Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (60536 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by nolvera(f): 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
You won't like the outcome, better shun the relationship now. Before they team up against you.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by oshe11: 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
Lol....

While Me and my EX have become best friendscheesy

I like her ALOT though but can't date her again cos she had already dated someone while we werent dating...

I told we can't date again but sometimes she wanna act like my girl and all....

If not for my self-celibacy mission, wud have dated someone else so she would give me alil spaceembarassed

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by davodyguy: 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
Prepare your will and last testament

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by whiteTORTIISE(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
k

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by sleek82(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
I don't have much to say bruv but if you love yourself and your new girl, tell her to run!!!!! Your case is like a kidnapper asking his victim for his phone number so they can keep in touch! Run! I repeat it, run oooo!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by fiercehillz(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
Your ex is definitely desperate...you have to put an end to that unhealthy friendship. I believe your ex is still calling the shots in your current relationship...Your relationship is like chess game, your ex is the queen, you are obviously the king while your current babe is just a pawn...Make your babe know she is a big threat to your relationship, if not, its checkmate for both of you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Bintabisiriyu: 11:01pm On May 19, 2018
My brother just go mountain of fire and start praying cos your destiny has been tied to olumo rock and thrown into river niger
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by HARDDON: 11:01pm On May 19, 2018
Sense Pill
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by akinyemi0103(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2018
don't give a damm abt ur ex, jst dn't let her re-configure ur gf brains, or else bro make i jst kip quiet,
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by brightisodje(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2018
rawbish post how dat one consine us here hisssssssssssssss
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by chinazapercy(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2018
better soup
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Postanalyser: 11:03pm On May 19, 2018
But you don't like threeesome,do you?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Braveryy(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2018
abiodunalasa:
You dont need a Phd to know that this Story is fake
yes thank you. One day, you will be in need of help and someone will call your story fake.

9 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Codeman01(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2018
dominique:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

That's probably the tactic your girlfriend is adopting. I'd like to see how this frienemyship will play out. Do keep us posted smiley

You are a fan of Robert Green 48 laws of power
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Rigel95(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2018
They want to do a collaboration on your matter. Make a diss track for your GF ....her eye go clear
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 19, 2018
This is what you must do to escape the game of your Ex.

1. Announce to your current girlfriend that due to her continuous association with your Ex, you feel like going back to your Ex and breaking up with her.

2. Then announce to your Ex, that you are interested in getting back to her in 3 months time.

Watch them view each other with hatred and enmity. It is called Divide and Conquer Strategy.

3. Then, get on chat with very beautiful third party girl and leave your phone carelessly for your girlfriend to see. That brings the confusion to the second order in the quadrant of confusion. This is called the Ripple Effect.

Watch both of them compete to serve you with all of their might, then create artificial scarcity to raise your value and be viewed as a God.

Then, when you have sensed that your present girl is frustrated enough, get her mesmerized with nice gifts and tell her the truth that this is games men play. And warn her to stay off your ex and warn your ex to stay off your radar.

There are exceptions to this game, if you are not a tough guy, do not try it. This game is for men with substance, not boys.

77 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Jabioro: 11:04pm On May 19, 2018
Nothing more to hide,you are in defenceless mode,between the blue sea and the two real devil..Just walk away if like yourself.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by OhiOfIhima: 11:04pm On May 19, 2018
Bros, tell ur current gf what transpired btw u n ur ex.. Ensure to tell her u don't want dat friendship n if she can't keep to ur words.. It over btw u guys

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by marwanafrica: 11:06pm On May 19, 2018
there is high tendency that they are about featuring you in a big match

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:07pm On May 19, 2018
Ishilove:

How old is your new girlfriend? She lacks wisdom

Totally lacks wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Meenzy: 11:08pm On May 19, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by XDaBOSS(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2018
I sense acid bath or Knife stabbing soon...

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:09pm On May 19, 2018
Wait. Are y'all in school? @braveryy.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On May 19, 2018
Braveryy:
Experienced and tested advice needed please.
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.

Time for them to exchange notes....... Just kuku end it, but have a 3some, prior..............

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by coleB(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2018
play ur cards well and a 3some might just happen.. just use reverse psychology on ur current gf to switch on her fantasy.. dont badmouth ur ex too
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by James4424: 11:10pm On May 19, 2018
Your ex seems to be a very good extrovert. Extroverts are very social and loves to make friends.
That's said, I think you should have investigated more on the issue with her male friends. my girlfriend receives more calls from other boys than myself and I enjoy her story of boys asking her out .lol. You should have been less insecure. Boys will always come after any girl.

Anyway, concerning the matter above . Oga she is in for you . RUN brother RUN . angry

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 19, 2018
Always watch your back cos those hoes ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Tonimordred(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2018
2 som loadin....my guy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by millionboi(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2018
You case is on high tension

Ur days on earth are numberd ooo
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Wisedove(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2018
Solstar:
This is what you must do to escape the game of your Ex.

1. Announce to your current girlfriend that due to her continuous association with your Ex, you feel like going back to your Ex and breaking up with her.

2. Then announce to your Ex, that you are interested in getting back to her in 3 months time.

Watch them view each other with hatred and enmity. It is called Divide and Conquer Strategy.

3. Then, get on chat with very beautiful third party girl and leave your phone carelessly for your girlfriend to see. That brings the confusion to the second order in the quadrant of confusion. This is called the Ripple Effect.

Watch both of them compete to serve you with all of their might, then create artificial scarcity to raise your value and be viewed as a God.

Then, when you have sensed that your present girl is frustrated enough, get her mesmerized with nice gifts and tell her the truth that this is games men play. And warn her to stay off your ex and warn your ex to stay off your radar.

There are exceptions to this game, if you are not a tough guy, do not try it. This game is for men with substance, not boys.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by millionboi(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2018
Braveryy:
Experienced and tested advice needed please.
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.
Your village ppl are doing everything possible to get hold of you.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by That3: 11:12pm On May 19, 2018
The benefit is that she can advice your current girlfriend on which position you like most. And have you ever heard of 3sóme? Life is too short to be over thinking issues.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.