Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,677 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why I Don’t Want To Have Sex With My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don’t Want To Have Sex With My Husband (947 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Want To Have Sex With My Husband by DivinedeGuru: 5:17am On May 19, 2018
For a really long time I thought I was broken mentally or physically in some way, I thought it wasn’t normal to not want to have sex with people.

Friends of mine would be talking about boyfriends they’d had or celebrities they’d like to bed.

When I was in my early twenties I really started noticing it, but I didn’t talk to anybody about it because I just thought, “They’re going to think I’m well strange,” so I just kept quiet.

I was thinking, “I absolutely love this man, and if he proposes to me I will 100% say yes because I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him, so why don’t I want to sleep with him? That’s crazy.”

Read full story here :http://www.vondanews.com/why-i-dont-want-to-have-sex-with-my-husband/

Re: Why I Don’t Want To Have Sex With My Husband by galadima77(m): 5:51am On May 19, 2018
Op please bring all your post here for convenience...

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Want To Have Sex With My Husband by weyreypey: 6:47am On May 19, 2018
And how's that my business that you turned a lesbian?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out These Breathtaking Geles / Tweets About How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Enjoying Sex Will Leave You In / It's Been Two Years Since My Husband Passed; When Is The Right Time To Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.