Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones (51821 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by adegeye38(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2018
The church owns the aircraft not oyedepo, not that he can't have though if he wants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2018
don4real18:

Thank you for recommending a research but I know what I'm saying

You also know not everyone who goes to church is a true christian right??

You can't go to church on sunday and expect to be blessed...when you return to your face me I face apartment and continue dissing Iya Basira simply because she scolded your daughter for not taking care of the general kitchen...or for some other worthless reason...

My illustration up there is a typical example of a Nigerian church goer( who is also tagged a poor Christian).

There's a Yoruba saying; 'Oo le sun si inu ese ki Oreofe ma posi' meaning 'you can't sleep in sin and expect the Grace of God to grow in abundance'

Tithe and be with a clean heart then you will be shocked at whatever follows..

You can't blame Oyedepo's ministry or anyone for receiving tithes without you being blessed in return when the problem is clearly from your part ...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by kmaster007: 12:41pm On May 21, 2018
tithe Rily working... I don't no y pastors need jet.... dat y I'll alwz support daddy freeze. he alwz telling common sense abt dis pastors... pple will still carry pastor matter for head
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 21, 2018
HigherEd:
Chai ppl said the church is already going broke because of freeze. But today the same church is currently building two universities at the same time, procuring a jet and still building a multi billion estate.

I'm sure they sold the N633WM because of the recent air mishap enroute Isreal - Cyprus. If one must use a jet, one should kukuma use a good one not a flying casket.

Anyway the church only owns ONE jet but has used five in totality. I.e sell and buy new one. Let's settle that before the propagators of fake news take the story to another level.

I do earnestly await the CU Teaching Hospital project, dunno why they are stalling on that one... Don't worry your haters are really going to poo on their bodies when you become the first Nigerian to fly(and employ) in multiple Nobel Laureates into the country in one week.

God bless you and us, His Children

They ain't see nothing yet grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2018
kmaster007:
tithe Rily working... I don't no y pastors need jet.... dat y I'll alwz support daddy freeze. he alwz telling common sense abt dis pastors... pple will still carry pastor matter for head

Same reason why you need a car...

A bus/bike/tricycle can take you to your destination right?

But you'd rather get your own car if/when you can afford it...because of comfort, flexibility, ease of movement, punctuality...

Now you see why a private jet is required instead of commercial flights...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by olaeffect(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2018
don4real18:

Thank you for recommending a research but I know what I'm saying

Sorry, you don't know what you are saying.
Did you read the story on front page this morning of the begger that just died with more than $3m in her account?
So it is not every body that you see looking poor or begging that is actually poor.

Prosperity is a blessing from God which will ultimately affect your mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by kmaster007: 12:50pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

Same reason why you need a car...

A bus/bike/tricycle can take you to your destination right?

But you'd rather get your own car if/when you can afford it...because of comfort, flexibility, ease of movement, punctuality...

Now you see why a private jet is required instead of commercial flights...
I understand you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by gidjah(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2018
dabonny:

Being blessed is not about how prayerful you are, it's not about how holy you are , either you are religious or faithful to ur religion's belief, all these have no attachment to prosperity, Being blessed is mysterious and the basic key to unravel the mystery of prosperity js giving. Luke 6:38 attestates to this!
you are pretty correct my bros ,some of this poor dudes and haters here think it is all about prayers and fasting o,if you can't make sacrificial givings your life style , whether been a christian or pagan ,you won't enjoy a life of comfort,once you can work and give to Gods work and his people , you know how to be there for the less privilege ,you are concerned about meeting peoples need for God .....you won't be ever dry in your life time.I am a living witness till date,my hands has never run dry of funds since I was. 10,most times can't explain how it works out for me,at any time I wanna loose hope about finance ,you just need to see how God turns things around for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Oyedepo doesn't make an impact on people's lives. God does.

Don't be stupid please. It's people like you that give Christianity a bad name. Sane Christians don't worship men.

He made himself available and God uses him to impact people...

Then they come back to appreciate him(for making himself available as a medium through which God impacted them)

Sane Christians don't worship men...IKR
But you do know you have to appreciate them right...
Some people have been so poor and depressed they consider suicide...but then God shows them hope through a 'man' and boom in a few months their story begin to change...now you think such a person won't be conscientiously inclined to reach out to the man God uses/used to change his life?

When you show gratitude/give thanks you're subconsciously telling God that you're still open for more(it doesn't matter of you're already blessed to your 100th generation).

A river that forgets it's tributaries will be licked up dry...
God blesses but Oyedepo open the eyes of his true members to the blessings...the truly devoted members know what they have and aren't ready to let go...

So you all who feel we shouldn't tithe or spoil them with gifts should go take a seat at the back...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by M0ron: 1:10pm On May 21, 2018
The airplane serves no purpose other than as a monument to negro stupidity for soaking up prosperity gospel mindlessly like the under evolved idiots they are
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by akoaki(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2018
dgr8truth:
You bought a new airplane for yourself to enjoy, also contributing to government coffers through taxes and other levies, but the poor and foolish christians who contributed 10 percent of their sweat to fund your life style have nothing in return. Ah, Mr MOG you are wicked!

Extremely wicked, but not in the sense of the Kegites club !!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2018
gidjah:
you are pretty correct my bros ,some of this poor dudes and haters here think it is all about prayers and fasting o,if you can't make sacrificial givings your life style , whether been a christian or pagan ,you won't enjoy a life of comfort,once you can work and give to Gods work and his people , you know how to be there for the less privilege ,you are concerned about meeting peoples need for God .....you won't be ever dry in your life time.I am a living witness till date,my hands has never run dry of funds since I was. 10,most times can't explain how it works out for me,at any time I wanna loose hope about finance ,you just need to see how God turns things around for me.

Lots of Christians feel it's by fasting and prayers.
Tho fasting and prayers cannot be over emphasized but a clean heart is also important for you go get the answers to your prayers...

They forget the commandments...

If you don't tithe or give to the needy from your heart you are merely giving the money away...there's no blessing attached...

If you give for the sole purpose of being blessed in return, it's just a waste of cash...

The essence of giving is to see if you can obey a commandnent without regretting it...

That's why a lot of church goers waste money thinking they are giving... cheesy grin not knowing they are not getting it right yet.

They will give #100 and be praying an alert of #1000000 cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2018
HigherEd:

Oh sure they do. They plan to build a 700 bed teaching hospital which is 300 bed bigger than that of ABUAD. But I don't know why it has been stalling. I do hope it would be very soon though....

Would be great...
I hope it's done before 2020 tho.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by HeyCorleone(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

He made himself available and God uses him to impact people...

Then they come back to appreciate him(for making himself available as a medium through which God impacted them)

Sane Christians don't worship men...IKR
But you do know you have to appreciate them right...
Some people have been so poor and depressed they consider suicide...but then God shows them hope through a 'man' and boom in a few months their story begin to change...now you think such a person won't be conscientiously inclined to reach out to the man God uses/used to change his life?

When you show gratitude/give thanks you're subconsciously telling God that you're still open for more(it doesn't matter of you're already blessed to your 100th generation).

A river that forgets it's tributaries will be licked up dry...
God blesses but Oyedepo open the eyes of his true members to the blessings...the truly devoted members know what they have and aren't ready to let go...

So you all who feel we shouldn't tithe or spoil them with gifts should go take a seat at the back...

Jesus Christ did way more and how was he honoured?

I get the idea of appreciating pastors, but you should know when it's enough.

Someone gifted the Pope a Lambo and you know what he did to it. I daresay if Christ was present today he'd have done such.

Your pastor should take a cue from that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by uba1991: 1:21pm On May 21, 2018
thief
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Curtisaxel7(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2018
flexyrule:
I key into Pastor Oyedepo's grace. Father let me be blessed beyond measure. Bless me beyond my imagination.
Just look at yourself. Bloody senseless sheep.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Horus(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2018
He should have used the money to build hospitals for the poors
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by hohafrank(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
you are trying to take side with evil man. you are part of his evil plan. we do not care about your breakdown. the man is a demon possessed pastor. a wicked and heartless man using the hard earned cash of innocent nigerians to enjoy his life here. every good thing must come to an end. evil old man and you the poor silly people promoting his extravagance
I pity you for this comment.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Tundeobama(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2018
Horus:
He should have used the money to build hospitals for the poors
like your pastor and imam have done what stop you from doing so.
All this church has a good number of rich members a poor person will give poorly.people who give the money didn't complain I laugh at people like you online.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Moshud1979: 1:33pm On May 21, 2018
Greater grace for greater glory
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by wonlasewonimi: 1:36pm On May 21, 2018
adegeye38:
The church owns the aircraft not oyedepo, not that he can't have though if he wants.

Who owns the church?

Unless you do ministrations to the eagles and birds, you don't need a private jet as a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 21, 2018
HigherEd:
Chai ppl said the church is already going broke because of freeze. But today the same church is currently building two universities at the same time, procuring a jet and still building a multi billion estate.

I'm sure they sold the N633WM because of the recent air mishap enroute Isreal - Cyprus. If one must use a jet, one should kukuma use a good one not a flying casket.

Anyway the church only owns ONE jet but has used five in totality. I.e sell and buy new one. Let's settle that before the propagators of fake news take the story to another level.

I do earnestly await the CU Teaching Hospital project, dunno why they are stalling on that one... Don't worry your haters are really going to poo on their bodies when you become the first Nigerian to fly(and employ) in multiple Nobel Laureates into the country in one week.

It means the church is a business.

Meanwhile Freeze has greatly affected the tithes Pentecostal churches receive. It has reduced substantially.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Tundeobama(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Thank you Satan.
Alfa is this what hunger has done to you.The church is marching forward poverty is growing in your region
I expect you to condemn sultan number 1 Muslim leader for using Rolls-Royce and other expensive cars in poverty forsaken sokoto.
This man has written so many book's and thousands of workers have benefited working for him in 60 countries.what has sultan achieve than sleeping with kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 21, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Oyedepos financial heavens is always opened per second per second, there is a mystery at work in his life that several preachers don't have, I don't think tithes and offerings alone can do all this
You have said it all bro...
His secret is not tithe and offering. It is based on covenant practices.
The seed and financial gifts sown into his life daily plus his investment is enough to be as rich as this.

The bishop is not just blessed, but he's a blessing. I know how God is blessing me through him.

The issue is that those crying against him doesn't even attend the church not to talk of paying tithes.

I'm proud to be associated with him and also proud to be a WINNER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by babslepe: 1:51pm On May 21, 2018
misano:

Books alone can't give him the wealth he has.

Church money and gifts must join. Good luck to him sha.

As humans, we all have our own mission on earth. If building softwares and spending billions of naira to make health care affordable to the poor is Bill Gate's mission on earth then good for him. And if preaching the World of God and building schools that only the rich can afford is Oyedepo's calling then good for him.

Me too go do my own calling... God help us all.
this is my problem with people that just go about with all this beer parlour gist that don’t find things out well,the school is for the rich why can’t the poor man go to the government schools .even in developed countries USA Canada and all home students pay more than $1000 per year do your conversions so I wonder why people say what they don’t know if a developed country like USA can charge $1000 for fees which is 360k naija then we should give this man some kudos for charging 700k per year inclusive of accommodation in a developing country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by wonlasewonimi: 1:52pm On May 21, 2018
kingkakaone:

You have said it all bro...
His secret is not tithe and offering. It is based on covenant practices.
The seed and financial gifts sown into his life daily plus his investment is enough to be as rich as this.

The bishop is not just blessed, but he's a blessing. I know how God is blessing me through him.

The issue is that those crying against him doesn't even attend the church not to talk of paying tithes.

I'm proud to be associated with him and also proud to be a WINNER.

Could also be money ritual...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by kolawoleibukun1: 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
pity your daddy the rogue stealing from the innocent souls and living lavishly while you die in penury. pity the judgment on his head becos it will be very disastrous. old men that should speak the truth have become baby liars and advocates of deceit
hohafrank:
I pity you for this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by raph101(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2018
dgr8truth:
You bought a new airplane for yourself to enjoy, also contributing to government coffers through taxes and other levies, but the poor and foolish christians who contributed 10 percent of their sweat to fund your life style have nothing in return. Ah, Mr MOG you are wicked!

Shatap ur mouth. Who ask u. Rubbishness!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by goodluck50: 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed
"Which gospel is oyedepo going to preach with jet?
Is it the gospel of Christ or?
This is what i call " misused tithes and offerings"
This is a total waste of money....
Oyedepo I don't want to insult you but you are going too far...
Why am I angry sef,, do I even know the actual "GOD" you serve?
Enough!!! go and buy your's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Jesus Christ did way more and how was he honoured?

I get the idea of appreciating pastors, but you should know when it's enough.

Someone gifted the Pope a Lambo and you know what he did to it. I daresay if Christ was present today he'd have done such.

Your pastor should take a cue from that.

It's never enough when the blessings keep on coming...

The Lambo was auctioned publicly...and I believe Christ would have done it discreetly...

I believe you have heard of the Papal plane...now what's the difference between the Papal plane and the one acquired by Winners Chapel or other churches?

Since the Pope is now used a the perfect example of what a man of God should be like...let's take a look at the catholic church.

Do they tithe yh?
What is the tithe used for?
I don't wanna know, it's none of my business...but I do believe that's also what other churches use theirs for(i.e Kingdom works and helping to eradicate poverty in the ways they can).

Now are there poor Catholics(Christians)? Yes-very poor ones too...

Will you blame the Pope for their poverty?
Can the Pope eradicate poverty? No
Can they try the best they can? Yes
Will you blame him for still seeing poor Catholics?
Do you think it's the #10 or #100 or #1000 tithes and offerings they drop that is keeping them from being rich?

Whether you keep the money or drop it...what you have in your account will still finish if you don't work(and follow God)...

So now why not drop it as God has commanded then work harder and watch him bless you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.