Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (43546 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Olulinks(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2018
Nofav0rs:
People should understand there's difference between LOVE and LOYALTY.

People can love without being loyal due to reasons best known to them. I personally feel you can love and still cheat.

I'm sure Kevin Hart loves his woman but he cheated. John Terry cheated in 2006 after the birth of his twin but there's no denying he loves his wife.

It takes more than love to keep a relationship/home

My opinion
You're brilliant. It's beyond this love thing, people are shouting here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Olulinks(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2018
donstan18:

Can that occurring circumstances warrant you to kill your mum and apologize to your father?

Cheating is a decision sir.
You're derailing. Stay on the topic.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by masks(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2018
yes,it's very possible....
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Mydazz(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2018
Olalan:
If you love someone dearly you won't even think of cheating on her, how do you love a person and want to be with another?

Let me tell you this today, Forking another woman or women does not mean the same thing as being with them,....... You can even be with a woman and not fork them inow some circumstances
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by sunkieisland(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2018
Klinee:
Most men cheats not because they hate their wife, but most girls did not understand that,
A man will love you so dearly but he will still cheat on with respect and regards to you as a wife.
But if a man cheat on you with no respect and regard as a wife then he didn't love you.
With "respect and regard" I mean not spending much money on the side chick, not bring the the side chick to your matrimonial home, always hide the side chick from you as a wife, always apologize to you as a wife when caught, always side you as a wife when matter arises, spend more money and time with you and kids.
Most ladies love this type of men, just cheat but give them their respect and regards as the woman of the house.

where did all these likes and shares come from...........

my conclusion.....

most married men on nairaland are che*ts.

Abeg no be me talk am,
na just logical conclusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Mydazz(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2018
There's nothing to say again, but to summarise that Love will not stop cheating but Discipline, Fear of Consequences and of course the Fear of God.
That a man has cheated does not in anyway mean he doesn't love the spouse. But it takes a great deal of discipline for a man not to cheat, a hell lot of discipline because the temptation is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2018
E don red oo
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by emelda86(f): 10:09am On May 19, 2018
99% of men cheat on their wives irrespective of how they love her u will hear them saying I can't be eating okra everyday I need to taste nsala soup oh well! What do I know

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Tamakay(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2018
In naija, when a man claim that he loves his wife, he will cheat on her more. To them, since she knows that he loves her whatever he does she will always forgives him.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2018
Peterosky:
.Bross,the sense wey you get no dey this country. As a matter of fact, you just said it all, what more can I say? bravo.
tanks bro cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2018
Olifiz:

That’s not true. Married mates can have crazy sex with each other. They are even in the best position to have it more.
u don't knw what u are saying.

If u love a woman dearly,u woun't want to hurt her.

A little cry of sweet pain frm her during sex would touch ur heart and u may decide to go slow and steady. Dat is if love is in the picture.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Adasun(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2018
meobizy:

This statement baffles the s-hit out of me. During courtship, don't they both experiment all types of moves they can think up? Why do things change during marriage?

I'm not saying you're wrong I just want to know where and why the change happens.
have u ever being in love bfor,genuine love o
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Olifiz(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2018
Adasun:
u don't knw what u are saying.

If u love a woman dearly,u woun't want to hurt her.

A little cry of sweet pain frm her during sex would touch ur heart and u may decide to go slow and steady. Dat is if love is in the picture.

Lol wat if the woman u love so much wants crazy sex? N during sex she’s always telling u to go harder so because u love her u will be doin it slow abi? Lol. Once u are married both of u are open to explore sex to the fullest even bf n gf dey over do. Finally Anyways Loving someone deeply is not all about sex

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by livinbygrace: 10:28am On May 19, 2018
Toks2008:
I have heard many ladies use these words over and over again...'if he loves me he will never cheat on me'

Before you start wondering why i chose this topic let me make it clear that 9 out of every 10 marriages that hit the rocks usually have infidelity as a reason and in most cases it comes from the men yet if you ask these men,they will tell you they love their wives dearly but this usually do not go down well with the women who strongly believe a man can not love them and still cheat on them.

So i want to leave this question open for everyone to give their opinion so i ask...'Can a man love his woman dearly and still cheat on her?'

Sometimes you have to cheat on your wive to protect your marriage.Talking from experience.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2018
Someone already answered the question by saying that ‘love is different from loyalty’..you may not have those butterfly feelings many erroneously tag as ‘love’ for your partner, but you can be loyal to the person due to certain moral influences(like God, societal status or personal ethics)and those influences can keep you from cheating..so yea one can ‘love’ a partner and still cheat.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Sleam07(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2018
smiley[color=#990000][/color]yeah.... E might just want to taste a different food dt won't av effect on the food he's bn taking... grin
Toks2008:
I have heard many ladies use these words over and over again...'if he loves me he will never cheat on me'

Before you start wondering why i chose this topic let me make it clear that 9 out of every 10 marriages that hit the rocks usually have infidelity as a reason and in most cases it comes from the men yet if you ask these men,they will tell you they love their wives dearly but this usually do not go down well with the women who strongly believe a man can not love them and still cheat on them.

So i want to leave this question open for everyone to give their opinion so i ask...'Can a man love his woman dearly and still cheat on her?'

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Bahddo(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2018
Yes.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by joliej(f): 10:37am On May 19, 2018
Uncle you seem to be missing the point here. They said a woman you love so much and i believe such love commensurate both ways. it therefore means none denies the other whatsoever.
ah!!!

RadicallyBlunt:
Brother op if a woman who claims to love her husband dearly can still deprive him of sex simply because shes not in mood, then a man who claims to love his wife can get a call girl to relieve the high tension. Emphasis on "call girl" not another lover.

If a woman who claims to love her man can collect money from outside and not tell him or keep his change for personal use or even lie that soup money is not enough. If she can owe her husband saying she will pay it back on bed which is absolutely not right, then a man can cheat in his own way..usually d sex way.

We get a lot of things wrong about true love
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Octaves(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2018
Klinee:
Most men cheats not because they hate their wife, but most girls did not understand that,
A man will love you so dearly but he will still cheat on with respect and regards to you as a wife.
But if a man cheat on you with no respect and regard as a wife then he didn't love you.
With "respect and regard" I mean not spending much money on the side chick, not bring the the side chick to your matrimonial home, always hide the side chick from you as a wife, always apologize to you as a wife when caught, always side you as a wife when matter arises, spend more money and time with you and kids.
Most ladies love this type of men, just cheat but give them their respect and regards as the woman of the house.
so the woman can also cheat while giving the man respect and not bringing the sugarboy home and apologizing when caught too.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by abimic(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2018
If you have a woman who respects you, Adore you, value you, pleases you, make you king, not selfish, and watches your back, why then would u want to cheat? Such a man, if Given a palatial Kingdom, he would still want to visit the jungle soughting what is not lost.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by calex9496(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2018
em... o.p... it depends solely on what the guy has as weakpoints, we all are humans and we have our weaknesses, cheating on the woman u love will be hard but in most cases where the temptation is much, i guess u will surely succumb.... i once cheated on my bae, it wasnt actually my fault, because i was seduced so many times because the seductress is a very close friend and she gat the things that makes me act stupid, but for the fact that i loved my bae, i told her pointblank that it cant work.... she insisted and eventually on a cold rainy day, we did it and continued... i later told my bae about it and she told me that she was the one that gave the gal a go ahead order to have sex with me, and that she knows everything... we are still cool shaa
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by calex9496(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2018
Octaves:
so the woman can also cheat while giving the man respect and not bringing the sugarboy home and apologizing when caught too.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by abimic(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2018
joliej:

Uncle you seem to be missing the point here. They said a woman you love so much and i believe such love commensurate both ways. it therefore means none denies the other whatsoever.
ah!!!

That's a wide conclusion, stop believing, you can love a woman so much and might not be returned in commensurate manner. You can love someone so much and still be deprived of even the simplest attention and communication, yet she claims to love back, love is in action and not words.....so one might take the easy way out if arrogance won't make her change.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 19, 2018
joliej:

ah!!!

Can you vow you've never deny your husband anything whatsoever?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by khiaa(f): 11:09am On May 19, 2018
Alezy:
like very dumb. How did we get here?? Just imagine. Smh

How have you been luv? kiss wink
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blakky97(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:
If you don't love and respect yourself, then you can never love and respect someone else. If you sleep around then you have no respect for yourself and your wellbeing. I don't think it's ever about the other person.
can i ask this...

if he/she travels for six months, is there a chance that either of them will cheat?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by kmaster007: 11:17am On May 19, 2018
no b new things nah.. can you b taken one food all d time without changing it.. well! mistake meant to b hppn sum tym
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blakky97(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2018
Olifiz:
Cheating on your wife is a deliberate act. It’s a decision u make it’s not a mistake same goes to the wife too. because definitely would have crossed ur mind that if ur wife finds out she’ll be hurt. So it’s a decision and not mistake.

If u love someone you won’t hurt the person.
hmmm some house helps have tempting stuffs sha
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by deavicky(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2018
donstan18:

You cannot hurt who you love.

Stop these inconsequential and irrelevant excuses.
if love exist then we can say no. But what we see these days shows there is no unconditional love
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Hardrive(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2018
For me, these are some of the reasons why one would cheat on the one that they "love".

Biology
The way the world works is that the desire to have sex is greater in some people than others. No matter how much love you have for your spouse, the desire to satisfy that urge would overwhelm your capacity to remain loyal. It goes for both the men and women. That's why many cannot understand why some people refuse to remain faithful.

Compatibility or a differ in attitude to life
Many people like to choose their spouses based on common ground and shared values which makes it easier for them to function on many levels. If there is a slight disagreement on what one expects from the other, it is only a matter of time before infidelity starts. This particular factor is very broad.

Sexual Incompatibility
We know this one very well, when the woman complains that the man is too small and the man is complaining that the woman is too wide. When the sex is not good even love might not be enough to sustain the marriage.

Nature
Most importantly, nature has predetermined man's actions and reactions. Some categories of people cannot come to terms with living or waking up to see the same face everyday. They are not cut out for marriage, they are only satisfying the demands of society to get and stay married.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Olifiz(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2018
blakky97:
hmmm some house helps have tempting stuffs sha

Hahahahahaaa u can say that again. But it’s still left for the man to kill that desire in he’s mind. The women are not left out o. No b only men they cheat.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by ibkayee(f): 11:58am On May 19, 2018
Nofav0rs:
The question is, can you cheat on someone you claim to love?
Lol I'd like to think I wouldn't, you never know the future though

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.