Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Help! I Want Her Back � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Want Her Back � (918 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / I Want Her All To Myself / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want Her Back � by samuelson06(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
cool
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by MrCork: 4:35pm On May 21, 2018
samuelson06:
I had a female friend. We met on Facebook and somehow got talking on Whatsapp. We were real good friends and sometimes could discussed some personal stuff with each other. Unfortunately, we had a problem along the line. This was the it: I couldn’t find her picture anywhere on social media to know what she looks like. This was like after we have been friends for over two years. She knows what I look like [at least] because I have one picture on Facebook but I never knew what she looks like and I was worried. Many times, I would discuss with her about it but she insisted to remain anonymous for some personal reasons. So I said to her that I would stay off if she chooses to remain that way. She wasn’t disturbed so I stopped talking to her.

Months on, I feel I am missing her. I missed the valuable counsels we used to share with each other. I missed the friendship. I missed someone talking with me passionately even late into the night. I think she has all rights to her privacy and maybe I was wrong to have pestered to know her in person. Now, I want her back.

Yesterday, I tried to reach out to her let’s restored our friendship but she wouldn’t have that except I fulfill some conditions. First is what I am doing now: to create a post on NL and apologize to her and maybe get some good spirited individuals to join me and apologize to her for trying to invade her privacy. I don't possibly know what would be the next condition. God help me! Being a man that I am, I'll take the blame and I say, “I am sorry, let’s be friends again.” Would you give a chance?

angry
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by MrCork: 4:35pm On May 21, 2018
samuelson06:
I had a female friend. We met on Facebook and somehow got talking on Whatsapp. We were real good friends and sometimes could discussed some personal stuff with each other. Unfortunately, we had a problem along the line. This was the it: I couldn’t find her picture anywhere on social media to know what she looks like. This was like after we have been friends for over two years. She knows what I look like [at least] because I have one picture on Facebook but I never knew what she looks like and I was worried. Many times, I would discuss with her about it but she insisted to remain anonymous for some personal reasons. So I said to her that I would stay off if she chooses to remain that way. She wasn’t disturbed so I stopped talking to her.

Months on, I feel I am missing her. I missed the valuable counsels we used to share with each other. I missed the friendship. I missed someone talking with me passionately even late into the night. I think she has all rights to her privacy and maybe I was wrong to have pestered to know her in person. Now, I want her back.

Yesterday, I tried to reach out to her let’s restored our friendship but she wouldn’t have that except I fulfill some conditions. First is what I am doing now: to create a post on NL and apologize to her and maybe get some good spirited individuals to join me and apologize to her for trying to invade her privacy. I don't possibly know what would be the next condition. God help me! Being a man that I am, I'll take the blame and I say, “I am sorry, let’s be friends again.” Would you give a chance?

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by Ytea(f): 4:39pm On May 21, 2018
Aunty anonymous, Samuelson is sorry.
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by MARX77(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2018
Well-done, again I say well-done. So you'll sit there and be taking orders, you didn't ask her to visit you if I'm right. You asked to see her pics, nothing bad in that... no p sha, see and wait for your next order.
oga, you didn't do anything wrong, stop acting like she took your happiness with her.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2018
samuelson06:
First is what I am doing now: to create a post on NL and apologize to her and maybe get some good spirited individuals to join me and apologize to her for trying to invade her privacy. I don't possibly know what would be the next condition. God help me! Being a man that I am, I'll take the blame and I say, “I am sorry, let’s be friends again.” Would you give a chance?

Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 21, 2018
You must be 10 years old..
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by ShenTeh(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2018
Baba, too early to get yourself entangled in some ish.

Why would someone have such a grip on you for upward of 2 years and be not willing to remove the veil of anonymity. Except 'she' has some physical disabilities she feels inadequate about.

Abeg free 'her'
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 21, 2018
samuelson06:

This one has been sex-chattin' with a full grown, hairy man!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by IamD18: 5:08pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by austyn0(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2018
Once had a 2go friend like that,, believe you me,, you have to let go totally.
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by mosefin19(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

This one has been sex-chattin' with a full grown, hairy man!

Lol you got it.... local scam
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by Headlesschicken(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
undecided Boys of nowadays...
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by empire2017(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2018
my guy life doesn't worth dat.Move on nd be man
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by SoapQueen(f): 8:13pm On May 21, 2018
samuelson06:

She doesn't feel the same way about you. You have tried your best. For how long will you keep begging her? Move on.
Re: Help! I Want Her Back � by nuggarito: 8:18pm On May 21, 2018
You are tripping for a toddler.

(1) (Reply)

I Admit,i'm Not Good At Relationships / See The Unique Birthday Gift Wife Presented To Husband / Rita Ora Poses Pure Nude In Racy Instagram Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.