Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? (2026 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Is Love Worth Dying For: ? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Coleslove: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2007
An incident happened lately, 3 days Ago guy was actually rushed into the Hospital who had chewed a combinaion of different proportions of drugs amounting to about 50 peices, with the aim of dying after seeing his 8yrs+ girlfriend with an engagement ring.

Do you think this is worth dying for

I am surprised ooo
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by ima1(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2007
thats hard to answer,

so was the girl cheating on him or wat
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by cuteass1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2007
@ your story

i don't think he was committing sucide cos his girlfriend is worth dying for, but because of the heartbreak, dissappointment, lies, time-wasted. And if she could break his heart, then she's absolutely not worth it angry angry

nobody is another person's God, even though sometimes situation makes it seem so cheesy

@ topic

i don't think i'll die for anybody ooo just like i can't possibly expect someone else to die for me
i think its selfish to want someone else to die for you cool
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by orp: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2007
Yes, but I cannot die for who is not ready to die for me
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Seun(m): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2007
Nothing is worth dying for. Why must you be thinking about dying in the first place? Why not live for your girlfriend?
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by swing4real(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2007
I don´t think the dude intend to kill himself but the pains and the heartbreak made him to attempt that.Believe heart break hurt alot.It takes alot to control oneself when involve.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by fatliar(m): 1:39am On Mar 19, 2007
please when u see tell him i said hes d head of all unique fools
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Coleslove: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2007
cute-ass:

@ your story

i don't think he was committing sucide because his girlfriend is worth dying for, but because of the heartbreak, dissappointment, lies, time-wasted. And if she could break his heart, then she's absolutely not worth it angry angry

nobody is another person's God, even though sometimes situation makes it seem so cheesy

@ topic

i don't think i'll die for anybody ooo just like i can't possibly expect someone else to die for me
i think its selfish to want someone else to die for you cool

I guess he was actually committing a suicide, cos he actually had a note in his pouch reading, Angel, what what waht. I couldn't read it.

fatliar:

please when u see tell him i said hes d head of all unique fools

You think so? Have you ever felt love b4? Something you gave all you've got?

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Coleslove: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2007
swing4real:

I don´t think the dude intend to kill himself but the pains and the heartbreak made him to attempt that.Believe heart break hurt alot.It takes alot to control oneself when involve.

You are right, but on the contrary its just that he felt disapointed somehow.
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Coleslove: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2007
Seun:

Nothing is worth dying for. Why must you be thinking about dying in the first place? Why not live for your girlfriend?

I guess there's something to die for. I can die for mi Child to stay alive or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Macgreat(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2007
Maybe she is and maybe he isn't angry
maybe he is and maybe she isn't cool
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by cuteass1(f): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2007
Coleslove:

I guess he was actually committing a suicide, because he actually had a note in his pouch reading, Angel, what what waht. I couldn't read it.

i don't understand a bit of what you're trying to say here, do you mind breaking it down? wink

if you do mean you didn't understand my post, what part of it was too sophisticated for you to understand lol?? smiley
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Coleslove: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2007
cute-ass:

i don't understand a bit of what you're trying to say here, do you mind breaking it down? wink

if you do mean you didn't understand my post, what part of it was too sophisticated for you to understand lol?? smiley

I actually mean he had the utmost intention to kill himself cos he had drafted a suicidal note and kept it in his pocket. You know trying to state what warranted his crazy act. Decode now? grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by fatliar(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2007
You think so? Have you ever felt love before? Something you gave all you've got?

tutor do u wanna teach about love
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by abdkabir(m): 3:05am On Mar 20, 2007
@Topic
Abeg thats Crap.You dont Kill urself (intentionally) for a Partner I sympathise with the Dude though.
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Coleslove: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2007
fatliar:

You think so? Have you ever felt love before? Something you gave all you've got?

tutor do u want to teach about love

Mr. Lover-man. I know you think you know. Its good to think.
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by SweetT1: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2007
Stay alive, because "Payback is a mother^&%$% ". If you know what i mean!
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by fatliar(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2007
Mr. Lover-man. I know you think you know. Its good to think.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin mrs love
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by katency(f): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2007
LOVE is very strong to make someone behave like that, so i don't blame him ,but if he dies he will lose ten times but i will advice him to not die so that when he makes it in life he will let the girl know that life goes on with or without her.she may come back ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Coleslove: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2007
fatliar:

Mr. Lover-man. I know you think you know. Its good to think.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin mrs love

Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Coleslove: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2007
katency:

LOVE is very strong to make someone behave like that, so i don't blame him ,but if he dies he will lose ten times but i will advice him to not die so that when he makes it in life he will let the girl know that life goes on with or without her.she may come back ooo shocked

Certainly yes
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Tayoiberu(f): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2007
Nobody is worth dying for cos if u do they will move on with their lives.I will definietly not die for anyone.No human is worth such sacrifice
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by OmoEko1(f): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2007
Yea sure i will die for my baby anytime anyday but we got to die together wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by kike001(f): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2007
r u here as welll @ fatliar
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Coleslove: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2007
Tayoiberu:

Nobody is worth dying for because if u do they will move on with their lives.I will definietly not die for anyone.No human is worth such sacrifice

Read this
Omo Eko:

Yea sure i will die for my baby anytime anyday but we got to die together wink cheesy cheesy

I can as well, without a second thought
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by kike001(f): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2007
HELL NO nobody is worth dying for your life is yourlife u werent born the same day so u wontdie together HELL NO ppl do crazy thing 4 love i guess if its really true love then yeah but i doubt it
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by henchyk(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2007
All human beings are worth dying for. It musn't nessesarily be ur boy/girl friend. That's what we call agape love.
Re: Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? by Seun(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2007
You say potato, I say potata. You call it agape love, I call it stupidity. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like Most About Your Lover / What Happens Next When You Find Out Your Partner Is Hiv Positive? / Boyfriend Or Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.