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by iamJ(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
Amarabae:

if ur marriage seems or feels perfect then it's bad, stop acting African magic here, we know u

See how u assumed again cheesy na so u dey assume say ur husband faithful cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Remijuice: 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
iamJ:
if ur marriage seems or feels perfect then it's bad, stop acting African magic here, we know u

See how u assumed again cheesy na so u dey assume say ur husband faithful cheesy
iamJ:

lol..
una know b4?
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by iamJ(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
MrCork:

wot is pikin? undecided
it is what you are and the stagnant stage u haven't left
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Remijuice: 8:00pm On May 16, 2018
MrCork:

angry
If You No Talk Something Reasonable after quoting all this write up....
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Remijuice: 8:00pm On May 16, 2018
MrCork:

angry
If You No Talk Something Reasonable after quoting all this write up....
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 8:01pm On May 16, 2018
iamJ:

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 8:01pm On May 16, 2018
highqueen:
the best could also turn out to be the right person.nonetheless,your write up is awesome.smiley
thank you dearie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by yabas(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2018
Amarabae:

Go after them,
cheesy cheesy)
grin grin
I love you all.
kiss kiss

My NL crush, good write up
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by iamJ(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2018
Amarabae:
no witty come back? U're boring out of here, no wonder he goes to bed early and u're here roaming Nairaland by 11pm wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
iamJ:
no witty come back? U're boring out of here, no wonder he goes to bed early and u're here roaming Nairaland by 11pm wink

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 16, 2018
grin

Bottom line : Do not be close minded on your desires, learn the need to compromise smiley

Op you got me confused with your perception of "best" and "right" shouldn't they mean the same? I mean your right man should be the best smiley
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Klinee: 8:15pm On May 16, 2018
Amarabae:

Why do you took a break? you born?
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 16, 2018
I got your message, nice one.
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 8:17pm On May 16, 2018
Klinee:
Why do you took a break? you born?
There is life outside romance section cool cool
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by SoapQueen(f): 8:18pm On May 16, 2018
The Emeka or Kunle that is below average today, might become very wealthy tomorrow and decide to upgrade by going for the "beautiful light skinned" girl whom he thinks is right. (the vicious cycle continues).
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 8:20pm On May 16, 2018
kimbraa:
I got your message, nice one.

Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 8:22pm On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:
The Emeka or Kunle that is below average today, might become very wealthy tomorrow and decide to upgrade by going for the "beautiful light skinned" girl whom he thinks is right. (the vicious cycle continues).
I know.
There are always exceptions to every thing in life,
But the case of this happening is quite low.
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by SoapQueen(f): 8:24pm On May 16, 2018
Amarabae:
I know. There are always exceptions to every thing in life, But the case of this happening is quite low.
True. Great post though. Realistic!
Thumb up!
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Amarabae(f): 8:42pm On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

True. Great post though.
Realistic!

Thumb up!
you are welcome
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 16, 2018
Like the person above is an amputee.

Like, whatever happened to the other thumb. Nne sorry.
Re: Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 16, 2018
Your write-ups issss.... Awesome! Many of us guys are guilty of mismatch relationships. A guy cannot afford 3 square meals; a mageable background, not used to flashy lifestyle, cooks himself, is from a family who values farming - not that they are too poor to afford basic things of life; a guy who treks 1.5 km to work almost everyday etc but wishes to marry queen Elizabeth of a girl who cannot attend to domestic issues at home, very very flash, more exposed, may be too high horse to even acknowledge her peers because of her status(which is true), higher level of income - becase of probably having an affluent background, very beautiful (pretty will be an understatement), having the best "curves and bumps" in the right places - please am not talking of a girl who pretends to be what she is not. Although not all girls from affluent home are such on the negative point of view. The point is " marry right" . You may date the best cos most relationship don't end in marriage but marrying right is always very consistent.
We need God almighty for direction, without which, you run in circles That's my take. Kudos to your write-up

Amarabae:
Wow I miss
you sweethearts!

Go after them,
cheesy cheesy)
grin grin
I love you all.
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: This Is Why Some Male Nairalanders Are Always Bitter. He Said... [PIC] / How Fast Is Your Network, Mine Is 1gbps (see Screenshot) / See How Real Big Girls Roll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.