Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs (4540 Views)

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
I just give him the signs in a style showing i like him and if he ignores it then i move on.
My rule is.. ''He must always hit first then you will see me in action"
Even guys i like, i never hit on them directly to tell my feelings, just give those signs and if he doesn't start hitting then i forget him. I just keep praying in my mind when i come across a guy i like ''let him hit on me'' grin grin
A Lady got to protect her esteem so you don't get disrespected. Putting on lot of makeup, dressing sexy, showing cleavage, talking in a sweet sexy voice, smiling, greeting him, aren't those signs enough to make a guy start hitting on us??
Or you expect me to walk up directly to him asking him to be my boyfriend or telling him i like him? Oh no, that's not me!
Even when me and my ex quarrelled, he stopped talking to me and i also stopped. I wanted him back but i wanted him to make the first apology. He never did and i never did too.
The thing is when a guy makes the first move in the relationship, he respects you more.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by dorin27(f): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
I like your name...IntersexSherry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
dorin27:
thanks love tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by culf: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I just give him the signs in a style showing i like him and if he ignores it then i move on.
Even guys i like, i never hit on them directly to tell my feelings, just give those signs and if he doesn't start hitting then i forget him. I just keep praying in my mind when i come across a guy i like ''let him hit on me'' grin grin
A Lady got to protect her esteem so you don't get disrespected. Putting on lot of makeup, dressing sexy, showing cleavage, talking in a sweet sexy voice, smiling, greeting him, aren't those signs enough to make a guy start hitting on us??
Or you expect me to walk up directly to him asking him to be my boyfriend or telling him i like him? Oh no, that's not me!
Even when me and my ex quarrelled, he stopped talking to me and i also stopped. I wanted him back but i wanted him to make the first apology. He never did and i never did too.
The thing is when a guy makes the first move in the relationship, he respects you more.. undecided

Others may agree with you but I don't, no offence.
"Putting on lot of makeup, dressing sexy, showing cleavage, talking in a sweet sexy voice, smiling, greeting him" etc is a normal lifestyle for some people. personally, I don't see anything wrong in telling a guy to be your friend. You can ask for normal friendship. You should go for what you want,most guys won't disrespect you for that, especially if the guy truly likes you. My type will rather appreciate you for the boldness.

35 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Orestino(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
ALWAYS RESIST THE URGE TO SHALAYE
who asked you

27 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Freelane33(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
My shery koko cheesy grin in PSQUARE’s VOICE
IntersexSherry:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by dorin27(f): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
thanks love tongue
you are welcome IntersexSherry
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
culf:

"Putting on lot of makeup, dressing sexy, showing cleavage, talking in a sweet sexy voice, smiling, greeting him" etc is a normal lifestyle for some people. personally, I don't see anything wrong in telling a guy to be your friend. You can ask for normal friendship. You should go for what you want,most guys won't disrespect you for that, especially if the guy truly likes you. My type will rather appreciate you for the boldness.
the thing is most girls are very shy and we scared of getting rejected or laughed at.
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Kissiemu(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Inter kini?
The only inter I know is in Milan...

20 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by culf: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
the thing is most girls are very shy and we scared of getting rejected or laughed at.

No reasonable and responsible guy will laugh at a lady for asking him to be her friend.
Like I said earlier, you can ask the guy for normal friendship, not dating. if you tel a guy to be your friend and he said No, you go your way, it won't kill you but trust me, out of 200 guys, maybe its just 1 that will say No.
You should also be careful if he wants to take it further, observe him to be sure he truly likes you before you say yes to him taking it to another level because some guys will take advantage of it, just for sex without true affection for the lady.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Okoroawusa: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Intersexsherry where have you been lately?
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Intersexsherry where have you been lately?
been surviving
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by BigDick70inch(m): 3:56am On Oct 28, 2020
dorin27:

Mine nkor?? angry
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by meobizy(f): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Who asked and who equally cares?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by femi4: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
When you continue like this , you ll end up with a wrong guy that ll continue to abuse you and apologise. Humility is not weakness, its a sign of maturity

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Quality20(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2020
It's equally highly respectful to walk up to a dignified man n tell him, no time to waste time, that u wanna have him for a serious relationship, simple then ask his number

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by theophilusj31(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2020
madam intersexy or whatever your name is,you not the ugly girl that don't have the boldness to woo a guy,so nothing special.....nor come day disturb us this early morning,we nor wan hear

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by delkuf(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2020
dorin27:
you are welcome IntersexSherry
You get issue
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Bigdanns(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Hahahhahaha I wish I was that your ex u will keep waiting like the coming of Christ

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
been surviving
Do you have both a penis and a vagina?
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by stupidmod1: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2020
dorin27:
i like urs

1 Like

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by TheCork(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2020
dorin27:

Tanks. I like sexx too. Do u chop kiss & can I chop kiss when we link? smiley

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Remijuice: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Hit on me Hit on him...

What Hit are you talking about

What does it mean to Hit on somebody

1 Like

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Ahmback(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I don receive plenty signs and greenlights from different girls tire...
Truth is, I don't seem to develop feelings for girls, I don't know if it's because I'm an introvert...
I can tell you I do see the unclothedness of ladies but I won't think erotically.
That's my life,,,but we can be friends, sure
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2020
TheCork:

Tanks. I like sexx too. Do u chop kiss & can I chop kiss when we link? smiley
I'm sure dorin27 loves u too
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Cholls(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2020
my sister Hintona I Hit on you with jalopy reply ya Pm. Taik u
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by 444crop: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Words in my mind... I will even like you more for being brave in identifying what u want
culf:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by dorin27(f): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2020
stupidmod1:
i like urs
thank you kiss
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by stupidmod1: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2020
dorin27:
thank you kiss
pm me wanna get to know u better
Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by AfroKnight: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2020
I have always said that women have bigger egos than men. Ordinary “No” is what you are afraid to hear. Continue forming. One bold small girl will get him and rub it in your face.

Ladies, don’t be scared. Be a man. grin Take the bull by the horn. Toast that man today so that you can marry and leave your father’s house abeg. angry

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by Emmanuel909090: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2020
"I wanted him back but i wanted him to make the first apology. He never did and i never did too."

This statement is the root cause of divorce this days. Its called EGO.
Work on your pride that doesn't make you less a woman.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: Is This a Hit or a Miss? [Picture] / Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Village Girls / Do You Like My New Hair Style? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.