Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love (4546 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by queenxey1(f): 11:46pm On May 18, 2018
here are the top 3 reasons I’ve heard, from
the cheaters themselves, about why women
cheat:

1. Lack of connection.
The primary driver that women have in an
intimate relationship is to feel connected.
For women, the feeling of connection is a
mix of chemical bliss that creates
attraction and intimacy.
When women feel disconnected from
their spouse, the feelings of intimacy fade.
The possibility of a new connection with
someone else opens up. And these
emotional connections can easily lead to
physical affairs.
That can happen through Facebook with an
old boyfriend, a friendly co-worker, or even
an intriguing stranger. The common theme
is simply that an emotional connection
was created and led to the affair.

2. Vengeance.
This may be unpopular to some, but in my
experience, about 1 in 5 affairs by women
happen because of “pay-back”.
It’s revenge for the husband’s affair, or
maybe even vengeance for some perceived
wrong or mistreatment.
Numerous women have confided that their
affairs were intentional “pay-back” because
their husbands didn’t help out enough with
their newborn babies and toddlers.
Others have mentioned that it was revenge
for an unmet expectation around
Valentine’s Day or their Birthday, or
Anniversary.
I’ve heard directly from women who
cheated because their husbands wouldn’t
take time off of work or change jobs, or
didn’t help out enough around the house.

3. Unsatisfying sex.
It’s no secret that people’s stressful, fully
scheduled, fast-paced living leads to
unsatisfying sex lives. Lack of passionate
and fulfilling sex is another driver for
women who have affairs.
While men may complain about the
quantity of sex, women complain about the
quality.
Women often comment on the lack of
sex initiated by their husbands, with the
desired amount of passion.
Here’s a sample of what they’ve said to
me; “I want him to just take me
spontaneously”, “I want him to throw me
on the bed”, “I want him to be more
aggressive.”
These statements often include far more
colorful words.
The mistake that a man might make is
thinking that his wife, now a mom of three,
has lost her desire for hot, steamy sex.
She hasn’t. And many women are not
willing to settle for a passion-less
marriage.
There is no doubt that women are often
less satisfied with their marriage than men.
Not only are women having affairs at
increasing rates, they initiate divorce at
staggering levels.
According to a well-known study of 2,262
heterosexual couples over 5 years by
Stanford sociologist Michael Rosenfeld,
women initiated 69% of divorces.
The details of the study further indicate
that college educated women initiate
divorce over 80% of the time.

Maybe this is a wake-up call to men.

If you’re a man reading this article, you are
probably shocked. If you are a woman
reading this, it probably just confirms what
you already know.
The needs of both men and women will
continue to be met; either inside the
marriage or outside with someone else. So
if there's a problem, it's important you
seek support to solve it.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by tunex4christ(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2018
Wasn't guilty of any this.. She still cheated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by queenxey1(f): 12:01am On May 19, 2018
tunex4christ:
Wasn't guilty of any this.. She still cheated

then u have to talk one on one to her.. remember behind every smoke there is a little fire..
thr most be a reason
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by mamba808(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2018
Nice observations.
To me, when we are not in tune to what you want. Call our attentions to it or raise an alarm over any change in attitude.
Am ashamed to some men that their wives fall on the third point. Let them try harder even after hard day at work.
My Advice:
Don't be ashamed to ask her to get anything that will make you perform more. Nigerian women love it when you seek their assistance in this area.
#GBAM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by SoapQueen(f): 12:05am On May 19, 2018
queenxey1:

then u have to talk one on one to her.. remember behind every smoke there is a little fire..
thr most be a reason

Let us not give excuses for what is wrong! A cheat is a cheat. You can't claim to love someone and be spreading your legs for every Tom, Dick(pun intended) and Harry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by queenxey1(f): 12:19am On May 19, 2018
mamba808:
Nice observations.
To me, when we are not in tune to what you want. Call our attentions to it or raise an alarm over any change in attitude.
Am ashamed to some men that their wives fall on the third point. Let them try harder even after hard day at work.
My Advice:
Don't be ashamed to ask her to get anything that will make you perform more. Nigerian women love it when you seek their assistance in this area.
#GBAM
exactly
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by queenxey1(f): 12:20am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Let us not give excuses for what is wrong! A cheat is a cheat. You can't claim to love someone and be spreading your legs for every Tom, Dick(pun intended) and Harry.
hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:21am On May 19, 2018
These are deep reasons men should take serious.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:22am On May 19, 2018
mamba808:
Nice observations.
My Advice:
#GBAM
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Ivorianaija(f): 1:26am On May 19, 2018
It's funny how many guys expect their woman to stay with them after they've cheated, and sadly some of them will. But when their woman even breathes in another man's direction he will go cow-mad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 1:33am On May 19, 2018
4. As backup plan... to avoid stories that touches the heart, they won't put all their eggs in one basket.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by queenxey1(f): 1:40am On May 19, 2018
Ivorianaija:
It's funny how many guys expect their woman to stay with them after they've cheated, and sadly some of them will. But when their woman even breathes in another man's direction he will go cow-mad!

hmmm
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by queenxey1(f): 1:41am On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
4. As backup plan... to avoid stories that touches the heart, they won't put all their eggs in one basket.

awwwwn
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by SoapQueen(f): 1:51am On May 19, 2018
queenxey1:
hmmmm
Anything?

1 Like

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by SoapQueen(f): 1:52am On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
I really wish I could have the heart to do this. A friend of mine is boinking two guys. They keep running after her like ants to sugar. She doesn't even bother herself.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 6:39am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

I really wish I could have the heart to do this. A friend of mine is boinking two guys. They keep running after her like ants to sugar. She doesn't even bother herself.

Never underestimate the power of easy pussy
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by swiz123(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2018
Most, if not all ladies chest because they crave for new adventures
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by femi4: 10:18am On May 19, 2018
I didnt see Money here

3 Likes

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by jericco1(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2018
you're a liar

2 Likes

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 11:31am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

yea because men love the chase... give the guy all your love you will see him misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by queenxey1(f): 11:33am On May 19, 2018
gevnet:

i agreed with you
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by queenxey1(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2018
femi4:
I didnt see Money here
lol not all women are gold digger (not all)
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by queenxey1(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2018
femi4:
I didnt see Money here
lol not all women are gold digger (not all)
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2018
Not entirely true...

1 Like

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by kmaster007: 12:30pm On May 19, 2018
Money

1 Like

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by coolestofall(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
yea because men love the chase... give the guy all your love you will see him misbehaving.
I wnt lie, I'm guilty of this. Once a gal don fall finish, I lose interest. But those stubborn ones I keep chasing after regardless of if d one in love is hotter or not.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 12:51pm On May 19, 2018
coolestofall:

I wnt lie, I'm guilty of this. Once a gal don fall finish, I lose interest. But those stubborn ones I keep chasing after regardless of if d one in love is hotter or not.
I noticed same, any guy I'm stubborn with chases me to the end of the world
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by coolestofall(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
It sounds crazy right? I feel its just dat we like unpredictability in a gal. Not a girl u will push n she will still come back. Even if d girl is in love, always hv self esteem.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

do the two guys know they both bonking her?
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
hope u dey chop d guy money wen im dey chase u?cheesy
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 1:21pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
hope u dey chop d guy money wen im dey chase u?cheesy
noo I must chop that guy, I must chop that guy naso ashawo take start o. I run away as if I'm being chase by a masquerade grin
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 19, 2018
What is wrong is wrong.

OP, it would seem you're vastly experienced with this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend / 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. / For How Long Have U Been Single ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.