Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (65006 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by naijaking1: 1:20am On May 19, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.

You're a poor man looking for a rich woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by MChaze25(m): 1:20am On May 19, 2018
Will never forget what my mum told me years ago.

She said ;- " Beware of some girls. They re like MTN. They carry their family problems everywhere they go"

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:20am On May 19, 2018
kmcutez:

Oga, the male population worldwide is more than the female population. Here is the ratio of men to women population in Nigeria.

Nigeria Population clock (live) 19-05-2018 03:14:46

196,579,961: Current population

99,543,689: Current male population (50.6%)

97,036,272: Current female population (49.4%)

fake!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by SirBunky85(m): 1:20am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

yes..
I'm tired of seeing all these kinda topics
if a lady demands for money say no or tell her you don't have..
are they forcing the money from your pockets?

tell them you don't have money to give or no.. shikena

all these wailing are becoming childish.. there are independent ladies out there but you guys prefer broke dependent ladies and later y'all will start complaining on nairaland.
if u are pissed off with thread like dis,u vamoose.after all no one asked u to open the thread.independent ladies ko,classy chikalas ni
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Ivorianaija(f): 1:31am On May 19, 2018
I think every woman should establish herself before thinking of any kind of relationship. You should never depend on anybody for anything, because when that person decides they are done with your shit you will be left with nothing.
If your boyfriend make ₦100,000 per month and your girl ₦100,000 per month, you put one and two together and you have enough to support each other.

This is what having a spending plan is for! You should learn from Cote'd'Ivoire!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 1:33am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

Guy.. go and date independent ladies
there are independent ladies everywhere
even the independent ladies will still ask you.
I once was had a medical doctor who still ask me for data subscription and airtime on her phone....

it is just sickening Nigeria ladies see relationships as money making venture...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Royaldave200(m): 1:35am On May 19, 2018
Rosay15:
Bt dere is sumtin I don't understand in we ladies.. If u are dating guy does it mean u shd put all ur burden on him... Cus I dnt get.. Some ladies now turn relationship to buz center.. Issokay

Hi Rosay15
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by unyted(m): 1:36am On May 19, 2018
Baba, it's not a general phenomenon. It has to do with YOU! It has to do with the foundation of your relationships. Don't buy expensive gifts for a girl who is not your wife. A relationship should help you know the other person, not to cater for her financially. At the end of the day when you break up, what is your return on investment?

Now, when you go on dates, do you go to expensive restaurants? Do you buy them expensive gifts to make them love you? Do you yield to their financial demands? If all these is Yes, you need to change your strategy.

In reality, expensive gifts will not guarantee a woman's love for you. Instead, she will feel you want to buy her over and start to resent you. Moreover, when you spend too much on a lady, you will never know if she truly loves you. Just be yourself and you will get there.

yabas:
The reason why I opened this tread is to know if other guys are experiencing same.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by tintedniggz(m): 1:37am On May 19, 2018
sisisioge:
Haaa! You bought laptop too? Biko date me before you throw in the towel. Baby I need a laptop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Just Laptop?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by ndindiatu: 1:39am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

yes..
I'm tired of seeing all these kinda topics
if a lady demands for money say no or tell her you don't have..
are they forcing the money from your pockets?

tell them you don't have money to give or no.. shikena

all these wailing are becoming childish.. there are independent ladies out there but you guys prefer broke dependent ladies and later y'all will start complaining on nairaland.
They want dependent submissive babes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by jaxxy(m): 1:40am On May 19, 2018
yabas:
The reason why I opened this tread is to know if other guys are experiencing same.

Its cos u date trashy gals im sorry. They may seem pretty, some may seem like dey have it all 2geda bt its a lie. A gal dat has parents or sm sort of family system bt still throws demands at u just because has bad manners and no decency as far as im concerned. She doesn't hv to be rich to have manners and proper approach either. If shes clearly incapacitated to meet her needs due to genuine reasons and has a good approach that's totally different and I am glad to help out and be there bt sm1 in a habit of asking and demanding frivolously dats ridiculous.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:40am On May 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 1:43am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Not just ladies in a relationship.

This week alone 4 ladies messages me on Facebook. 2 needed sub. The other 2 needed airtime.

Now these are ladies whom I have never had a conversation with every. In fact one if them ignored my message since last year July.

I don't understand. Don't they have parents or close friends? Don't they have shame?
no they dont bro... i stopped beinh a father Christmas since last year...
even some you will meet here will still act like those Facebook slay queens...

I don't understand... recently I stopped telling them that I am working/engaged.
whenver I am asked what do I do for a living....I tell them that I am hurstling...looking for a job.
and they immediately let me Be.

a Facebook friend once called me by 11.00pm.just to cry to me that her data just got finished....
Nigeria ladies have no shame... I have spent for ladies money I have never used on Mom and siblings... and i think that has to stop....

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 1:51am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

35k na chicken change sha .. my wrist watch alone is 75k

but.. how many phones have you purchased for your sisters?
your question summed it up...
my mom and sisters who have been there for me all this while haven't got these kind I gifts from me... and one girl from somewhere will be aiming to reap where she never sow.

virtually most Nigeria ladies have this mentality.... you meet a girl barely a week she has start to ask you for money.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by unyted(m): 1:56am On May 19, 2018
Great comment. Dont feel pressured to give when you dont want to. It makes no sense really.
ndindiatu:

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by vislabraye(m): 1:57am On May 19, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.

It's pathetic. I remember reading a comment online when one poster said, "Men are scum. "
Her reasons : HS e said she asked her toaster to give her only 100,000 for school stuff. He did not. Later when she called him, he refused to answer.
I think a lot of women carry this entitlement attitude. Although I believe that it's okay to help as you can, it shouldn't be a right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Killurself: 1:59am On May 19, 2018
You never see sumcin, almost all Nigerian girls are like that even those ur friends saying they don't give girl money is big lies they're do give may be little. have you date Akwa ibom girls? try one, my Akwa ibom girl since I know her 2-3 years back she always hungry, when the cry of hunger too much in our communication, I started fear to call her upon that I still dey send her small cash but am not satisfied I called her what can you with small cash, she said she want to sell recharge card OK, the day I sent her small money to started and I want test her to see how serious she is, the next thing she called me on video call and started telling me one rashes come out of her body she went to hospital they write medicine for her she as used the money to buy one tube without name becos I asked of the names of the medicine, waoooo. since then I know many Nigerian girl are not productive, all dis girl they are hungry girls. if you want to date physical or on media any girls with thick make-up with black eye brow when you check the face different to neck , don't date them they depend on men's money. why i mentioned Akwa ibom is that I have melt more than 50 guys that complain bitterly about them and I have dated 2 they're desame but am not saying that you can't see better girl there, some of them are good and dis matter is for every Nigeria girls. I tired of dating them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by vislabraye(m): 1:59am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

90% of Nigerian ladies are like that ...

stop dating dependent ladies okay?.. there are many independent ladies everywhere.

Isn't your statement contradictory

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by unyted(m): 2:00am On May 19, 2018
Tell them you dont have cash... simple. You dont need to lie to them that you are not working. You shouldn't be obligated to give if you don't want to. When a girl starts to demand from you, stop picking her calls. It's so simple. This is nothing to be worried about.
Humility017:

I don't understand... recently I stopped telling them that I am working/engaged.
whenver I am asked what do I do for a living....I tell them that I am hurstling...looking for a job.

a Facebook friend once called me by 11.00pm.just to cry to me that her data just got finished....
Nigeria ladies have no shame... I have spent for ladies money I have never used on Mom and siblings... and i think that has to stop....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by kizyalex10(m): 2:08am On May 19, 2018
sisisioge:
Haaa! You bought laptop too? Biko date me before you throw in the towel. Baby I need a laptop kiss kiss kiss kiss
lmao.u gat no chill .hahahah.help a brother nd u re here adding to his problems
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 2:08am On May 19, 2018
Humility017:

even the independent ladies will still ask you.
I once was had a medical doctor who still ask me for data subscription and airtime on her phone....

it is just sickening Nigeria ladies see relationships as money making venture...

Na maga you be na...
how can a medical doctor be requesting for money to do data subscription?

smh...
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 2:08am On May 19, 2018
unyted:
Tell them you dont have cash... simple. You dont need to lie to them that you are not working. You shouldn't be obligated to give if you don't want to. When a girl starts to demand from you, stop picking her calls. It's so simple. This is nothing to be worried about.
may be I will try apply your advice....though I tried it sometimes...but that seems to be the end of the friendship.
one recently I meet on Facebook narrated all her financial problem to me.. and i replied her my own financial issues that I have no money for now....and that brought an end to our friendship.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 2:10am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

Na maga you be na...
how can a medical doctor be requesting for money to do data subscription?

smh...
bro you never jam... Nigeria ladies even the working class folks are hell of money freaks
my colleagues in the office do same and demand from guys....
so they can never be satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 2:13am On May 19, 2018
Why are Nigerian ladies like this?
No man(most men) whether African or European speaks good about relationship with a Nigerian girl .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 2:16am On May 19, 2018
Humility017:

bro you never jam... Nigeria ladies even the working class folks are hell of money freaks
my colleagues in the office do same and demand from guys....
so they can never be satisfied.

Guy. ....I just taya
you're working and still make unscrupulous demands..

Never try to impress any lady with money... because the day you don't spend on her she'll show you her true colors.

tell them you don't have money.
you've more important things to do with your money.

if they want to leave they should leave
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Goldmaxx(f): 2:16am On May 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin
fancy4eve:
just negodu ihe sigi na onu aputa...... Chineke mmelugi ebere, virgin Mary nyeregi aka
grin
fancy4eve:
just negodu ihe sigi na onu aputa...... Chineke mmelugi ebere, virgin Mary nyeregi aka
sorry...my bad.. didn't know you are Igbo.... and enugu for that matter
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 2:21am On May 19, 2018
Humility017:

Maga grin

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Humility017(m): 2:21am On May 19, 2018
Elder001:

Guy. ....I just taya
you're working and still make unscrupulous demands..

Never try to impress any lady with money... because the day you don't spend on her she'll show you her true colors.

tell them you don't have money.
you've more important things to do with your money.

if they want to leave they should leave
you're right....even the ones who claimed not to love money or never asked.... Will trigger their love for you when you begin to spend on them...
a lady friend told me two days ago.... that only fell in love and that a woman will only begin to love you when you have begin to meet her needs especially finance...
that money play a role if a woman will love you...
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 2:22am On May 19, 2018
ndindiatu:

I'm telling you... these guys are the cause of their problems
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 2:25am On May 19, 2018
Humility017:

you're right....even the ones who claimed not to love money or never asked.... Will trigger their love for you when you begin to spend on them...
a lady friend told me two days ago.... that only fell in love and that a woman will only begin to love you when you have begin to meet her needs especially finance...
that money play a role if a woman will love you...

Guy forget that matter... enjoy which finance?
You think because I have cars I'm gonna spend money on you? na story you dey find.

Nigerian ladies are a very big disgrace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 2:31am On May 19, 2018
FreshBoss007:

Bro.. you ain't alone
I've come to the simple conclusion that you can't date a girl without spending on her..
an easy way for you to keep calm is to ask her to reciprocate your gesture not in offering sex but in same actions....eg for every 5 outings,she pays completely for one.. she buys you a real worthy gift for your birthday and not some stupid boxers or singlet... and above all [s]she handles 30% of financial budget when things get really serious [/s]

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Mac2016(m): 2:36am On May 19, 2018
comshots:
One told me straight that i would spend on her.Another one was indirectly telling her friend in my present that she could only date a guy who would be giving her ₦5k every month after i had asked her out.The other one asked me to lend her ₦5k to help cater for her sick mother.I no say that ₦5k go enter voicemail lastly.Well,i dey avoid them after that statement.There are other mugu to extract money from.
5k monthly? Is dawan money... Kindly introduce me to her cos I fit double it for her monthly as long as regular shagging will be available. I spend more than that on useless Lagos girls on regular bases without even having their hands to shake lest to say see the color of their pants grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.