Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor (79214 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by okolet(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2018
He wanted to use the girl, but instead the girl used his life shocked

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Malawian(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
This is why you should never listen to "Harder-Harder". Wash your engine at your own pace. You dey inside already.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by brainhgeek(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2018
Earthbound:
Do they use magun in the East, cause this one dey confuse me.
Like seriously? I don't believe in that thing called magun o. I think it is penis captivus. Otherwise, who maguned dogs?
I stand to be corrected though. Just me thinking out loud
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 17, 2018
na waoh....a whole mechanic with all im thick muscles cheesy...RIP sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by royallord1(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2018
fykes:
Died in active service...
21 years old...when I still kill myself with dy/dx

Dy/dx... Only those who know .... Know
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 17, 2018
greenmonk:

Foaming in the mouth! Tramadol in action.
that doesn't have anything to do with the so called tramadol. It's magun. He was reported to be foaming in the mouth. Also, I read from the story that parents of those small girls he had been having randy sex with also complained. It's possible they used the girl to set a trap for him by lacing her with magun.
It's only magun that could make a a boy as young as he was slump, die and foam in the mouth. What a barbaric practice . JSS student to was a sheer abuse of a child punishable by law. Had he been caught alive in the act, it would have been life jail. What a pity
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by teflonjake(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2018
Olalan:
Drug induced sexual activity is madness, cause to me what point are they trying to prove?

TRANSMISSION grin
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Smarkie: 8:20pm On May 17, 2018
dead in active service to womanity. rip fallen hero
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Reelectbuhari: 8:31pm On May 17, 2018
dumo1:

Who the Bleep asked you about when you left university, over sabi somebody. Face of the matter at hand.

e pain am....

e be like say u still dey school....

sorry...abeg no vex...

no offence is meant....

but still go and read about Dr Chris imafidon and his family
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Hayzead07(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dying during sex is a peaceful and nice way to die.
There's really nothing better than entering heaven just after an orgasm.

That is what my church calls, "from glory to glory".
o ti ya werey��
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by thanki410(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2018
He released his soul into her ....
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by CSTR1003: 8:59pm On May 17, 2018
There are far worse ways to die.
He chose one of the best ones.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] He died in an illegal active service.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Buffalo2(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2018
paparazzi1987:
oti lu magun!! undecided
one time
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by shankara7: 9:15pm On May 17, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

e pain am....
e be like say u still dey school....
sorry...abeg no vex...
no offence is meant....
but still go and read about Dr Chris imafidon and his family
A little kid spotted. Foolery is not a rewarding venture boy.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Flirtyjane(f): 9:18pm On May 17, 2018
end of the road
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by biggiesmallz15(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2018
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/17/apprentice-mechanic-dies-sex-romp-asaba/

foaming from the mouth??obvious case of tramadol overdose...baba done take overdose so e go knack the babe wella but e done over am

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Reelectbuhari: 9:20pm On May 17, 2018
shankara7:
A little kid spotted. Foolery is not a rewarding venture boy.

lolzzzzz

just get serious with ur studies
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by bizzibodi(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2018
Young men no strong again.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Pat081: 9:40pm On May 17, 2018
D boy want to use d gal n d gal don use him now let d case close b dat
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by shankara7: 9:44pm On May 17, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolzzzzz

just get serious with ur studies
I just did a little background check on you and my finding is that you're a jobless riffraff cum tribalist and not worthy of my attention.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by kepal99(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2018
fykes:

Great dy/dx
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Reelectbuhari: 9:49pm On May 17, 2018
shankara7:
I just did a little background check on you and my finding is that you're a jobless riffraff cum tribalist and not worthy of my attention.

which shows u are a complete daft.....

a background check on an anonymous platform....

I just pitied who funded ur education in school because is such a waste.

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by ProfTel98(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2018
What a despicable, ineluctable nemesis.
He died a fortuitous death.
Indeed! A lesson for all those in same line.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by ak22(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2018
She na Buhari cause this one too because everything na Buhari?
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by lereinter(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2018
10k spent by apprentice to shag 18yrs old food vendor
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by spyy: 10:22pm On May 17, 2018
he may have transmitted to the other side, but his manhood lives on.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by bumzylongs: 10:48pm On May 17, 2018
show us d picture nw
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by sexdoll: 10:50pm On May 17, 2018
igbo + tramadol + ajo ndu = onwu ike

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by ahamonyeka(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2018
where is the picture of fucker and fuckill?
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by anyicash(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2018
fykes:
hahahaha still battling with calculus abi differentiation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Woman Wore On Valentine's Day That Got People Talking / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.