Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets (46147 Views)

Reno Omokri Tweets On The Rhodes-vivors Is Best Thing I Have Ever Read On Media / I Recently Had Quality Discussion With 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers / ...Shoot, Arrest, Kill ,na Them Go Tire. Reno Omokri tweets... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

Mock his name if it makes you feel better. That doesn't change the fact that he has hit your head with the truth.
What useless truth are you talking about?
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2018
bionixs:
stale! face the message
What message is he trying to pass?
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MisterGrace: 10:42pm On May 17, 2018
amzee:

Shame on you

Idiot! The shame is yours not mine.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 6:00am On May 18, 2018
MisterGrace:

Idiot! The shame is yours not mine.
Fool
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 6:27am On May 18, 2018
amzee:

What useless truth are you talking about?

Northerners are dragging Nigeria backward. If that's useless to you, then your IQ must be low

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:36am On May 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Respect to every profession and struggle

But how many of the poor can even think of shinning their shoes Which is where the money would have been generated!

It still narrows down to the same thing we have being saying all along SLAVERY undecided

While you shine their shoes all your life, their children and relatives are in CBN, FIRS, NNPC or abroad on holiday, some even live there or they are in the best universities there

While your governor empower you with shoe shinning kit undecided

Can he wish that for his children

Until the NORTHERNERS are ready to reject these kinds of leaders, until they are ready to say NO, until an average northerner can say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

This evil leaders will continue to take them for granted and the North will remain the way they are since INDEPENDENCE

until the south shore them there is a better way,half show is better than none
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MisterGrace: 8:09am On May 18, 2018
amzee:

Fool

Obviously you are a dirty and haggard looking almajiri who have no life.
Your demented stark zombified brain won't let you reason as a human.

Fuck1ng bastard.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2018
MisterGrace:

Obviously you are a dirty and haggard looking almajiri who have no life.
Your demented stark zombified brain won't let you reason as a human.

Fuck1ng bastard.
Useless son of a stupid father
Don't quote me again if you don't want Ogun to kill you
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MisterGrace: 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
amzee:

Useless son of a stupid father
Don't quote me again if you don't want Ogun to kill you

grin See this shitty idiot of an idiotic father.
Take your useless, smelly and redundant life out of here.

Fvcking bastard.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by markfem2: 1:49pm On May 18, 2018
jeroba1:
The problems of Nigerians are as follows.
Boko-haram
Unemployment
Herdsmen
Armed robbery
Recession
Insecurity. Now, check the capital letters from up to down and see the main problem of Nigerians. No say na me talk am oooo���
buhari is a curse.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2018
MisterGrace:

grin See this shitty idiot of an idiotic father. Take your useless, smelly and redundant life out of here.
Fvcking bastard.
May Ogun kill you there. Stinking animal
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MisterGrace: 10:19am On May 19, 2018
amzee:

May Ogun kill you there.
Stinking animal

Na you ogun go kill not me. Disgusting animal.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 10:25am On May 19, 2018
MisterGrace:

Na you ogun go kill not me. Disgusting animal.
You are a low life. Go and get a job to do and stop quoting me up and down. FOOL
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MisterGrace: 11:02am On May 19, 2018
amzee:

You are a low life.
Go and get a job to do and stop quoting me up and down.
FOOL

See this ugly motherfucker!

Take your dirty stinking, nonsensical, irritating self away from here.

grin See your ugly face. Hahahahahaha

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by maestroferddi: 11:16am On May 19, 2018
efighter:

Yet the Igbo man cannot stay in his Igbo town and develop it. It is either he wants to die in Lagos or he wants to buy the whole of Kano.
Because the lop-sided politics of Nigeria was designed not to favour the Igboman.

Start bringing Federal presence to Igboland today and no Igboman will venture out.

We can't compromise on success. That is why we travel out to go and make it. We are in Abidjan, we are in Libreville, in Joburg, in Cape Town, in Maputo, we in the cities of America, we are in London, we are in Dublin, in Malaysia...we are everywhere.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2018
MisterGrace:

See this ugly motherfucker!

Take your dirty stinking, nonsensical, irritating self away from here.

grin See your ugly face. Hahahahahaha
If you are handsome enough, show us your picture.
Monkey,Ugly thing
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MisterGrace: 2:23pm On May 19, 2018
amzee:

If you are handsome enough, show us your picture.
Monkey,Ugly thing

I don't have time for such frivolity. Idiot vulture.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2018
MisterGrace:

I don't have time for such frivolity. Idiot vulture.
He-goat
I have better things to do than been here exchanging words with a lowlife like you.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 19, 2018
your terrorist party is imploding
Afonja zombies are now on transmission mode. Lol

* deomelo the smello

https://www.nairaland.com/4513389/breaking-many-injured-thugs-destroy

deomelo:

Unemployment in your region/SE/SS is the highest in Nigeria and Mystery index in Rivers state is the highest in Nigeria, higher than Borno state, so, is WIKE your local hero doing anything to help the people of Rivers state?

Is WIKE dishing out business money to his massive unemployed people and cultists in Rivers state?

Is WIKE empowering them with anything apart from cultism?

Bayelsa nko? Highertt unemployment rate than Borno, so, what is the useless governor in Bayelsa doing to help his unemployed people? How mush is he giving them to start business with?

Akwa Ibom nko? Higher unemployment rate than Borno,r so, what is the governor doing to help his unemployed people? Nothing.

Borno state state governor obviously is better than all your own useless governors with higher unemployment rate witht zero government action.

At least, the governor in Borno empowered his people instead of sending them to other places to hawk gala and pure water lie they do in the SE..

Hypocrites and suffer head people forming on the internet when in fact we see you everyday doing menial and worse jobs.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MisterGrace: 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
amzee:

He-goat
I have better things to do than been here exchanging words with a lowlife like you.

See this cow. Go and continue eating your sh1t.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2018
MisterGrace:

See this cow. Go and continue eating your sh1t.
I blame your mom,she should have aborted you. Useless pikin
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MisterGrace: 9:17pm On May 19, 2018
amzee:

I blame your mom,she should have aborted you.
Useless pikin

You are the very useless one.
stvpid almajiri goat.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2018
MisterGrace:

You are the very useless one.
stvpid almajiri goat.
FYI I am not from the North.
You are Wasted
How I wish I can meet you face to face so that I can teach you a lesson you'll never forget.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by MisterGrace: 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
amzee:

FYI I am not from the North.
You are Wasted
How I wish I can meet you face to face so that I can teach you a lesson you'll never forget.

You'd surprised.
You don't wanna meet me face to face.

I am not and can never be wasted boy.
It is you that is wasted.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2018
MisterGrace:

You'd surprised.
You don't wanna meet me face to face.

I am not and can never be wasted boy.
It is you that is wasted.
Clap for your useless self.
Fuckkk off

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Revokes Ize-Iyamu's Right Of Occupancy On Property (Photo) / Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions / The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.