Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones (51815 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by bezimo(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2018
This is great. More Aircrafts loading.
The haters won't like this news.
Brood of vipers. Just look at them
A blessed man is a blessed man, your anger notwithstanding.

My new dawn indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by bezimo(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2018
HigherEd:

Well he is not hiding anything. Every single thing he procures he reveals himself because he knows he is doing nothing shady. He only bought a flying vehicle(aircraft) for his ministry just as you probably bought a ground vehicle(Car) for yourself.

Amazingly Winners is one of the ministries in Nigeria that don't collect offerings twice in a service. All through my stay in CU there was never a midweek service offering collected nor contributions made at the unit level.

I respect Oyedepo's prosperity message because it focuses on combining covenant principles with diligence.

Absolutely true, but the church is the wealthiest in Africa and among the top 5 in the world. So what could be the reason.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2018
Horus:
He should have used the money to build hospitals for the poors

Isn't that the responsibility of the government?
Or what's the purpose of paying taxes?

Just so you know I ran a program at FUTA and Covenant University's health centre beats theirs hands down and it also serves the Ota community... LFC generates her own electricity which they also supply to their host community at no cost...

Go to their host community and you'll realize LFC has been a more value than the Ogun state government...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2018
bezimo:
This is great. More Aircrafts loading.
The haters won't like this news.
Brood of vipers. Just look at them
A blessed man is a blessed man, your anger notwithstanding.

My new dawn indeed.

MY NEW DAWN...
I've started feeling it...but those from outside can't understand...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2018
bezimo:

Absolutely true, but the church is the wealthiest in Africa and among the top 5 in the world. So what could be the reason.

Cz it's populated by the rich(the rich don't hesitate to give to God)...

That's why the rich keep getting richer and...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Paradigm777: 2:55pm On May 21, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Oyedepos financial heavens is always opened per second per second, there is a mystery at work in his life that several preachers don't have, I don't think tithes and offerings alone can do all this
I was in a prayer meeting this afternoon when the pastor asked us to pray for financial blessings.. I got mad cos since I discovered this little secrets from bishop Oyedepo's teaching in August 2010,i hv never prayed for financial blessing. I practice the Covenant of prosperity and I get blessed cool

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 21, 2018
dgr8truth:
You bought a new airplane for yourself to enjoy, also contributing to government coffers through taxes and other levies, but the poor and foolish christians who contributed 10 percent of their sweat to fund your life style have nothing in return. Ah, Mr MOG you are wicked!

Churches don't pay taxes
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2018
babslepe:
this is my problem with people that just go about with all this beer parlour gist that don’t find things out well,the school is for the rich why can’t the poor man go to the government schools .even in developed countries USA Canada and all home students pay more than $1000 per year do your conversions so I wonder why people say what they don’t know if a developed country like USA can charge $1000 for fees which is 360k naija then we should give this man some kudos for charging 700k per year inclusive of accommodation in a developing country

Oh! You are not happy with my opinion?
According to Google, the minimum wage in US is at $7 an hour. With such a minimum wage, an average American can afford the school fees in one month.

Oyedepo's school fees is 700K yearly and with our minimum wage, an average Nigerian might have to pay his whole year's salary as fees.

See, everybody has his\her calling, Oyedepos's own is to build schools for the rich, is that bad?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by 400billionman: 3:05pm On May 21, 2018
dgr8truth:
You bought a new airplane for yourself to enjoy, also contributing to government coffers through taxes and other levies, but the poor and foolish christians who contributed 10 percent of their sweat to fund your life style have nothing in return. Ah, Mr MOG you are wicked!
God gave him a revelation that is why he is prospering When God speaks to a man He can never remain the same

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2018
misano:

Books alone can't give him the wealth he has.

Church money and gifts must join. Good luck to him sha.

As humans, we all have our own mission on earth. If building softwares and spending billions of naira to make health care affordable to the poor is Bill Gate's mission on earth then good for him. And if preaching the World of God and building schools that only the rich can afford is Oyedepo's calling then good for him.

Me too go do my own calling... God help us all.

You think Oyedepo doesn't spend billions on charity too?
Oh I forgot it's the 21st Century and if you don't paste your good deeds all over the internet it doesn't count...

Schools that only the rich can afford?
Education isn't for the poor...
Even in the USA, UK and CANADA students take scholarships, financial aids and Loans in order to go to school...

It's Nigeria that bastardized education...that's why you think it's cheap...but you get strikes and bullies as lecturers in return...

Covenant and Landmark Universities are the most subsidized private universities in Nigeria...argue that with your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by 400billionman: 3:06pm On May 21, 2018
flexyrule:
I key into Pastor Oyedepo's grace.
Father let me be blessed beyond measure.
Bless me beyond my imagination.
grin That is the spirit
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

Isn't that the responsibility of the government?
Or what's the purpose of paying taxes?

Just so you know I ran a program at FUTA and Covenant University's health centre beats theirs hands down and it also serves the Ota community... LFC generates her own electricity which they also supply to their host community at no cost...

Go to their host community and you'll realize LFC has been a more value than the Ogun state government...

So, the Bible that said we should always give to the poor doesn't know that government exists.

If U think giving to D poor is a government's responsibility only, then U are not fit to be counted as a Christian. Get out of here Satan.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2018
misano:

Oh! You are not happy with my opinion?
According to Google, the minimum wage in US is at $7 an hour. With such a minimum wage, an average American can afford the school fees in one month.

Oyedepo's school fees is 700K yearly and with our minimum wage, an average Nigerian might have to pay his whole year's salary as fees.

See, everybody has his\her calling, Oyedepos's own is to build schools for the rich, is that bad?

The average American parent has to save up for years towards college for their kids...
That's why they are usually well spaced.

$7 an hour may seem big...but when you do the maths and deduct accomodation fee and utility bills, it's nothing but peanuts...

An average Nigerian on 18k per month can't even afford Sunday school(if that were paid for).

I think you should ask the government to increase the minimum wage...these days 18k can't even feed a young man for a month...the Minimum wage for any civil servant at the state level should be around 50k while at the federal level should be around 70k.

So what is someone who earns 18k doing with kids?
Plan your life for your kids and don't expect Oyedepo to give them free education...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by HeyCorleone(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

It's never enough when the blessings keep on coming...

The Lambo was auctioned publicly...and I believe Christ would have done it discreetly...

I believe you have heard of the Papal plane...now what's the difference between the Papal plane and the one acquired by Winners Chapel or other churches?

Since the Pope is now used a the perfect example of what a man of God should be like...let's take a look at the catholic church.

Do they tithe yh?
What is the tithe used for?
I don't wanna know, it's none of my business...but I do believe that's also what other churches use theirs for(i.e Kingdom works and helping to eradicate poverty in the ways they can).

Now are there poor Catholics(Christians)? Yes-very poor ones too...

Will you blame the Pope for their poverty?
Can the Pope eradicate poverty? No
Can they try the best they can? Yes
Will you blame him for still seeing poor Catholics?
Do you think it's the #10 or #100 or #1000 tithes and offerings they drop that is keeping them from being rich?

Whether you keep the money or drop it...what you have in your account will still finish if you don't work(and follow God)...

So now why not drop it as God has commanded then work harder and watch him bless you...

There is no Papal plane bruh.

The Vatican only has a contract with Alitalia. That is one of the benefits that comes with becoming Pope because when you're Pope, you're not just the head of the biggest sect of Christians, you're also a head of state. Plus the fact that Popes are replaceable, so there's no way that can be a private thing. It's for the government at Vatican, even the Popemobile is not his.

Have you ever seen a discrete auction in your life? Let me ask you how was the auction even public? Because we knew the results? So?

The Catholic church can't eradicate poverty but they have done more than some government when it comes to charity. You can Google that fact.

I have never seen a Priest who lives a life half the quality exhibited by these MOGs. The most I know drive outdated cars. There was a Priest who was driving an old Honda Accord. When it was his anniversary, he was gifted a new Ford Explorer, but till I left that church he never drove it. The reason is not far fetched. Working in the Lord's vineyard entails denial of so many worldly things. You can't wear a shoe of 500k and look me in the eye and tell me you're a pastor witu exotic cars. What more reward do you seek in heaven?

I'm not saying Pastors should languish in poverty, but there needs to be an observance of modesty and moderation among these men.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

Oh I forgot it's the 21st Century and if you don't paste your good deeds all over the internet it doesn't count...

Even in the USA, UK and CANADA students take scholarships, financial aids and Loans in order to go to school...

It's Nigeria that bastardized education...that's why you think it's cheap...but you get strikes and bullies as lecturers in return...

Covenant and Landmark Universities are the most subsidized private universities in Nigeria...argue that with your keyboard.

I said he preaches the Gospel but you didn't make any comment about that. I also said Gate gives to the Health sector and still you didn't make any comment about that one. But my statement about building school for the rich just turned you into a wide beast.

Guilty concession at work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2018
misano:

So, the Bible that said we should always give to the poor doesn't know that government exists.

If U think giving to D poor is a government's responsibility only, then U are not fit to be counted as a Christian. Get out of here Satan.

I'll ignore your last sentence...cz an e-rat is not worth my anger.

And did your Bible also say you should condemn tithing and not acknowlege the works a man is/may be doing?
Give to the poor doesn't mean the responsibility of the government should rest on your shoulders...

Since you are so holy and pure...how about you go withdraw all the money from your account and distribute...go to Alabarago market in Lagos or Iwo road at Ibadan and pick a few of those almajiris then send them to school...after doing that you can come and insult Oyedepo...

I believe Oyedepo is responsible for providing portable water in all the communities in Nigeria...he also has to put food on your table and wipe your silly arse...right?

Everyone has her responsibilities...the responsibility of the church is to give discreetly...we don't need any accolades...

If you publicize your good deeds...You're only fanning your ego and are nothing better than the rich man in the Bible who let Lazarus down...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by HeyCorleone(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

You should ask yourself if Christ owned a school today will it be that expensive? Otherwise oyedepo is just a businessman whose sole merchandise is the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You should ask yourself if Christ owned a school today will it be that expensive? Otherwise oyedepo is just a businessman whose sole merchandise is the word of God.

It would be free...cz he'd have people who will volunteer to work in it for free...

Just like he had disciples whom he never paid money...

Lecturers collect salaries, so do pastors because they have families and dependents.

I believe you can do the maths yourself
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

The average American parent has to save up for years towards college for their kids...
That's why they are usually well spaced.

$7 an hour may seem big...but when you do the maths and deduct accomodation fee and utility bills, it's nothing but peanuts...

An average Nigerian on 18k per month can't even afford Sunday school(if that were paid for).

I think you should ask the government to increase the minimum wage...these days 18k can't even feed a young man for a month...the Minimum wage for any civil servant at the state level should be around 50k while at the federal level should be around 70k.

So what is someone who earns 18k doing with kids?
Plan your life for your kids and don't expect Oyedepo to give them free education...

Whether Oyedepo helps the poor or not is non of my busy.

All I know is that on top of the wealth he is fasting and praying to God to give to him, he still not close to Bill Gate, Mark Zarkuberg or even Dangote.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2018
misano:

I said he preaches the Gospel but you didn't make any comment about that. I also said Gate gives to the Health sector and still you didn't make any comment about that one. But my statement about building school for the rich just turned you into a wide beast.

Guilty concession at work.

I believe if you had a brain half as functional as a Koala's you'd know my statement covered everything and we were talking charity...and tithing...till you brought in education...

I was merely reminding you that education is not cheap...and if only the government were functional, things would have been different;...we wouldn't have to depend on the private sector or anyone for quality education...

I'm not talking this CU fees with you anylonger because his members aren't complaining...why should you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Freeze and his followers will be having sleepless night on reading this news.
I get from the scripture we shouldn't tithe but shouldn't we abound more in the grace of giving as believers 2cor 8..to freeze and followers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

I'll ignore your last sentence...cz an e-rat is not worth my anger.

And did your Bible also say you should condemn tithing and not acknowlege the works a man is/may be doing?
Give to the poor doesn't mean the responsibility of the government should rest on your shoulders...

Since you are so holy and pure...how about you go withdraw all the money from your account and distribute...go to Alabarago market in Lagos or Iwo road at Ibadan and pick a few of those almajiris then send them to school...after doing that you can come and insult Oyedepo...

I believe Oyedepo is responsible for providing portable water in all the communities in Nigeria...he also has to put food on your table and wipe your silly arse...right?

Everyone has her responsibilities...the responsibility of the church is to give discreetly...we don't need any accolades...

If you publicize your good deeds...You're only fanning your ego and are nothing better than the rich man in the Bible who let Lazarus down...

First of all, I am not against tithing. Secondly I never said buying a private jet is bad.

All I'm saying is that YOU should never try to change the Words in the Bible by saying taking care of the poor is the government's responsibility. Never! Never in your life should you teach people such a devilish message.

That's how you people start.... I will not be surprised if 10 years from now our argument will be "whose responsibility is it to help the poor? Government or Church?"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 21, 2018
HigherEd:
Chai ppl said the church is already going broke because of freeze. But today the same church is currently building two universities at the same time, procuring a jet and still building a multi billion estate.

I'm sure they sold the N633WM because of the recent air mishap enroute Isreal - Cyprus. If one must use a jet, one should kukuma use a good one not a flying casket.

Anyway the church only owns ONE jet but has used five in totality. I.e sell and buy new one. Let's settle that before the propagators of fake news take the story to another level.

I do earnestly await the CU Teaching Hospital project, dunno why they are stalling on that one... Don't worry your haters are really going to poo on their bodies when you become the first Nigerian to fly(and employ) in multiple Nobel Laureates into the country in one week.

how many private organization has successfully operated a teaching hosp
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by misano(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

I believe if you had a brain half as functional as a Koala's you'd know my statement covered everything and we were talking charity...and tithing...till you brought in education...

I was merely reminding you that education is not cheap...and if only the government were functional, things would have been different;...we wouldn't have to depend on the private sector or anyone for quality education...

I'm not talking this CU fees with you anylonger because his members aren't complaining...why should you?

Bill Gate is helping the sick, that's part of his calling. Oyedepo is buying private jet that's also part of his calling.

Kiss the truth...

Every man has a right to spend his money on whatever pleases him. Same goes to those who decided not to pay tithes to some churches.

If you guys continue to curse those who refuse to pay 'their own' tithe, critics will continue to curse pastors who spend 'their own' money to by private jet.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:

There is no Papal plane bruh.

The Vatican only has a contract with Alitalia. That is one of the benefits that comes with becoming Pope because when you're Pope, you're not just the head of the biggest sect of Christians, you're also a head of state. Plus the fact that Popes are replaceable, so there's no way that can be a private thing. It's for the government at Vatican, even the Popemobile is not his.

Have you ever seen a discrete auction in your life? Let me ask you how was the auction even public? Because we knew the results? So?

The Catholic church can't eradicate poverty but they have done more than some government when it comes to charity. You can Google that fact.

I have never seen a Priest who lives a life half the quality exhibited by these MOGs. The most I know drive outdated cars. There was a Priest who was driving an old Honda Accord. When it was his anniversary, he was gifted a new Ford Explorer, but till I left that church he never drove it. The reason is not far fetched. Working in the Lord's vineyard entails denial of so many worldly things. You can't wear a shoe of 500k and look me in the eye and tell me you're a pastor witu exotic cars. What more reward do you seek in heaven?

I'm not saying Pastors should languish in poverty, but there needs to be an observance of modesty and moderation among these men.

Oyedepo doesn't own a plane...the church does...

The Catholic church can't eradicate poverty neither can LFC or any other pentecoastal church...
But my point now is why are the pentecoastal churches measures on a different scale entirely?
They are blamed for having poor members and all...
LFC has don't a lot in Ogun state too.

It depends on your congregation size...and all. Oyedepo uses a grey coloured Camry(not a RR) and an Hyundai(not a Bentley) within canaanland...he drives himself too at times... I have seen the Camry with my eyes and the Hyundai in a picture...

One thing I know is that people must always talk...if he drives an old car...a sect of people will still make comments...

As far as I know and can speak Oyedepo is not extravagant...but he can't please everyone...

It only pains me when people insult him online saying all sort of untrue things...

The man sells books and he has other businesses...I hear he deals in oil too...
But the clueless people think he feeds from church money...

What if the 500k shoe is a gift?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by kaymical(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
If to say I no give my life to Jesus, I for be Pastor grin
lol....never too late, you can collect your life from him and become one
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by HeyCorleone(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

Oyedepo doesn't own a plane...the church does...

The Catholic church can't eradicate poverty neither can LFC or any other pentecoastal church...
But my point now is why are the pentecoastal churches measures on a different scale entirely?
They are blamed for having poor members and all...
LFC has don't a lot in Ogun state too.

It depends on your congregation size...and all. Oyedepo uses a grey coloured Camry(not a RR) and an Hyundai(not a Bentley) within canaanland...he drives himself too at times... I have seen the Camry with my eyes and the Hyundai in a picture...

One thing I know is that people must always talk...if he drives an old car...a sect of people will still make comments...

As far as I know and can speak Oyedepo is not extravagant...but he can't please everyone...

It only pains me when people insult him online saying all sort of untrue things...

The man sells books and he has other businesses...I hear he deals in oil too...
But the clueless people think he feeds from church money...

What if the 500k shoe is a gift?

If a pastor puts on a 500k shoe what right does he have to tell me about vanity? Smh.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2018
misano:

First of all, I am not against tithing. Secondly I never said buying a private jet is bad.

All I'm saying is that YOU should never try to change the Words in the Bible by saying taking care of the poor is the government's responsibility. Never! Never in your life should you teach people such a devilish message.

That's how you people start.... I will not be surprised if 10 years from now our argument will be "whose responsibility is it to help the poor? Government or Church?"

Why not point out where it's stated as the responsibility of the Church?

You don't shift responsibilities...the church does the best it can in it's own way...you can't make it their duty like there isn't a government...

Or does the bible condole poor governance?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by bezimo(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

Don't mind those ignorant folks yearning nonsense..They think education is cheap..In Canada and USA..85% of the students can't afford college and University education..so what do they do.They take loans from banks and pay the debt after they graduate and start working.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by SammieJayh(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:

If a pastor puts on a 500k shoe what right does he have to tell me about vanity? Smh.

I think Vanity isn't about dressing good and spending my justly earned money...even the children of Israel were beautified in Gold...

Ecclesiastes 1:14
ALL is Vanity...whether 500k or a #500 Toms ALL IS VANITY...the car(s), house(s), the 1.2m Gucci handbag and the 2k okrika purse...

The moral lesson is to not let it be the definition of your life...shouldn't be your greatest achievement...it shouldn't be the purpose for your living...
Vanity upon VANITY means you should know there's something far greater at the end of it all...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by package7(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2018
No Comment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones by HeyCorleone(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2018
SammieJayh:

I think Vanity isn't about dressing good and spending my justly earned money...even the children of Israel were beautified in Gold...

Ecclesiastes 1:14
ALL is Vanity...whether 500k or a #500 Toms ALL IS VANITY...the car(s), house(s), the 1.2m Gucci handbag and the 2k okrika purse...

The moral lesson is to not let it be the definition of your life...shouldn't be your greatest achievement...it shouldn't be the purpose for your living...
Vanity upon VANITY means you should know there's something far greater at the end of it all...

Well these pastors don't.

But I don't expect you to agree with me.

You're obviously a member and you're playing it safe lest you incure the wrath of God. Well God gave you a brain to think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another COZA Video Released Ahead Of Program After Controversial Davido Video / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.