Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Her Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dilemma (978 Views)

Poll: Let go or fight?

Fight: 9% (1 vote)
Let go: 90% (10 votes)
Undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Dilemma by Africanqueen2(f): 12:04pm On May 26, 2010
Cherry a friend of mine wanted to play pranks on her guy Mark. . . She said she suspects he cheats and can't resist any gal. . . She asked me to toast d guy, I refused cos I hate playing people. I asked her not to play such dangerous games she won't listen to me. . . She and one of her friend Pat played the prank, the friend toasted the guy and the guy fell flat for her. . . Now Pat her so called friend ask the guy to break up wit his Cherry the girlfriend if he wants to get serious wit her. . . He did just dat. . . Cherry asked Pat to let go of the guy but Pat laughed and said its not in her hands cos the guy is in love wit her and she thinks she love him too. . . Should my Cherry come clean and tell the Mark it was a little prank gone bad? Or she should just let go? For me I'll tell her to let go cos she'll be like a joke if she tells the guy abt the prank. . . She's silly but she's also my friend. . . What should she do?
Re: Her Dilemma by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 26, 2010
She played into the hands of a demon! She should take out,  that friend betrayed her.

If she really loves the guy and she's willin to settle for his excesses, she should go to him telling him about the set-up. Probably he would have a rethink.

I should think, there is something about this guy, maybe he knows how to may a sister squirt!
Re: Her Dilemma by daylae(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2010
Take a dive!!!
Re: Her Dilemma by MissyB1(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2010
daylae:

Take a dive!!!
Re: Her Dilemma by candylips(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2010
wow that girl is mean
Re: Her Dilemma by hbabe(f): 12:52pm On May 26, 2010
She should let go and don't bother to explain to the guy. That Pat girl will soon reveal the kind of person she is to him and it will just serve him right.
I hope you friend has learnt her lesson too.
Re: Her Dilemma by sesman(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2010
dont care , all very immature if you ask me
Re: Her Dilemma by 912(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2010
^^^ hmmmm, . . . you gave words to my thoughts.
Re: Her Dilemma by iice(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2010
You get what you ask for cool
Re: Her Dilemma by deco2come: 1:48pm On May 26, 2010
hbabe:

She should let go and don't bother to explain to the guy.  That Pat girl will soon reveal the kind of person she is to him and it will just serve him right.
I hope you friend has learnt her lesson too.

Don't you think that if she let go without letting Mark know about the prank, when Pat reveal her true self to Mark, Mark will put all the blame on her(the girl) for not telling him everything. I think she should let Mark know now. It is up to Mark to take his decision. If Mark rejects her, then she has the right to give Mark a kiss of no return.
Re: Her Dilemma by sylve11: 2:41pm On May 26, 2010
@African queen, remove that poll! What's wrong with mango at the first place? Now apple got what she's ever wishing for, and cock said ''i do it with any chick that comes my way''

Apple shouldn't forget that whatever happens in mango's house can also happen in apple's house undecided cool
Re: Her Dilemma by LadyLocs(f): 10:14am On May 27, 2010
Cherry needs to grow up! Cherry`s friend should rock on.
Re: Her Dilemma by Akainzo(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2010
Don't see any issues here. Cherry's got what she wanted, confirmation that her guy likes others in skirt and can fall.

Now that she has confirmed it, she can walk away! If she were smart, she would have known better than what she did, but she wasn't. grin
Re: Her Dilemma by dgees: 10:37am On May 27, 2010
I think sometimes we need to think about consequences of whatever action we want to take. It will help in this regards,

She tort about it, she got the prove, so what next? she actually didn't ask herslef before proceeding on the mission, Really sorry 4 her. Well if i'd advice, i'l tell her to move on cos the person she want to spend the rest of her life with is not discipline to hold on, So wat is the tendency that he will when dey both get married, eeeemmmhhhh!, i think someone shld ponder on this,

Secondly, i think she made a crazy move that warrant a crazy decision,

Lesson for All,
Re: Her Dilemma by Spyker: 12:10pm On May 27, 2010
Good for her, she already knows the guy will fail the test yet she went ahead and tested him. Well, she needed not wait for the outcome because she knows (More like keeping goat and yam together).
Well, if i was the girl, i will come clean with the guy, tell him every bit of the test and expect the worst. She can never achieve anything by walking away because eventually, her friend would tell him anmd probably add lies to it. So, its better she dares the consequences and tell him rather than do nothing.
Re: Her Dilemma by 190: 12:37pm On May 27, 2010
daylae:

Take a dive!!!
to where,
swimming pool or wher
Re: Her Dilemma by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 27, 2010
People actually understand the post undecided
Re: Her Dilemma by Bim4u: 1:00pm On May 27, 2010
abeg she should let him go,
He's not worth the effort becos if it wasn't her friend it would have been some-else
Re: Her Dilemma by Abbygyal(f): 1:25pm On May 27, 2010
she needs to let go . . .
for the guy to even date his pat alone shows he aint committed to the relationship he has wiv your friend. If he gets back with your friend, the relationship will never be the same.
Re: Her Dilemma by sevule(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2010
Can you tempt a monkey with bananas and he would not fail? Your friend just tempted the monkey with bananas. Well she ought to come clean with her guy and see how things play from there. Only good thing abt this is she now knows that Pat is not a true friend.
Re: Her Dilemma by kpolli(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2010
i feel u have stupid friends, did she not suspect this could happen??hiss
Re: Her Dilemma by sylve11: 8:26pm On May 27, 2010
190:

to where,
swimming pool or wher

river! sad cool
Re: Her Dilemma by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 27, 2010
@poster
this story is confusing:
1) she wants to know once and for all if he was trustworthy but when she finds out that he wasnt, she still wants him to breakup with Pat FOR HER. . . . . . shouldnt she be running away from this guy once and for all?
2) Cherry was still talking about "being serious" with this loser even after he dumped her for her friend?
3) if she wasnt ready to break up (not strong enough) then whats the reason for this whole game/trap?

like they say, if you hang with snakes, you will eventually get bitten!
Re: Her Dilemma by Africanqueen2(f): 11:03pm On May 27, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
this story is confusing:
1) she wants to know once and for all if he was trustworthy but when she finds out that he wasnt, she still wants him to breakup with Pat FOR HER. . . . . . shouldnt she be running away from this guy once and for all?
2) Cherry was still talking about "being serious" with this loser even after he dumped her for her friend?
3) if she wasnt ready to break up (not strong enough) then whats the reason for this whole game/trap?

like they say, if you hang with snakes, you will eventually get bitten!
Like I said she's stupid, she believes he won't fall and again he's her 1st love in every way. . . Its not easy letting go of the 1st. I just wish things were diff for her. . . She don't know how to tell him abt the prank or if he'll believe her. . . I was thinking abt talking to him, is that right?
Re: Her Dilemma by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 27, 2010
@ poster

Let her let him go. He'll move to another lady soon.

He be ashawo wey dey fu--ck from house to house.
Re: Her Dilemma by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 27, 2010
African_queen:

Like I said she's silly, she believes he won't fall and again he's her 1st love in every way. . . Its not easy letting go of the 1st. I just wish things were diff for her. . . She don't know how to tell him abt the prank or if he'll believe her. . . I was thinking abt talking to him, is that right?

what for?! the guy is a C U N T! its better to get rid of him now and to let him rot in his stupidity than to "sugar coat" shiiiiiiit.
he did your friend wrong and thats all that matters.  first love or not, she is definitely better without him. . . . . . . . let her cry a river or two and learn from her experience AND mistakes.
as for lover boy, he is having a great time with new gal so: no comment!
Re: Her Dilemma by truphie(f): 11:42pm On May 27, 2010
she handed her guy to Pat on a silver platter.
Too bad for her.
NEXT

(1) (Reply)

Should Anxiety Set In Wen A Lady Is Above 28yrs Without Suitors / If It Were You / I Feel Bad For Girls. Really.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.