Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,615 members, 7,955,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones (52233 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 11:23am On May 22, 2018
misano:

Bottom line is.... the school belongs to the rich.
Nope. The school belongs to all. As long as the church gives scholarship the school is assessable by the poor also.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 11:24am On May 22, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

How many private jets has he got? Having one is even flamboyant not to mention more than one..
u answered my question with a questioned on what you are as suppose to know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 11:26am On May 22, 2018
lexy2014:
d pastors told u they didn't tell me and u aren't one of d pastors who u said have used d jets. Like I said earlier, I was expecting 2 hear from a witness not a "I heard" person
OK go to winners station and ask, or should a pastor come on a faceless forum to bear witness?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by wonlasewonimi: 11:27am On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
u answered my question with a questioned on what you are as suppose to know.
You asked me which fleet I was on about? It makes sense to ask you how many has he got. You tell me?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You are not trying to reason here but just shout your ignorant opinion.

Reason what? When U don't want too agree that the school belongs to the rich.

The truth is that Oyedepo has helped a lot of people spiritually. But when it comes to helping the poor in terms of physical gifts, he is not close to TB Joshua, Dangote or even Bill Gate.

And don't tell me that he doesn't flaunt it publicly because in this social media age, nothing is hidden.

He has done very well but accept the truth, that school is not for the poor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 11:33am On May 22, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

You asked me which fleet I was on about? It makes sense to ask you how many has he got. You tell me?
Lol...You are d one who inferred that a fleet exists. Which fleet are you talking about sir. Say it or get out of my mention.

Back up you claims and stop dodging.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Nope. The school belongs to all. As long as the church gives scholarship the school is assessable by the poor also.

Then go to UNIBEN and tell them to pay such a fee plus the quality and scholarship. If UNIBEN students will not kill you at the front of the school's gate.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by wonlasewonimi: 11:41am On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Lol...You are d one who inferred that a fleet exists. Which fleet are you talking about sir. Say it or get out of my mention.

Back up you claims and stop dodging.

Does he have more than one? Yes... Then that's a fleet! Just Gtfoh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 11:41am On May 22, 2018
misano:

Reason what? When U don't want too agree that the school belongs to the rich.

The truth is that Oyedepo has helped a lot of people spiritually. But when it comes to helping the poor in terms of physical gifts, he is not close to TB Joshua, Dangote or even Bill Gate.

And don't tell me that he doesn't flaunt it publicly because in this social media age, nothing is hidden.

He has done very well but accept the truth, that school is not for the poor.
The Bible tells us not to let the left hand know what even the right hand is doing when it comes to charity. TB Joshua gives 250,000 here and 20 bags of rice there in front of camera, that doesn't make him a better giver. Oyedepo has been sponsoring people since early 90s and has many foster children he trained for decades. Bragging or eye service isn't his thing.

Even Yahoo boos give openly on Social media to sway gullible folks like you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 11:49am On May 22, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Does he have more than one? Yes... Then that's a fleet! Just Gtfoh
Oyedepo does not have more than one. Go to Lagos Airport and ask. It is public knowlegldge sir. Stop the hatred.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 11:51am On May 22, 2018
misano:

Then go to UNIBEN and tell them to pay such a fee plus the quality and scholarship. If UNIBEN students will not kill you at the front of the school's gate.
Uniben is not a standard but a FG subsidized uni. Let FG back out from funding uniben then let's see where the fund to run the school will grow from other than come from fees. Ignoramus you are.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The Bible tells us not to let the left hand know what even the right hand is doing when it comes to charity. TB Joshua gives 250,000 here and 20 bags of rice there in front of camera, that doesn't make him a better giver. Oyedepo has been sponsoring people since early 90s and has many foster children he trained for decades. Bragging or eye service isn't his thing.

Even Yahoo boos give openly on Social media to sway gullible folks like you.

Na lie be that.... If truly he is doing what you claim he his doing, we must have seen one unofficial photo via social media.

Nor they lie this kind obvious lie here bros.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by lexy2014: 11:56am On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
OK go to winners station and ask, or should a pastor come on a faceless forum to bear witness?
so y are u having this discussion with me on this faceless forum?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Uniben is not a standard but a FG subsidized uni. Let FG back out from funding uniben then let's see where the fund to run the school will grow from other than come from fees. Ignoramus you are.

Tell Oyedepo to subsidize his school fees with his jet money. As we all know it, members contributed heavily to build the uni.

Oga help yourself by following Jesus not your pastor. If you are truly a Christian, you will not be using insulting words on me.

The same blessings that Oyedepo claims to have is what Dangote, Mark Zurkerberg, Jeff and Bill Gate have. They are just good businessmen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 12:09pm On May 22, 2018
misano:

Na lie be that.... If truly he doing what you claim he his doing, we must have seen one unofficial photo via social media.

Nor they lie this kind obvious lie here bros.
Why not follow the trail of David Oyedepo Foundation and stop talking out of ignorance.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On May 22, 2018
misano:

Tell Oyedepo to subsidize his school fees with his jet money. As we all know it, members contributed heavily to build the uni.

Oga help yourself by following Jesus not your pastor. If you are truly a Christian, you will not be using insulting words on me.

The same blessings that Oyedepo claims to have is what Dangote, Mark Zurkerberg, Jeff and Bill Gate have. They are just good businessmen.
Tell buhari to sell the fleet of presidential jets and pay you to keep shut sir. Oyedepo is a pastor and private individual who doesn't force people to pay tax unlike Buhari. Your govt is FG and not winners
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 12:12pm On May 22, 2018
lexy2014:
so y are u having this discussion with me on this faceless forum?
Same reason you kept replying me on a faceless forum.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Why not follow the trail of David Oyedepo Foundation and stop talking out of ignorance.

Show me one 2018 picture from the mentioned foundation, shared by one of its members on social media. Abi church members nor they carry phones they waka they snap selfie.

Oyedepo didn't come to social media to tell us he bought a new jet, follows carried the gist to social media. If the pastor is helping non Christians and Christian alike, the gist with pictures will be on social media. That's what they call unofficial images.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 12:18pm On May 22, 2018
misano:

Oyedepo is doing his best. Stop confusing government with church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Tell buhari to sell the fleet of presidential jets and pay you to keep shut sir. Oyedepo is a pastor and private individual who doesn't force people to pay tax unlike Buhari. Your govt is FG and not winners

Don't call me 'sir" after insulting me on NL. Away from that... but Oyedepo tells people to pay tithe na.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 12:21pm On May 22, 2018
misano:

Show me one 2018 picture from the mentioned foundation, shared by one of its members on social media. Abi church members nor they carry phones they waka they snap selfie.

Oyedepo didn't come to social media to tell us he bought a new jet, follows carried the gist to social media. If the pastor is helping non Christians and Christian alike, the gist with pictures will be on social media. That's what they call unofficial images.

Reputable foundation aggregator online reference it stop looking for a picture of a man saying he has enjoyed David Oyedepo Scholarship and start using what God gave you - your brain.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 12:23pm On May 22, 2018
misano:

Don't call me 'sir" after insulting me on NL. Away from that... but Oyedepo tells people to pay tithe na.

The bible tells us na... Sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Oyedepo is doing his best. Stop confusing government with church.

I told U earlier that the man is trying didn't I?

He is trying but he is more interested in acquiring wealth than being philanthropic. That's his business not mine.

The last time, he wasn't happy when bloggers underrated his wealth. If his dream is to be richer than Dangote then he has a lot to do.

I DON'T WISH TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE WITH YOU ANYMORE. GOOD DAY.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 12:34pm On May 22, 2018
misano:

I told U earlier that the man is trying didn't I?

He is trying but he is more interested in acquiring wealth than being philanthropic. That's his business not mine.

The last time, he wasn't happy when bloggers underrated his wealth. If his dream is to be richer than Dangote then he has a lot to do.

I DON'T WISH TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE WITH YOU ANYMORE. GOOD DAY.
He isn't interested in wealth sir. You are letting the social media anti-church campaign get to you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Reputable foundation aggregator online reference it stop looking for a picture of a man saying he has enjoyed David Oyedepo Scholarship and start using what God gave you - your brain.

I aff die..... what is 'foundation aggregator'? Are you hungry?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He isn't interested in wealth sir. You are letting the social media anti-church campaign get to you.

If he is not, then he shouldn't be talking about how his tithe has increased but rather, be talking about the 'souls won'.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by CodeTemplar: 12:38pm On May 22, 2018
misano:

If he is not, then he shouldn't be talking about how his tithe has increased but rather, be talking about the 'souls won'.
He talks more about soul won but the social media propagates tithe or prosperity messages far more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by DrayZee: 1:13pm On May 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You should ask yourself if Christ owned a school today will it be that expensive? Otherwise oyedepo is just a businessman whose sole merchandise is the word of God.
Yo. Calm down and reason this, if Christ owned a private university, how would he pay for the 24 hours electricity, daily management costs (transportation, cleaning, purchase of new equipment), academic and non-academic staff salaries, and more that I haven't even thought of?
Would he command the money to fall from heaven?
Because that is the only way I know that a private university at Covenant's level can be as "cheap" as you want. And I'm quite sure Oyedepo can't do that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by DrayZee: 1:19pm On May 22, 2018
misano:

How often does the media propagate the news of when a preacher wins souls?
The media thrives on controversy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by lexy2014: 1:58pm On May 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Same reason you kept replying me on a faceless forum.
that answers ur question u asked earlier:

"...should a pastor come on a faceless forum to bear witness?"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by lexy2014: 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
DrayZee:

How often does the media propagate the news of when a preacher wins souls?
The media thrives on controversy.
if u go 2d first post of this thread, u will c that it referenced leke beecroft as it's source. Leke beecroft is a PR consultant 4 winners &rccg. I have seen a number of his write ups. Looking at this particular story, u will c that it was about jet. So when u report a story like this, what do u expect d secular media 2 report
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by babslepe: 9:33pm On May 22, 2018
misano:

You just said it, the school is not for everybody (meaning only the rich can afford it). That's what I said, the school is for the rich.

Beside that students get student's loan to pay their fees, meaning that they will pay back the money when they start working and schooling. That means anybody working can pay the school fees right? But in Oyedepo's school, you can't pay it even after working for 4 years while schooling.
what I know about student loans is you start paying after you have graduated not while schooling depending on the type of student loan some you start to repay when you start earning above a certain salary while some you have a moratorium period of 6 months after you graduate ,I believe if we have a working system and security in this country Oyedepo would gladly allow that it is not his fault the government did not not put this in place . And let me correct you it is not only for the rich I know a lot of average household that send heir wards to these school it depends on what you want for your kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.