Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (65016 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 11:47am On May 18, 2018
stacyadams:
Since I stopped collectin babes number,,I buy more clothes for my self,I go to mr Biggs on my own,I have more cash in my pocket ,I drink my origin in peace..have learnt to invest in my self..hope to leave bet9ja too one day ..��
Without a woman you will live long and have rest of mind.They are the reason most guys meet their untimely death.Though konji can be very stupid.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Yes.. you're right to a very large degree but there are still ladies out there that aren't parasitic.

Especially ladies in state capitals..

I used to have this same perspective of yours till I upgraded to matured 28+ ladies and finally my fiancé.

Ladies above 28years are more focused and more responsible.

they've many things to offer in relationships.. only few demand unnecessarily.
Remember that they were once younger.They did it before they outgrown to their present states.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 18, 2018
bro. You probably overspending but its ok if you have excess.

Chances that can find a gal who doesnt demand for anything at all is less but not entirely impossible.

However, if you're getting sex from the said gal, you must drop some cash.
As for me, i'll spend on a gal if she gives me mind blowing sex and good food.

The amount of money i'll spend on her would be inversely proportional to how much she is able to meet my demands.

But i dont have money at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Sheuns(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy Na so one text me yesterday say she her cream don finish. I'm like how e take concern me. Con dey give me deadline sef. I just say okay. Only one lady I've met that hasn't demanded anything yet. The rest dem must get one problem or need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by BIXYBABE: 12:37pm On May 18, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.
Not all girls demand and not all guys give. Only when when dey see Maga they demand much from him. A responsible lady will always want his guy progress not demanding always. although u can give or buy her what you like or birthday gift at your own wish. ( a serious and focus lady) Or if she demand for something reasonable that can help both of u in future. Never spend too much on girlfriend until she become your wife......Save ur money for your future wife and children. I'm a lady I know what I'm saying. NOTE; As she's requesting from u likewise she does to your co rivals. Open your eyes.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 18, 2018
How do ladies even feel when they're reading posts like these?

These posts are useless because no matter how long you preach they won't change as long as there are some guys out there who're ready to give them any amount just to have sex with them or make them their girlfriends.

The problem rests solely on guys... imagine a kid saying up there that you must spend on a lady because you want her to look good for you..
if a guy can say that what else do you expect these ladies to say?

Nigeria sha.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 18, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Not all girls demand and not all guys give. Only when when dey see Maga they demand much from him. A responsible lady will always want his guy progress not demanding always. although u can give or buy her what you like or birthday gift at your own wish. ( a serious and focus lady) Or if u demand for something reasonable that can help both of u in future. Never spend too much on girlfriend until she become your wife......Save ur money for your future wife and children. I'm a lady I know what I'm saying. NOTE; As she's requesting from u likewise she does to your co rivals. Open your eyes.

they know that young ladies are broke and will always be dependent because many of them are from poor homes yet they still date them and when these girls finish their pockets they'll log in nairaland and start complaining.

date matured independent 28+ ladies they won't hear.
you can't find a responsible lady in clubs or social gatherings.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by modernWays: 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Bruv... you're right sha
but Nigerian guys are the cause of all these shíts, ,always wanting to impress anything on skirts.

if she says she's no longer interested because you didn't pay her house rent or whatever heavy bill she drop then let her go.. don't try to beg her or give her the money
A lady like that can never have one boyfriend because she'll never be satisfied.

Of course we guys spoilt them, but the sad reality is that another rich guys will still give her even more than what she asked for (especially if she is beautiful). But if one is lucky to meet the one that is desperate for marriage and she loves you, she will be the one stocking your house with foodstuffs and better soup every weekend, she may even offer to finance her bride price.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by fancy4eve(f): 1:16pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

This is what I hate most on this forum.. y'all keep calling guys broke but you don't have kobo yourselves.

This was how a lady was tagging me broke on this section some months ago here on romance section,the funny thing is the lady can't even afford a Samsung or iOS device not to talk of car.. I've those things but she was calling me broke.

if we should investigate properly, I'm sure you don't have up to 200k funds in your account but you're calling the young man broke because he came here to seek for advice.
smh
u hv heaven nd earth nd u cn not share wit ur luv ones, wats d essence of u hvn dem.

D way guys re tagging gals broke is sumtin I still don't understand, if u know u can not afford 2 take gud care of ur gal frwnd, den remain single nd stop tagging dem broke, bcus dey Neva asked 4 ur help, na u carry ur legs go ask dem out.

Hv seen so many ladies dat he been fending 4 dere boi frwnd, but u will not hear dem calln dere boi frwnd broke, but if a guy eventually spend up to 20k on a gal, tongues will start wagging. Believe it or not, we re not broke, rather we feel secured seeing or knowing dat our boy frwnd cares 4 us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 18, 2018
fancy4eve:
u hv heaven nd earth nd u cn not share wit ur luv ones, wats d essence of u hvn dem.

D way guys re tagging gals broke is sumtin I still don't understand, if u know u can not afford 2 take gud care of ur gal frwnd, den remain single nd stop tagging dem broke, bcus dey Neva asked 4 ur help, na u carry ur legs go ask dem out.

Hv seen so many ladies dat he been fending 4 dere boi frwnd, but u will not hear dem calln dere boi frwnd broke, but if a guy eventually spend up to 20k on a gal, tongues will start wagging. Believe it or not, we re not broke , rather we feel secured seeing or knowing dat our boy frwnd cares 4 us.

you're not broke? can you even afford a car?.

The only thing I deduced from this is that you're a 22-25year old girl.

I can't waste my precious time to reply irresponsible girls who're not focussed in life.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 18, 2018
modernWays:

Of course we guys spoilt them, but the sad reality is that another rich guys will still give her even more than what she asked for (especially if she is beautiful). But if one is lucky to meet the one that is desperate for marriage and she loves you, she will be the one stocking your house with foodstuffs and better soup every weekend, she may even offer to finance her bride price.

Guys are the cause of their problems... they should bear the problems alone

I know a guy who approached a lady but she rejected him and the guy swore that he must fvck the girl.... he started yahoo, fast forward to 4months later he picked some cash.. he picked again and he bought a car

trust me he later fvcked that girl and moved on... you see what guys do just to fvck and impress girls?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by SexyDenzel: 1:54pm On May 18, 2018
SmellySperm:

Wife material spottedgrin
LOL brother na selling point be that joooor hahahhahaa try date her now highest 6 months you go see say that thing she typed na wash.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by That3: 2:04pm On May 18, 2018
I don't mind spending on a lady i love if the money is there tho. The problem is that a lady with two parents like you and probably with better financial background will still be demanding all your worth. They don't mind seeing you suffer for their sake, They pass if off as true love and just keep demanding more. I see my friends, Brothers become wretched all because of one girl they probably won't end up together anyway. It pains me so much that i advoid serious relationship until i am really really financially gallant that i won't feel the pinch. The state i am right now i will rather spend on my sisters and mother than on one girl.

Either we both enjoy if the money is there or we both suffer. I will never be starved or wretched for a lady i haven't settled down with. Borrowing money to buy you phone so i will be drinking garri like i don't have used for money. As a man it is your duty to provide for your woman, But women these days are exploiting that duty. Seeing men as their ATM machines. If there is sex in the relationship it minimize the burden a little, At least Trade by barter. But how are you sure you are the only one she is giving the sex to? And most men doesn't want to marry a woman they have been sexing upanda, so the relationship at the end wouldn't even be a serious one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by SexyDenzel: 2:20pm On May 18, 2018
yabas:
@ I go brothel, GOD FORBID. I prefer demanding girls to prostitutes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This babe and her laptop lol. Abi you wan go into yahoo? What do u need a laptop for?
Hahaha bro what if that demanding girl is a prostitute? she sells her pusssi on the side of the game? :-)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2018
That3:
I don't mind spending on a lady i love if the money is there tho. The problem is that a lady with two parents like you and probably with better financial background will still be demanding all your worth. They don't mind seeing you suffer for their sake, They pass if off as true love and just keep demanding more. I see my friends, Brothers become wretched all because of one girl they probably won't end up together anyway. It pains me so much that i advoid serious relationship until i am really really financially gallant that i won't feel the pinch. The state i am right now i will rather spend on my sisters and mother than on one girl.

Either we both enjoy if the money is there or we both suffer. I will never be starved or wretched for a lady i haven't settled down with. Borrowing money to buy you phone so i will be drinking garri like i don't have used for money. [s]As a man it is your duty to provide for your woman[/s], But women these days are exploiting that duty. Seeing men as their ATM machines. If there is sex in the relationship it minimize the burden a little, At least Trade by barter. But how are you sure you are the only one she is giving the sex to? And most men doesn't want to marry a woman they have been sexing upanda, so the relationship at the end wouldn't even be a serious one.

Realistic post indeed...but let me pitch up this simple inverse to your post which you all similar writers, tend to forget...:

Cool...get money...keep your woman happy ....bla bla bla...now here's the turn...who the hell says the objective after making the money should be to please that woman?...why do women have to just slide in with love at that time...who says you as a guy, can't then decide...IF YOU DONT HAVE MY KIND OF MONEY, BOUNCE!..raise your standards boiz and stop giving these girls handouts....I have always said it....its OK when down as a guy..keep up the struggle...but if your woman don't stay...no wahala..but please, when made don't buy that bullshit love yarns if they ain't got your kind of money or a father that can give them same...simple.... cool

Let's see which gender will weep last last ...
Girls be scamming boiz with looks and surprisingly, they are all dying to become acceptable by these bunch of greedy, lazy, unambitious ladies....lol.... cheesy

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......upgrade your reasoning men!...
Don't let women toy with you via the "bought" presentation of love...because, really it is BOUGHT when you are made and a broke babe becomes faithful.....
bid higher...get one with similar status and not just looks....now let's see where all these hungry girls who demand things that their fathers can't afford them will run to... .....
unfortunately they constitute about 80% of the female population... grin

Small evidence: boiz already zoning into Angola, Zimbabwe, mauritius, e.t.c to marry.....lol
the volume of mixed breeds the next generation will have ehn ....it might be only village boys that will produce the majority of next pure nigerians..lol

13 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 18, 2018
Upgrade your social preference and stop wailing cool
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by SexyDenzel: 3:27pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Realistic post indeed...but let me pitch up this simple inverse to your post which you all similar writers, tend to forget...:

Cool...get money...keep your woman happy ....bla bla bla...now here's the turn...who the hell says the objective after making the money should be to please that woman?...why do women have to just slide in with love at that time...who says you as a guy, can't then decide...IF YOU DONT HAVE MY KIND OF MONEY, BOUNCE!..raise your standards boiz and stop giving these girls handouts....I have always said it....its OK when down as a guy..keep up the struggle...but if your woman don't stay...no wahala..but please, when made don't buy that bullshit love yarns if they ain't got your kind of money or a father that can give them same...simple....

Girls be scamming boiz with looks and surprisingly, they are all dying to become acceptable by these bunch of greedy, lazy, unambitious ladies....lol.... cheesy

Don't let women toy with you via the "bought" presentation of love...because, really it is BOUGHT when you are made and a broke babe becomes faithful.....
bid higher...get one with similar status and not just looks....now let's see where all these hungry girls who demand things that their fathers can't afford them will run to... .....

Small evidence: boiz already zoning into Angola, Zimbabwe, mauritius, e.t.c to marry.....lol
the volume of mixed breeds the next generation will have ehn ....it might be only village boys that will produce the majority of next pure nigerians..lol
Wow what an idea, what you stated is fact. That means if you didn't find true live when broke when you make money if she isn't anywhere near your level she gotta go or be a fvckmate. I like the idea, it will curb excesses a lot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Wow what an idea, what you stated is fact. That means if you didn't find true live when broke when you make money if she isn't anywhere near your level she gotta go or be a fvckmate. I like the idea, it will curb excesses a lot.

Me no be small boy for the game na cool

na today?
y'all should upgrade your social preference abeg..
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Cool...get money...keep your woman happy ....bla bla bla...now here's the turn...who the hell says the objective after making the money should be to please that woman?...why do women have to just slide in with love at that time...who says you as a guy, can't then decide...IF YOU DONT HAVE MY KIND OF MONEY, BOUNCE!..raise your standards boiz and stop giving these girls handouts....I have always said it....its OK when down as a guy..keep up the struggle...but if your woman don't stay...no wahala..but please, when made don't buy that bullshit love yarns if they ain't got your kind of money or a father that can give them same...simple.... cool

Real talk.
Observe that women are taught by their mothers(older women), from a young age, to 'package' their looks/body to seduce. Makeup, clothes revealing a bit of cleavage here or some skin there. They are even taught to walk a certain way to incite lust. So from a young age, males are conditioned to go crazy for the female form when we actually have the much better looks/bodies as males. Check nature in its most natural form... Males are always the more splendid of the majority of species.
This is why Bobrisky with makeup is finer than half of all Nigerian girls with their own makeup.

Back to the point, this deception and seduction of males to want to give inordinately for a 'packaged' inferior female form will continue until grown men begin to understand and teach their sons(younger males) to carry themselves with pride and call these insidious females out on their bullshit.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by engrelvis(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2018
SmellySperm:

Wife material spottedgrin
wife material ke?date her first den u will know how far.talk is cheap.practicalizing it is d main issue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
LOL brother na selling point be that joooor hahahhahaa try date her now highest 6 months you go see say that thing she typed na wash.
Lol u might be right bro,talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 18, 2018
engrelvis:
wife material ke?date her first den u will know how far.talk is cheap.practicalizing it is d main issue
Lol u right bro,talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 18, 2018
ModelX:
Real talk.
Observe that women are taught by their mothers(older women), from a young age, to 'package' their looks/body to seduce. Makeup, clothes revealing a bit of cleavage here or some skin there. They are even taught to walk a certain way to incite lust. So from a young age, males are conditioned to go crazy for the female form when we actually have the much better looks/bodies as males. Check nature in its most natural form... Males are always the more splendid of the majority of species.
This is why Bobrisky with makeup is finer than half of all Nigerian girls with their own makeup.

Back to the point, this deception and seduction of males to want to give inordinately for a 'packaged' inferior female form will continue until grown men begin to understand and teach their sons(younger males) to carry themselves with pride and call these insidious females out on their bullshit.

I'm telling you... a time will come when Nigerian ladies will beg to get married to men

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by sisisioge: 4:52pm On May 18, 2018
miracool946:

as u fine reach u no get laptop. smh. sha cum make I dash u 1

Dancingggggggggg skelewu...oya bring it.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by fancy4eve(f): 4:52pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

you're not broke? can you even afford a car?.

The only thing I deduced from this is that you're a 22-25year old girl.

I can't waste my precious time to reply irresponsible girls who're not focussed in life.
car is not an asset my dear frwnd, rather it is a liability. Rather go for an asset dat cn easily appreciate not wasting my tym on tins dat does not add value 2 my lyf. Tanx 4 d insult anyway

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2018
ModelX:
Real talk.

"Any man who makes money for the sole purpose of impressing ladies or trying to get their attention is a dead man living "

Never forget these words as you move through the phases of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 18, 2018
fancy4eve:
car is not an asset my dear frwnd, rather it is a liability. Rather go for an asset dat cn easily appreciate not wasting my tym on tins dat does not add value 2 my lyf. Tanx 4 d insult anyway

who is your dear friend?
I be your mate? undecided

car is a liability just like you're a liability to the mugu that is dating you.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by fancy4eve(f): 5:11pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

who is your dear friend?
I be your mate? undecided

car is a liability just like you're a liability to the mugu that is dating you.
u talk too much, Real men don't talk lyk market women. Try as much as pple 2 curtail dat, it will earn u a lot of respect.

4 ur information, am not a liability 2 anybody nd I don't consider anyone as mugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 18, 2018
fancy4eve:
u talk too much, Real men don't talk lyk market women. Try as much as pple 2 curtail dat, it will earn u a lot of respect.

Real men?? perhaps that's the new line broke ladies are using to console themselves.

I don't give a damn about your respect kid.. if I want respect I won't need it from people who aren't focused in life who don't have ambitions .

Young girl you better don't quote me next time because I don't tolerate nonsense mentions.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 18, 2018
Who cares?

your life, your choice.

please don't qoute me again undecided
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 18, 2018
poverty is a disease... chai

Imagine someone saying car doesn't add anything to her life.. na trekking go kill you
keep entering public buses you hear

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.