Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets (46140 Views)

Reno Omokri Tweets On The Rhodes-vivors Is Best Thing I Have Ever Read On Media / I Recently Had Quality Discussion With 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers / ...Shoot, Arrest, Kill ,na Them Go Tire. Reno Omokri tweets... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 8:35am On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

You should accept that he's saying the truth. Stop acting like a man with a backward mind.

You wey get forward mind, ask him who unmute him mouth now wey Jonathan no dey Aso Rock.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Iceberg3: 8:37am On May 17, 2018
immhotep:

And people like bamoski still refuse to confess that IGBO AMAKA.

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy buhariguy

He will later buh right now,he is very busy,servicing the sick among the caliphate's herd grin

Lzaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by plaetton: 8:38am On May 17, 2018
efighter:

Why do I need to cross the Niger Bridge? To do what nah? To cross over to the erosion ravaged potopoto republic of drugs, robbery, kidnapping and prostitution. You people are all running to Yoruba land because your land is inhabitable, why then should I cross to your worthless land?

Well, there you go.

Thank you for confirming, once again, what a mentally indolent buffoon you are.

You have not crossed the Niger Bridge, yet you felt stuuupidly confident to speak about the level of development of Igbo towns.
Stuupid clown.
Laziness and Bad Belle follows you all your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 8:39am On May 17, 2018
xreal:

You wey get forward mind, ask him who unmute him mouth now wey Jonathan no dey Aso Rock.

Jonathan was making effort to bring northerners out of their backwardness. That's why he built 125 almanjiri schools.

Jonathan was working hard to raise the north from backwardness, so Omokiri has no reason to complain.

Use your head well before commenting. That way, you can make the right choice on what to support and what to oppose. Yes, use your head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Reelectbuhari: 8:40am On May 17, 2018
efighter:

On school days, you were in the market selling your fake product. How then will you be able to differentiate between live and leave ?

lolzzzz........learning is hard for u.....

quota system has made una totally ineffective in all ramifications.....

am not interested in arguing u or throwing tantrums.....

just bear in mind that the division of nigeria....is imminent....

soon soon.......

I can't co-habit with ur ilk and likes.......

Good bless the incoming REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by genesishouse: 8:42am On May 17, 2018
Leave the messenger and take the message.
Is there any sense in what Reno just said?
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Reelectbuhari: 8:44am On May 17, 2018
efighter:

On school days, you were in the market selling your fake product. How then will you be able to differentiate between live and leave ?

God bless REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 8:44am On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

Jonathan was making effort to bring northerners out of their backwardness. That's why he built 125 almanjiri schools.

Jonathan was working hard to raise the north from backwardness, so Omokiri has no reason to complain.

Use your head well before commenting. That way, you can make the right choice on what to support and what to oppose. Yes, use your head

I no get time for you right now, you are one of the lazy youths my president referred to.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 9:03am On May 17, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
The Igbo man will always be 10 steps ahead of the Hausa man. It's just in our nature. No hard feelings.
In criminal activity only. Fixed.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 9:07am On May 17, 2018
CaptJeffry:
...but they said the Igbos living in their land are corrupting their people. Truth is most of them don't know, don't know that they don't know and proudly don't want to know. To them civilization is evil.
We saw them as environmental disaster refugees. Because of erosion.
And no one is saying they corrupting anyone. We only watch and act
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 9:10am On May 17, 2018
Edygrin:
The north is Nigeria's problem. GEJ tried helping them by building more schools but it seems the prefer poverty and backwardness
We are only problem to our enemies and we like it that way.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 9:16am On May 17, 2018
kotv:

They can never accept their wrong doing. They blame everyone for their corrupt ways. They accuse ibos of hating them but when have they ever showed care for South especially ibos? Since they took over, Nigeria have not grown one bit. I don't even blame Islam for useless behavior or their lack of civilization. There are several Muslims with knowledge. North and it's people are just cursed. They did not evolve.
The tribe of ungratefulNess and Ego-maniac. You spread in others land.if you are not ok with the way we treat you pack your nonsense and go back to your landlock eroded land.where nothing good ever come out, jus Selling babies, Rituals, kidnapping, Robbing, Drugs peddling and human sacrifices.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by ItzBIM(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Nooo....SW and north to retain Nigeria.....

the rest na biafra Republic

What’s the relevance of the north to Nigeria. It’s filled with illiteracy and insecurities.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by nkemjikachekwas(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2018
efighter:

Why do I need to cross the Niger Bridge? To do what nah? To cross over to the erosion ravaged potopoto republic of drugs, robbery, kidnapping and prostitution. You people are all running to Yoruba land because your land is inhabitable, why then should I cross to your worthless land?

Hahahaha eyah funny thing is that when we bring the statistics of drug, prostitution, kidnapping and robbery we'd all know which region will champion the list

Last I checked Lagos is still in Nigeria and Igbo's are still Nigerians so while you keep crying foul we will keep coming to your towns until we buy up the whole of Nigeria

Lol, please stay off my mention make Ogun no strike you dead

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by LZAA: 9:21am On May 17, 2018
Iceberg3:

He will later buh right now,he is very busy,servicing the sick among the caliphate's herd grin

Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by nkemjikachekwas(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2018
papoudaupolos:

The tribe of ungratefulNess and Ego-maniac. You spread in others land.if you are not ok with the way we treat you pack your nonsense and go back to your landlock eroded land.where nothing good ever come out, jus Selling babies, Rituals, kidnapping, Robbing, Drugs peddling and human sacrifices.

Lol ndo oooo, I know its painful don't worry ogadi mma

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by kotv: 9:26am On May 17, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Who is on your land? It's my land you're parasitic of from. Because of your parasitic ways, you are the only area against restructuring or dissolving of this country. Next you speak of ills of lands, make sure your land is free of the filth you listed. Not only do you suffer selling babies, rituals, kidnapping, robbing, human scarifice, drug drugging, you're even worst as you equally suffer from pedophile, cannibalism, terrorism, drug addiction, unhygienic diseases just to name a few. If not for Lord luggard, would I be sharing a nation with you barbarians.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 9:28am On May 17, 2018
kotv:

Who is on your land? It's my land you're parasitic of from. Because of your parasitic ways, you are the only area against restructuring or dissolving of this country. Next you speak of ills of lands, make sure your land is free of the filth you listed. Not only do you suffer selling babies, rituals, kidnapping, robbing, human scarifice, drug drugging, you're even worst as you equally suffer from pedophile, cannibalism, terrorism, drug addiction, unhygienic diseases just to name a few. If not for Lord luggard, would I be sharing a nation with you barbarians.
Reply me when you reach your landlock eroded land.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 9:29am On May 17, 2018
nkemjikachekwas:

Lol ndo oooo, I know its painful don't worry ogadi mma
ogadi mma
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by kotv: 9:36am On May 17, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Reply me when you reach your landlock eroded land.
This statement coming from a man from a land stuck between southern Nigeria and northern Africa. Typical of North, plain dumb. Your land is landlock. I'm from River State; please do go and a book on why it was named that.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Reelectbuhari: 9:38am On May 17, 2018
ItzBIM:

What’s the relevance of the north to Nigeria. It’s filled with illiteracy and insecurities.

North is always relevant to yoruba people......

so the reason both should retain Nigeria and allow the rest to go..
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by ipodstinks: 9:38am On May 17, 2018
horsepower101:

This was confirmed by the head of shoe makers association in Aba couple of years ago during an interview.

Some Aba made shoes are sold in Dubai and bought by Nigerians at very expensive prices.
Head of aba association, are you not same people that lied to your government that your student won school debate in America only to be heard later that they didn't even pass through first round. Are u not the ones that said US Army came to buy fighting jet in aba. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 9:40am On May 17, 2018
kotv:

This statement coming from a man from a land stuck between southern Nigeria and northern Africa. Typical of North, plain dumb. Your land is landlock. I'm from River State; please do go and a book on why it was named that.
But still millions of you are here parasiting.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by olureignforever: 9:40am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
Are you serious shocked

Who can hook me up with Visa to Ijebu Ode

I need to leave this Country undecided

Well I prefer this empowerment to the Ak47 gun carrying herdsmen empowerment Sha...

#FTC

What has my hometown got to do with this news.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by wingmanII: 9:41am On May 17, 2018
papoudaupolos:

North is currently the kidnapping champions. Yorubas are undisputed champions in rituals and human sacrifices thanks to Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 9:44am On May 17, 2018
wingmanII:

North is currently the kidnapping champions. Yorubas are undisputed champions in rituals and human sacrifices thanks to Ogun state.
Evans the sultan of kidnappers. In the east I heard their is 1 in every household.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Oritzy: 9:44am On May 17, 2018
olureignforever:

What has my hometown got to do with this news.

take it easy bro you're not the only person from Ijebu Ode.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by kotv: 9:50am On May 17, 2018
papoudaupolos:

But still millions of you are here parasiting.

GEJ built schools for North and it's people yet you still refuse to use them. Why? Every south person living in your lands is taking care of themselves without aid from the government neither is their source of income, the goods they sell for them, purchased for them by North. They get nothing from you free of charge. You North living in the South is opposite. If your leaders aren't stealing oils and destroying our lands, your youths are littered on the streets harassing traders and people for money or they are on the high way robbing bus drivers.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by lexy2014: 9:55am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
This guy should shut up already
what's wrong with what he said?
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 9:56am On May 17, 2018
kotv:

GEJ built schools for North and it's people yet you still refuse to use them. Why? Every south person living in your lands is taking care of themselves without aid from the government neither is their source of income, the goods they sell for them, purchased for them by North. They get nothing from you free of charge. You North living in the South is opposite. If your leaders aren't stealing oils and destroying our lands, your youths are littered on the streets harassing traders and people for money or they are on the high way robbing bus drivers.
Please keep reading this nonsense you wrote here until some sense grow in you.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by bionixs: 9:59am On May 17, 2018
amzee:
Did you mean Rhino O'mockery?
stale! face the message
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 10:01am On May 17, 2018
kotv:

Please keep reading this nonsense you wrote here until some sense grow in you.
You mean we are overlord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.