Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Please Advice Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Her (1100 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / Please Advice Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Her by bizgirl(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2010
hello NL

please your candid advise is needed here. my childhood and closest friend now 33yrs and still single is in love with a married man.she had many disappointments in the past which made her believes love does not exist. all of a sudden she came across this married man and father of two who showers her with all you will expect from a lover. initially she declined his proposal but now she cant even breath without him.

is love still blind? because the two of them even practice diff religion. As per the man he really wanted my friend claiming that he will make her happy always, of which he has been doing. please help me advise her as her pastor or parents will not even consent to this. but it is 100% sure she has made up her mind that it is this man or nobody else.

your objective opinion will be well appreciated.
Re: Please Advice Her by candylips(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2010
what is wrong is wrong
Re: Please Advice Her by justwise(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2010
bizgirl:

hello NL
please your candid advise is needed here. my childhood and closest friend now 33yrs and still single is in love with a married man.she had many disappointments in the past which made her believes love does not exist. all of a sudden she came across this married man and father of two who showers her with all you will expect from a lover. initially she declined his proposal but now she cant even breath without him.
is love still blind? because the two of them even practice diff religion. As per the man he really wanted my friend claiming that he will make her happy always, of which he has been doing. please help me advise her as her pastor or parents will not even consent to this. but it is 100% sure she has made up her mind that it is this man or nobody else.
your objective opinion will be well appreciated.

She will still be single at the age of 63 if she keeps dating married men
Re: Please Advice Her by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 26, 2010
This is a no no no!

If she want to be happy in life, she should not attempt to distroy another marriage!

Hey, there are a lot of good guys out there who can be her hubby, she just have to be focused, re-defined are desires and make are self acessible! I am willing to give her some tips on how to get married within 6months, believe me.
Re: Please Advice Her by cantell(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2010
Single at 33yrs and she's still dating a married man?
Wasted years!
Da grin could have done something better if those years were added to hiS short-lived life.
Re: Please Advice Her by sesman(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2010
justwise:

Gbam !!!

and they are wondering why she is still single grin
Re: Please Advice Her by Falajuro(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2010
Now, before we start deviating again from what I call the "Need" I do have some basic questions answered by the *Poster*.

1. What does your friend do for a living?
2. What did the man promised, and has been fulfilling?
3. Has the pattern of dating been consistently with married men, or mixed?
4. Is she a career woman?
5. Do you know if she seriously want to settle down finally?
6. Has she ever mentioned the idea of having babies with you?
7. Does she love the idea of average comfort, or high class?
8. Does she love to the extent of listening to, and accepting your advice?
9. Does she have a child presently?

There is a tenth question that will follow when you respond to this.
Re: Please Advice Her by MissyB1(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2010
justwise:

I assent!!
Re: Please Advice Her by Acef(f): 2:22pm On May 26, 2010
olanmuis:

This is a no no no!

If she want to be happy in life, she should not attempt to distroy another marriage!

Hey, there are a lot of good guys out there who can be her hubby, she just have to be focused, re-defined are desires and make are self acessible! I am willing to give her some tips on how to get married within 6months, believe me.

if u can be of help i dont mind. i really ned to change her mind at all cost.

Falajuro:

Now, before we start deviating again from what I call the "Need" I do have some basic questions answered by the *Poster*.

1. What does your friend do for a living?
2. What did the man promised, and has been fulfilling?
3. Has the pattern of dating been consistently with married men, or mixed?
4. Is she a career woman?
5. Do you know if she seriously want to settle down finally?
6. Has she ever mentioned the idea of having babies with you?
7. Does she love the idea of average comfort, or high class?
8. Does she love to the extent of listening to, and accepting your advice?
9. Does she have a child presently?

There is a tenth question that will follow when you respond to this.

1. she is a banker
2. the relationship is just 6 mnths old nothing much to my own undastanding
3. never dated married man b4. just fed up with guys. good xtian right from childhood.
4. not at all.
5. YES. as far back as at least 5 years back.
6. YES. and she is children loving person. she even said had it been she has one now she would have just forgotten abt married issue.
7. just to be happy. she is not an high class person.(i think i get u right)
8. she used to. but lately it seems her heart is hardened due to her unhappiness abt the whole things. loneliness.
9. NO. she doesnt but very curious abt having one from a right person.

looking forward to getting your timely response.
Re: Please Advice Her by justwise(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2010
Missy B:

I assent!!

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please Advice Her by sylve11: 2:30pm On May 26, 2010
justwise:

lol, oboy dis one belike swear na grin grin grin cool

@bizgirl, ur friend thinks she gat real love? cool
Re: Please Advice Her by justwise(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2010
sylve11:

lol, oboy dis one belike swear na grin grin grin cool

@bizgirl, your friend thinks she gat real love? cool

No na, think of the marriage she is wrecking.
Re: Please Advice Her by justwise(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2010
Ace (f):

if u can be of help i dont mind. i really ned to change her mind at all cost.
1. she is a banker
2. the relationship is just 6 mnths old nothing much to my own undastanding
3. never dated married man b4. just fed up with guys. good xtian right from childhood.
4. not at all.
5. YES. as far back as at least 5 years back.
6. YES. and she is children loving person. she even said had it been she has one now she would have just forgotten abt married issue.
7. just to be happy. she is not an high class person.(i think i get u right)
8. she used to. but lately it seems her heart is hardened due to her unhappiness abt the whole things. loneliness.
9. NO. she doesnt but very curious abt having one from a right person.
looking forward to getting your timely response.
Hang on! Are you bizgirl? How many IDs have you got?
Re: Please Advice Her by Acef(f): 3:23pm On May 26, 2010
justwise:

Hang on! Are you bizgirl? How many IDs have you got?

it was a mistake. she logged me out and logged in, but i ddnt know until i have sent and i dont know how to recall the response. please just be of help.
Re: Please Advice Her by sylve11: 3:32pm On May 26, 2010
justwise:

No na, think of the marriage she is wrecking.

i like u jor grin cool
Re: Please Advice Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 26, 2010
Orie4kasibe. She is crazy. Dont worry until she realizes dt d guy is hvin fun on da sid n will neva leave his wife 4 her na when her eye go shine. Probably @ forty somtn.
Re: Please Advice Her by Falajuro(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2010
*Bizgirl*/*Ace(f)*

The tenth question would have been, "What is her idea of a happy married life?"

The picture I do have from your answers is one who is expecting so much from life because
of a childhood background that was probably filled with sincerity. Later in life, she is still yet
to come to terms with the realities of today, believing that what she gives out should equally
be returned, and appreciated.

There can be no long-term solace being a concubine to, or married secretly or otherwise to a
married man. There might have been a couple of failed relationships due to inequality in loving
or in giving, yet, pulling yourself out of the doldrums require a very strong will to face the fact
that love in the world today does have different meanings, hence a person who keeps a chain
of lovers can still profess love "in the heat of the MOMENT".

All that glitters is not Gold! The question therefore arises about how one can find lasting ´security´
(not happiness) in a relationship, marriage or otherwise.

Some are lucky to be "happily married", while others are trying to make thing work between them.
In one of the threads recently, a lady wants to go out of wedlock after 10 years, even though she
has children already with the man. I know for a fact that, it is not all the relationships that she has been in
that she has been the cause of the breakup. However, at 33 even her women folk will blame her for her
problem.

She needs to look inside herself, think of what she might be doing wrong. Thereafter, she can start the following:
- She must be herself (natural). Pretence turn off right-thinking men; if a man is happy with your pretending nature and does not ask you to stop it, you end up be-friending, or even married to a pretender. Intelligent and vindictive men will reflect your colours like a chameleon.
- She must dress stylishly but sensibly!
- She must be a "how may I help you" person; accommodating and not being selective. (But, as they come she still has to "filter".)

These are the First Picture determinants.

She needs to re-define these words to suit her present situation:

UNDERSTANDING
TOLERANCE/ENDURANCE
SACRIFICE/CONDESCENDING

If she is a believer, pray!

No matter the situation, avoid desperation.
Re: Please Advice Her by DisrealAm(f): 11:00am On May 27, 2010
na wa ooooooooooooo

missy B how u dey? kiss
Re: Please Advice Her by Spyker: 12:14pm On May 27, 2010
Why are ladies falling for married men.
At 33, she still dates married men, which single man would want her when they see her around a married man. Except her target is to be a second wife.
Re: Please Advice Her by 190: 12:38pm On May 27, 2010
candylips:

what is wrong is wrong
bring your head come here make i Knock am!!
Re: Please Advice Her by Ak4ril(m): 12:43pm On May 27, 2010
Falajuro:

*Bizgirl*/*Ace(f)*

The tenth question would have been, "What is her idea of a happy married life?"

The picture I do have from your answers is one who is expecting so much from life because
of a childhood background that was probably filled with sincerity. Later in life, she is still yet
to come to terms with the realities of today, believing that what she gives out should equally

There can be no long-term solace being a concubine to, or married secretly or otherwise to a
married man. There might have been a couple of failed relationships due to inequality in loving
or in giving, yet, pulling yourself out of the doldrums require a very strong will to face the fact
that love in the world today does have different meanings, hence a person who keeps a chain
of lovers can still profess love "in the heat of the MOMENT".

All that glitters is not Gold! The question therefore arises about how one can find lasting ´security´
(not happiness) in a relationship, marriage or otherwise.

Some are lucky to be "happily married", while others are trying to make thing work between them.
In one of the threads recently, a lady wants to go out of wedlock after 10 years, even though she
has children already with the man. I know for a fact that, it is not all the relationships that she has been in
that she has been the cause of the breakup. However, at 33 even her women folk will blame her for her
problem.

She needs to look inside herself, think of what she might be doing wrong. Thereafter, she can start the following:
- She must be herself (natural). Pretence turn off right-thinking men; if a man is happy with your pretending nature and does not ask you to stop it, you end up be-friending, or even married to a pretender. Intelligent and vindictive men will reflect your colours like a chameleon.
- She must dress stylishly but sensibly!
- She must be a "how may I help you" person; accommodating and not being selective. (But, as they come she still has to "filter".)

These are the First Picture determinants.

She needs to re-define these words to suit her present situation:

UNDERSTANDING
TOLERANCE/ENDURANCE
SACRIFICE/CONDESCENDING

If she is a believer, pray!

No matter the situation, avoid desperation.

GBAM!!! Hit the nail on the head. That was a good advice. I believe you talking 4rm experience.

@ poster, pls advise your friend to pls 4get linking up with a married man, the consequences can be very disastrous. I know someone who did it, she ended up breaking the man's first marriage, however, she is also not enjoying hers because the man himself is nolonger a settled man as he used to be.
Re: Please Advice Her by candylips(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2010
190:

bring your head come here make i Knock am!!

190 wetin i do u na cheesy
Re: Please Advice Her by manipulate: 1:38pm On May 27, 2010
i will advise you not to help her make such decisions, becos if at the end things go awry, people( and ur friend included) might blame u for pushing her into it
Re: Please Advice Her by bizgirl(f): 2:25pm On May 27, 2010
Falajuro:

*Bizgirl*/*Ace(f)*

you be pastor or a phyllosopher. you talked as if u know her mind.your post makes a lot of senses. infact the one i have ever appreciated on this site. if you dont mind pls let us talk better on preciouslolar@yahoo.com

thanks and God bless you.
Re: Please Advice Her by sevule(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2010
@ poster, Being 33 and single is not the end of the world. She should UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE date a married man. If she does this, she would regret it for ever. Babes please leave other women's husbands and find ur own, abi single men don finish 4 market? There is one thing babes always fail to realize - A married man would spoil you rotten and shower love and gifts on you but 9 times out of 10 he would never leave his wife for you.
Re: Please Advice Her by bizgirl(f): 2:46pm On May 27, 2010
Falajuro:

you be pastor or a phyllosopher. you talked as if u know her mind.your post makes a lot of senses. infact the one i have ever appreciated on this site. if you dont mind pls let us talk better on preciouslolar@yahoo.com

thanks and God bless you.
Re: Please Advice Her by Spyker: 2:47pm On May 27, 2010
sevule:

@ poster, Being 33 and single is not the end of the world. She should UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE date a married man. If she does this, she would regret it for ever. Babes please leave other women's husbands and find your own, abi single men don finish 4 market? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]There is one thing babes always fail to realize - A married man would spoil you rotten and shower love and gifts on you but 9 times out of 10 he would never leave his wife for you.[/font]

Gbam!!! True talk
Re: Please Advice Her by bros1234(m): 3:30am On May 28, 2010
I feel for your friend. The truth is that she is suffering from emotional devastation. She wont marry the married man. She will come out of it soon. But to make her deliverance faster, take her for counselling.
Re: Please Advice Her by Mudley313: 4:05am On May 28, 2010
I dont feel sorry for your friend, whatever comes to her is what she deserves. frustration should not make one partake something that is obviouslyy wrong. and you said this your friend is a christian. naija christianity sha

1. she is selfish (and i'm sorry to say, not a good person). becos of her selfish emotional needs she doesn't care if she destroys another womans marriage/happiness, peoples lives (what about the children). sh.t is disgusting

2. the married man himself is selfish (want to eat his cake and have it), dishonest/disloyal (cos i bet her wife doesn't know bout this your friend), a cheat and adulterer etc and this is the person your selfish friend wants to give her selfish emotions to (*shake my head)

3. this will only end in disaster. married man will continue to eat his cake n have it, wont be able to fully commit to her (cos duh, he has a wife who's no. 1), and will eventually dump your friend who has no morals after his tired of enjoying the by the side thingy, and the cheat will eventually move to his next victim

Help me give dat your friend a dirty slap in the face for me, for being such an immoral dirt bag. karma's a b.itch. she will die alone angry
Re: Please Advice Her by Youngpo413: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
^^

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Dump You For Your Best Friend / Ever Fallen Prey To Seduction? / Is Emotional Affairs Also Regarded As A Love Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.