Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Royal Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Royal Wedding (288 Views)

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) / ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Royal Wedding by briandaman(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2018
So a British Prince is marrying a half black woman mhhhh so it means that there could possibly be a child in the British monarch who has african heritage... very interesting indeed, I suppose the brit royal family is not a racist family because let's face it's still taboo for black and white people to be married in many countries around the world. However, it just shows us again that love has an ability to transcend race or culture. I am not fascinated by the royal family personaly but the fact that a child with an african heritage could be born into that family might just enhance my interest in the family. You feel the same? What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

‘dear Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo’ – Nigerian Lady / Talented Little Boy Stole The Show At This Wedding / Anything Bad In Not Associating With My Fiance Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.