Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love (4568 Views)

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / 5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by SoapQueen(f): 1:22pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
do the two guys know they both bonking her?

They do not. They almost walked into each other about a fortnight ago. This is a girl that was treated like a foot mat by her ex. I have tried to speak to her, the two guys are saying they want to marry her. She said she will dump the both of them and marry someone else.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by IamD18: 1:23pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
noo I must chop that guy, I must chop that guy naso ashawo take start o. I run away as if I'm being chase by a masquerade grin

What's your main?
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Archangel15: 1:24pm On May 19, 2018
So when somebody cheats its the fault of the cheated cheesy
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by IamD18: 1:24pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

They do not. They almost walked into each other about a fortnight ago. This is a girl that was treated like a foot mat by her ex. I have tried to speak to her, the two guys are saying they want to marry her. She said she will dump the both of them and marry someone else.

And who do you think is loosing?
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
noo I must chop that guy, I must chop that guy naso ashawo take start o. I run away as if I'm being chase by a masquerade grin

Hmm. I reserve my comment.
shugaboo:
yea because men love the chase... give the guy all your love you will see him misbehaving.

Not all men. Some men like it straightforward.

SoapQueen:

Your 'friend' abi? You're sure it's your friend? tongue
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2018
Earthbound:

Yea the older and matured ones, but you can't deny the fact that men loves the thrill of the chase
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

lol for her saying she will dump the two guys mean say the guys sef no even get levelcheesy. Lol some of dese mumu men throwing their self respect in the wind just cos of a woman. If they were any smarter they would have known she was two timing on them. Anyway she sees they both not man enuf and she's using them until she gets a real man. I just so hope they not wasting all their life savings on hercheesy.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

What's your main?
lipsrsealed find out, will love to give you hint but I'm not putting on my cloak of grace
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
Yea the older and matured ones, but you can't deny the fact that men loves the thrill of the chase

Yes. But it has to be short. I can't be chasing you while you're exploring your options endlessly.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by IamD18: 1:36pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
lipsrsealed find out, will love to give you hint but I'm not putting on my cloak of grace
The only way to find out is by asking you, which I did.

No games!
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
u can chop his money without giving him the tin to tastecheesy. All na scopecheesy.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 19, 2018
Earthbound:

Yes. But it has to be short. I can't be chasing you while you're exploring your options endlessly.
short chase kecheesy. Is it not this same nairaland last year dem post one twitter story about one guy from WINNERS church dat was claiming he toasted a girl for good ten years b4 she finally said yescheesy.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
short chase kecheesy. Is it not this same nairaland last year dem post one twitter story about one guy from WINNERS church dat was claiming he toasted a girl for good ten years b4 she finally said yescheesy.

That's just insane. I can chase a woman for 3-6 months max. If she's not forthcoming, she can bounce on to the next.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 1:55pm On May 19, 2018
Earthbound:

Don't tell me you give up easily tongue

It has to be short anyway a girl you chase for too long isn't interested in having an affair with you
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
Don't tell me you give up easily tongue

It has to be short anyway a girl you chase for too long isn't interested in having an affair with you

You finally get my point. Oya clap for yourself. tongue
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 1:59pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

The only way to find out is by asking you, which I did.

No games!
I'm not telling btw I love games especially investigative games
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 2:02pm On May 19, 2018
Earthbound:

You finally get my point. Oya clap for yourself. tongue
Lol I'm too lazy to clap can you hire people to do that for me? wink
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
Lol I'm too lazy to clap can you hire people to do that for me? wink

Mstcheeeww
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by shugaboo(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2018
Earthbound:

Mstcheeeww
Why are you hissing na? anyway till next time, have spent too much time on nairaland today
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by SoapQueen(f): 2:14pm On May 19, 2018
Earthbound:

Your 'friend' abi? You're sure it's your friend? tongue

You think if it was me, I'd go this length to speak on the issue? Nice try, wrong woman.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by SoapQueen(f): 2:16pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
lol for her saying she will dump the two guys mean say the guys sef no even get levelcheesy. Lol some of dese mumu men throwing their self respect in the wind just cos of a woman. If they were any smarter they would have known she was two timing on them. Anyway she sees they both not man enuf and she's using them until she gets a real man. I just so hope they not wasting all their life savings on hercheesy.

She is just trying to be vindictive. She is in pains. I really wish she would heed but it's her life, her choices.

The way the guys they run follow her. All of us her friends go just sorry for them. Hahahaha!
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by SoapQueen(f): 2:18pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

And who do you think is loosing?

The last time you quoted me, you called me unprintable names. I am not very sure I want to reply to your question.

Stay well

1 Like

Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Emyluv27(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=SoapQueen post=67682092]
I really wish I could have the heart to do this. A friend of mine is boinking two guys. They keep running after her like ants to sugar. She doesn't even bother herself.

[And she will finally be the looser at last... Men r not really fools like that... The only fact ladies fail to understand...]
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

She is just trying to be vindictive. She is in pains. I really wish she would heed but it's her life, her choices.

The way the guys they run follow her. All of us her friends go just sorry for them. Hahahaha!
hmm it ain't too healthy living ur life in a revenge oo cos of what someone did to u in d past. anyway its her choice sha.well as for those two guys dem fit dey form say dey are getting fooled jus as to get the free nunu from her. There's no how a man wont know u two timing on him. The guy who hardly complains when u cheat and still form being nice is more dangerous than d one dat complainscheesy.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by SoapQueen(f): 4:23pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm it ain't too healthy living ur life in a revenge oo cos of what someone did to u in d past. anyway its her choice sha.well as for those two guys make una dey laugh them well well ocheesy.

Bros, you know how you guys say "Our wife,iyawo" to their friend's babes. Na so we dey wash the guys. I am always the first to greet "In-law, abeg do make we enter road go Warri for the brideprice"..Chei. Lol
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Bros, you know how you guys say "Our wife,iyawo" to their friend's babes. Na so we dey wash the guys. I am always the first to greet "In-law, abeg do make we enter road go Warri for the brideprice"..Chei. Lol
ehn we dey say such words so as to wash any of guy side chic headcheesy. But these two guys u talking about fit dey play a game. Dem fit say d girl dey use their head but dem dey play along cos dem jus wan chop d nunu. U might be shocked dem fit get a main babe they serious with somewhere. Some men dat act the fool are quite dangerous oo. They might play along but wetin dem get in stock for d babe might be shocking. Make she dey do d double game sofry sofry ocheesy.
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by mountmoriah(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: 3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2019
shugaboo:
I noticed same, any guy I'm stubborn with chases me to the end of the world
Well for me it turns me off.
I chase you and you start playing all these hard to get stuff, I will just bluntly tell you " I know what you are doing but I don't have such time". If she continues believe me I will automatically forget her. However, that's just me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bricklayer Celebrates His Birthday In Style (photos) / What Should I Do About This Girl / 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.