Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets (46138 Views)

Reno Omokri Tweets On The Rhodes-vivors Is Best Thing I Have Ever Read On Media / I Recently Had Quality Discussion With 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers / ...Shoot, Arrest, Kill ,na Them Go Tire. Reno Omokri tweets... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Postanalyser: 12:40pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:
This fake twitter pastor is dumber than dumbers brother.

Where is the connection between show shining and fake and substandard show making?

Are they both not jobs people do to eanr a living?

Is this clown saying Northerners sont manufacturer products in the North or all they do in the North is shoe shining?

I know these clowns must excited their ipob followers with dumbo and idiotic rubbish, but where is the sense here?

If you are going to compare, you so it with folks doing similar jobs like pure water and gala peddlers.

I don't even get how and why empowerng people to earn a living and becoming productive members of the societies is a bad thing.

There's a lot of retardation out there for real.
Has anybody politician in the WASTE cared to empower anybody from that tribe?this is because all your politicians know too well that you all are grossly lazy.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by cocoboss(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2018
proud to be a child from the east wink wink wink
God u r good, future guaranteed smiley smiley smiley
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Michelle55: 1:19pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
I tell you girl I can't come and be dragging a man with another lady cheesy
lolsss...
the stress and embarrassment that you will pass through sef is enough to reset a dysfunctional brain.. so sis, it's best I let the other lady colonize my over used toy.. I dash am. fighting over a man is never worth it dear
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by deomelo: 1:30pm On May 17, 2018
Postanalyser:

What about the dirty Yoruba women that hawk agbo from house to house,all because they've got lazy husbands to feed? most of which hardly wears underwears,and as such can be seriously fvcked,even in the bush?

Look at this ignorant ipob. I'm not against what other people do to earn a living including gala and pure water peddler, agbo seller and shoe shiner, they are all productive members of the society, this is what you and your dumbo and idiotic fake twitter pastor and anti social elements need to bury into your porous skulls.

Unemployment in is higher in the SE/SS than in Borno state, but what are your own governors doing to help your own people? Nothing, they just send you to Lagos and other places in Nigeria to sell gala and pure water.

Their governor in Borno is obviously more caring and more responsible than your own useless governors because generation after generation, they look the other way and while millions of you scatter all over Nigeria to do menial work and tedious migrant labor.

You are in more suffer head situation than the people in Biro who are actually looking outmformtheir own people.

Show us how your own useless borehole and keke ambulance governors are looking out for you.

Show us how your own useless governors gave money to your people to start business and prevent generations after generations of ibo people from leaving their towns and villages to peddle gala and pure water, puff puff and fan yogo in Lagos and how they are different from shoe shinning.

You lots are just hate mongering hypocrites in worse situations and you are not in any better situations.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by deomelo: 1:40pm On May 17, 2018
[s]
Postanalyser:

Has anybody politician in the WASTE cared to empower anybody from that tribe?this is because all your politicians know too well that you all are grossly lazy.
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant ipob rant. You mean the governor in Borno state should empower his people because the governors in the SW and other parts of Nigeria are not doing same.

Please go away if you have nothing sensible to talk about.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by deomelo: 1:41pm On May 17, 2018
Unemployment highest in Rivers

Rivers state has the highest unemployment rate of 41.82 per cent in the country in the third quarter of 2017 according to the National Bureau of Statistics. This implies that for every 10 persons in Rivers 4 are without anything doing
. In its latest data released in Abuja it said that Rivers is followed by Akwa-Ibom with a 36.58 per cent unemployment rate. Bayelsa state the report said has 30.36 per cent, and Imo state 29.47 per cent while total unemployment and underemployment combined increased from 37.2 per cent in the previous quarter to 40.0 per cent in the third quarter of 2017

http://www.businessdayonline.com/rivers-akwa-ibom-bayelsa-post-highest-unemployment-rates-2017/

Unemployment in your region/SE/SS is the highest in Nigeria and Mystery index in Rivers state is the highest in Nigeria, higher than Borno state, so, is WIKE your local hero doing anything to help the people of Rivers state?

Is WIKE dishing out business money to his massive unemployed people and cultists in Rivers state?

Is WIKE empowering them with anything apart from cultism?

Bayelsa nko? Higher unemployment rate than Borno, so, what is the useless governor in Bayelsa doing to help his unemployed people? How mush is he giving them to start business with?

Akwa Ibom nko? Higher unemployment rate than Borno, so, what is the governor doing to help his unemployed people? Nothing.

Borno state state governor obviously is better than all your own useless governors with higher unemployment rate with zero government action.

At least, the governor in Borno empowered his people instead of sending them to other places to hawk gala and pure water lie they do in the SE..

Hypocrites and suffer head people forming on the internet when in fact we see you everyday doing menial and worse jobs.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 1:48pm On May 17, 2018
xreal:

I engage myslef in sensible discussions at my leisure; not that derailed with insults.

You need check yourself.

From the look of things, you are the one requiring an emergency mental examination. No sense other than empty rubbish. They always run away when faced with undeniable facts. Empty barrel
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by papoudaupolos: 1:49pm On May 17, 2018
wingmanII:

Evans is in prison, we are talking of current happenings.
The other day 87people were kidnapped on Abuja-Kaduna road by your brothers.
Which poto newspaper is feeding u head these kind news
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by wingmanII: 1:55pm On May 17, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Which poto newspaper is feeding u head these kind news
https://www.nairaland.com/4509578/saraki-blames-igpsss-army-4

Search for the news, if you know how to use a search engine.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 1:57pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

From the look of things, you are the one requiring an emergency mental examination. No sense other than empty rubbish. They always run away when faced with undeniable facts. Empty barrel

You make too much noise.

Get a job bro, your mates are busy achieving something good and building a good name for themselves.
Don't come online to rant.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 2:00pm On May 17, 2018
xreal:

You make too much noise.

Get a job bro, your mates are busy achieving something good and building a good name for themselves.
Don't come online to rant.

The usual empty effort at avoiding a straight question.

Supporting Buhari and stupidity go hand in hand
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

The usual empty effort at avoiding a straight question.

Supporting Buhari and stupidity go hand in hand

He is the President of Nigeria.

Like him or not.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 2:08pm On May 17, 2018
xreal:

He is the President of Nigeria.

Like him or not.

Still your response is devoid of any sense. You just support blindly with no reason other than religion bias. What a hollow and empty way of life.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 2:11pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

Still your response is devoid of any sense. You just support blindly with no reason other than religion bias. What a hollow and empty way of life.

Get busy.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 2:18pm On May 17, 2018
xreal:

Get busy.

Go learn how to be sensible.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 2:33pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

Go learn how to be sensible.

Save your anger till 2019 when it will start in full and last for the next four years.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 2:34pm On May 17, 2018
xreal:

Save your anger till 2019 when it will start in full and last for the next four years.

Bigot
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 2:37pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

Bigot

2019 will tell.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 2:41pm On May 17, 2018
xreal:

2019 will tell.

You can only win via underage voting and oppression of opposition.

You are so mentally poor that your governor thinks the best empowerment for you is shoe shining kit. Mentally backward people
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 2:49pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

You can only win via underage voting and oppression of opposition.

You are so mentally poor that your governor thinks the best empowerment for you is shoe shining kit. Mentally backward people

Go back to the creeks, go carry your guns.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 2:51pm On May 17, 2018
xreal:

Go back to the creeks, go carry your guns.

That doesn't change the fact that you are mentally backward
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

That doesn't change the fact that you are mentally backward

I am not.

And if u referring to where I come from, no, we are not; the reason we rule and will continue to rule.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by laliga01: 4:46pm On May 17, 2018
desmond2pk:
We are in for a long thing in this country.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/996802787026485248

This empowerment might seem primitive but it appears it is what the youth need at the moment.
Let them have it, it's their choice.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Edygrin(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2018
APCsupporter:

So which one is worse? compare them carefully and give me feedbackcheesy
You mean terrorism is better? I give up. Quit replying me
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by APCsupporter: 7:52pm On May 17, 2018
Edygrin:
You mean terrorism is better? I give up. Quit replying me

Terrorism isn't a northern thing only. Ipob are also terrorists so its 1-1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Ezyp(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2018
efighter:
Why didn't Goatluck Jonaddaft restructure? Why didn't Biafra go separate and form its own country when Goatluck Jonaddaft was there? Why didn't Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Ijaw National Congress and other selfish organizations force Goatluck Jonaddaft to restructure? You all are mad to think that a Hausa/ Fulani man will scatter a structure that gives his people advantage.
Bros na wahooo..wetin concern Jonathan with the topic
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Kingspin(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2018
Esseite:
In as much someone must shine the shoes, the problem is the shoe shiners are leading the shoe makers..

That is why we can only progress at the speed of the shoe shiners.

Did you know 90% of those shoes you think its italian in balogun lagos are made in Nigeria?
The shoe shiners can they for once lead Nigeria without bloodshed NO! because they bulls progressive Nigerians and threaten them with deads. The number of deads in that part of the county is weakening the rest of the country. For me this is the larger strategy to be relevant and enforce their own political agenda on the country. Can you imagine the North without serial political and religious killings? But they are afraid losing to supreme arguments of civilization that is why they will always kick against things like restructuring because these reforms could push their agenda around. They just want to keep dictating for every part of the country they will do everything to remain. Restructuring or devolution of power will break most of the idea of BORN TO RULE. Thereby making most people to be relevant within the state or community not at federal level. Nigeria need reform more then any nation right now This is my personal view.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by selemempe: 9:07pm On May 17, 2018
efighter:

Yet the Igbo man cannot stay in his Igbo town and develop it. It is either he wants to die in Lagos or he wants to buy the whole of Kano.
u just shot urself in the foot. Lagos is filled to the brim by all Nigerian tribes. The difference is that while the Igbos in lag are doing big business, the hausas in lag are driving okada and roasting suya.

In kano the heartland of Aboki land, igbos come there, make good money and use aboki as gateman in their own lands. Guy forget, if the fight or competition or whatever is strictly btw Igbo and Hausa (without external interference from yoruba or britain) the Igbos will win every time

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by selemempe: 9:15pm On May 17, 2018
efighter:

Yorubas are not shouting restructuring. Only Igbos, South-South miscreants and selfish Afenifere old rags are shouting restructuring because there is no free money which the other idiot Goatluck Jonaddaft provided then.
I will bookmark this for the future...when yorubas will want to shift goal post again
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by christopher123(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

Look at this ignorant ipob. I'm not against what other people do to earn a living including gala and pure water peddler, agbo seller and shoe shiner, they are all productive members of the society, this is what you and your dumbo and idiotic fake twitter pastor and anti social elements need to bury into your porous skulls.

Unemployment in is higher in the SE/SS than in Borno state, but what are your own governors doing to help your own people? Nothing, they just send you to Lagos and other places in Nigeria to sell gala and pure water.

Their governor in Borno is obviously more caring and more responsible than your own useless governors because generation after generation, they look the other way and while millions of you scatter all over Nigeria to do menial work and tedious migrant labor.

You are in more suffer head situation than the people in Biro who are actually looking outmformtheir own people.

Show us how your own useless borehole and keke ambulance governors are looking out for you.

Show us how your own useless governors gave money to your people to start business and prevent generations after generations of ibo people from leaving their towns and villages to peddle gala and pure water, puff puff and fan yogo in Lagos and how they are different from shoe shinning.

You lots are just hate mongering hypocrites in worse situations and you are not in any better situations.

Ignorance is bliss ...pls bask in it
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by deomelo: 10:12pm On May 17, 2018
[s]
christopher123:

Ignorance is bliss ...pls bask in it
[/s]

Glad you looked in the mirror and saw IGNORANCE. Good for you.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by amzee(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2018
MisterGrace:

Your clouded mind won't let you see the truth. What a shame.
Shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.