Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. (977 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by dealordea(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
I feel bad for girls, I do. They have better orgasms than we do, better sex all around really even their emotions are supercharged so the act is fucking fantastic for them. But social norms are just so cut and paste judgemental about women who "sleep around". It's bullshit, if a guy sleeps with a different girl every day of the week he is "Loved by women" and aplauded for it. But if a girl sleeps with a new guy every WEEK, or even month in certain cases, they are socially crucified with words such as "Ashewo" and "slut". grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have a strong sense that something is wrong in a person who demorilizes women in this way.

I'm curious what the women here have to say about this.
Peace out!!!!!!
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2011
Well done. OMG you are great.

You are the best guy ever! hopefully other men will learn from this.

You have been praised, you may now go and sleep peacefully.
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2011
its a man's world

the same WOMEN you defending are worst enenies to themselves

just tell your mom that  you want to marry that slut in your hood she will curse you and that lady she wont see it from that point of view of yours
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by Blueice4re(f): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
You hav spoken well, onlyn God will see us through.
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MrsChima(f): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
LMAO@This is a man's world! Ooh lawd! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by Tingles(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2011
@Poster Which nairaland chic are you working this hard to get?
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by dealordea(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
@tingles, Free me jor, Who tell u say am into NL Girls, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@This is a man's world!  Ooh lawd!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes it is

like i said women are worst enemies to themselves

how many woman curse the other woman saying she is a bit/ch home wrecker etc but if you where to think like this guy you wouldnt curse the other woman but hear her side of story then curse your husband

if you brother would want to marry a slut you would curse like there is no tomorrow why not use the same side which is being said by this guy ?
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MrsChima(f): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2011
I wouldn't know nothing about that because I ARGUE WITH MEN and I calls men beetches.
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I wouldn't know nothing about that because I ARGUE WITH MEN and I calls men beetches.

are you responding to me ?
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MrsChima(f): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
Is you on the thread?
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by Tingles(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2011
Okay. I still believe u're trying to impress somebody though.
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Is you on the thread?

more than 2 people are on this thread

quoting makes it easier to avoid confusion
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
I do not need to quote if I am not talking to a specific person.
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MsPotato(f): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
Poster to me, if a guy sleeps with multiple women, he is a gigg0ll0 AKA male ashewo and if a girl sleeps with multiple men, she is slut AKA female ashewo.

Thats just the end of my story when ti comes to multipl3 s3x.
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I do not need to quote if I am not talking to a specific person.  

cool

you are avoiding what i said to you

i will let it rest
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
You asked me a question and I answered. It was not the answer you WANTED but it what I wanted you to have.

Ms. Potato,

I agree.
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Poster to me, if a guy sleeps with multiple women, he is a gigg0ll0 AKA male ashewo and if a girl sleeps with multiple men, she is slut AKA female ashewo.

Thats just the end of my story when ti comes to multipl3 s3x.

yes thats true

but once people became a group, a society the woman get cursed the man walks free hence i said its a man's world
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by googles: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

men just like to label. . . thats their nature, label things

it has always being like dat since inception of the world.

its the "alpha thing". . . thinking they can label anything with any name dat comes to mind *phew*
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MMM2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
bros thanks 4 de advice,
but do u mean dat men should keep fu-cking any girl dey see ?
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MsPotato(f): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

yes thats true

but once people became a group, a society the woman get cursed the man walks free hence i said its a man's world

It dont matter who team up with who to say what and how and where and why. It dont matter if they say its a SO CALLED man's world. Whatever really. Suits them. But do you know they also say Men are the Head of the family? Like as in men are the head and women are the neck but who is controlling the head to move? The Neck! Exactly! grin
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MrsChima(f): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
OOoooh! Gbam!
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

It dont matter who team up with who to say what and how and where and why. It dont matter if they say its a SO CALLED man's world. Whatever really. Suits them. But do you know they also say Men are the Head of the family? Like as in men are the head and women are the neck but who is controlling the head to move? The Neck! Exactly! grin

we might go in circles trying to make each other see one's veiw

until society stops looking down on prostitutes, labelling women who sleep around as LovePeddler.s and man walking free without being called names then women still have a long way to go
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MsPotato(f): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

we might go in circles trying to make each other see one's veiw

until society stops looking down on love-peddlers, labelling women who sleep around as LovePeddler.s  and man walking free without being called names then  women still have a long way to go

You will be surprise of whats happening to the world today.

Take for instance my country Malaysia, there are more women's rights than men's rights

Women work lesser hours and is only allowd to work during the day time or early night but with a higher or same level pay with the men whom is working more hours and at odd hours.

If a man touches a girl, he will be categorize as a mollestor or a pervert! But if a girl touches a guy, people wont say anything.

In the court of law, women are granted rights while men does not. If U divorce a Malaysian wife today, make sure u are ready to pay her monthly even if she is rich or poor, just be prepared to pay her. lol!  grin
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

You wull be surprise of hats happening to the world today.

Take for instance my country Malaysia, there are more women's rights than men's rights?

Women work lesser hours and i only allowd to work during the day time or early night but with a higher or same level pay with the men whom is working more hours and at odd hours.

If a man touches a girl, he will be categorize as a mollestor a pervert! But if a girl touches a guy, people wont say anything.

In the court of law, women are granted rights while men does not. If U divorce a Malaysia wife today, make sure u are ready to pay her monthly ven if she is rich or poor, just be prepared to pay her. lol! grin

am not surprised thats way i said you still have a way to go
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by MsPotato(f): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2011
A way to go with wetin
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by yusuf2(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2011
deal_ordea:

I feel bad for girls, I do. They have better heavenly feelings than we do, better sex all around really even their emotions are supercharged so the act is bleeping fantastic for them. But social norms are just so cut and paste judgemental about women who "sleep around". It's bullshit, if a guy sleeps with a different girl every day of the week he is "Loved by women" and aplauded for it. But if a girl sleeps with a new guy every WEEK, or even month in certain cases, they are socially crucified with words such as "Ashewo" and "slut". grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have a strong sense that something is wrong in a person who demorilizes women in this way.

I'm curious what the women here have to say about this.
Peace out!!!!!!
let me get u straight? u feel bad for girls because they dont sleep around the way men do? and these men u're referring to, who do they sleep with? Apes? the equation is balanced my friend
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by orbaxy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2011
@Poster,
thats just the way it is.
Men get away with alot.

Though i feel the nemesis has already men sorted out. hence, women curse men, like Mrs Chima will say "manbitches". Men suffer too much animousity for this. So don't complain.

I don't support either, but hey, the world is tilted isn't it?
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by deniyor: 12:17am On Mar 10, 2011
The master key and the shitty lock.
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by Advocator: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2011
The thing is women and men are two different species. While a man is carrying a key, a woman is carrying a lock. A certain key can open lots of locks without being messed up ( In other word a d-i-c-k can bang as many v-a-g-i-n-a-s as possible without even experiencing the slightest harm). However v-a-g-i-n-a is of different logic. The more a woman throws her hole on the street the more it loses its value. Another thing is when men sleep around, they better their sexual drive for future reference. It's their early training, so that in the future the won't disappoint their wives in the bed. Second, women have potential to do more harm by sleeping around than men do. The reasons goes on and on!

So I hope the intelligent members, know what I'm on about.
Re: I Feel Bad For Girls. Really. by ShyOne(f): 4:49am On Mar 10, 2011
wow - you actually have it in you

you are intelligent - you are logical and i agree with everything you just said

i never thought that day would come

thank you for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? / Love Your Lady To The Fullest / Fine Ladies Have A Liking For Ugly Guys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.