Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (47697 Views)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / House Of Representatives To Probe Obasanjo, Yar’Adua & Jonathan Power Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by femidly: 10:44pm On May 22, 2018
Even though you all can't see it nd i hope you all do someday. Buhari is not a failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by SirBunky85(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2018
LordAdam:

Do you think this is the first time the du**ard in chief is making this gaffe? It has being debunked severally in the past.

Here's an article to enlighten yourself.

Average price of crude oil from 1999 to 2015 was $61 per barrel, not $100 proclaimed by President Buhari

http://www.inclusivepress.net/article.php?aid=110&title=Average%20price%20of%20crude%20oil%20from%201999%20to%202015%20was%20$61%20per%20barrel,%20not%20$100%20proclaimed%20by%20President%20Buhari%20&source=home

-Lord
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by Funjosh(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2018
I wish I understand what he was saying.
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2018
front3line:

Why won’t he be incoherent with the simple verifiable narration above ? I am sorry, I forgot he is not Igbo.

Only Igbo delivers coherent narratives.

Hold up is he saying only the dictator abacha developed infrastructure? That wud be very incorrect. Obj, yaradua and Gej also did so wat all dis unnecessary glorification of abacha's govt. Yes they squandered and looted money bt so did abacha. Ok becos he served under him i see now. Useless conjecture I must say

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by ITbomb(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
Oil price at $100 and 2.1 bpd for 16 years?

This is the biggest bare lies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by EasterDell: 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Counter what he said with facts not emotions

Emotions can only be countered by emotions.

Buhari tells lies as if he is talking to dullards like himself. I will only give you one example... See the price of Oil from 1999 to 2007 and tell me why this wicked old man will not face his job??

Buhari, won elections because Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, didn't perform as expected. Yet he keeps saying the obvious, mixing it with lies as if we are supposed to be surprised!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by northvietnam(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
post=67791513:
GOOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

We sane ones will vote for you over and over again.

It's only looters, thieves and their supporters that don't want you to be the President.

They can hate as long as they want and we sane ones will keep voting you as long as we want.

GOD BLESS PMB.

keep voting for him with ur fail BBQ biz...

cnt blame u shaaa... u r just fish boy that roasts fish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by AnanseK(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
post=67791420:
What a nation! My President has lost focus.
There are so many things before us that needs urgent attention. Blame shifting is not the way forward Mr. President.

We really don't care what happened in the past, as long as there's food on the table of Nigerians. We're not interested about how many years a candidate spend at the national assembly, the failure and success of a nation always goes to the Presidency.

If this is how to tell Nigerians what happened in this 4 years tenure, the President just lost it.

PMB is on point

1 Like

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by SirBunky85(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
LordAdam:

Do you think this is the first time the du**ard in chief is making this gaffe? It has being debunked severally in the past.

Average price of crude oil from 1999 to 2015 was $61 per barrel, not $100 proclaimed by President Buhari

http://www.inclusivepress.net/article.php?aid=110&title=Average%20price%20of%20crude%20oil%20from%201999%20to%202015%20was%20$61%20per%20barrel,%20not%20$100%20proclaimed%20by%20President%20Buhari%20&source=home

-Lord
enlighten urself first.u attacked someone without giving ur own correct figure and u think dat u are not duller dan the person u called dullard abi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by ITbomb(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2018
This shows that Buhari has no idea about the economy of the country he is governing

Such a disgraceful lie from the president
LordAdam:

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by LordAdam: 10:50pm On May 22, 2018
SirBunky85:
enlighten urself first.u attacked someone without giving ur own correct figure and u think dat u are not duller dan the person u called dullard abi?

GTFO my mention if you can't read.

I've provided the true average, $61, with proof.

Now can you provide proof that average price of crude was $100 from 1999-2015?

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by EasterDell: 10:51pm On May 22, 2018
AnanseK:

What PMB is saying is the truth

PMB is a shameless liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by LordAdam: 10:53pm On May 22, 2018
ITbomb:
This shows that Buhari has no idea about the economy of the country he is governing

Such a disgraceful lie from the president

The worse part is that he has been repeating this lie since he got elected in 2015. Despite the many times he has been corrected, he continues repeating it. He would not stop, even if he loses in 2019.

The daft's lexicon is entirely made up of corruption, high/low oil price, 16 years, PDP, and Jonathan. Trust me, he'd repeat this lie on the campaign trail.

How anyone with a functioning brain thought this ancient artifact would be the one to change Nigeria is beyond me.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by fortune1968: 10:54pm On May 22, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Counter what he said with facts not emotions
He only displayed hatred .He said nothing reasonable .
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by SirBunky85(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2018
LordAdam:

GTFO my mention if you can't read.

I've provided the true average, $61, with proof.

Now can you provide proof that average price of crude was $100 from 1999-2015?

-Lord
wat u just did is medicine after death.a smart person as u claim to be shud've provided his own correct figure without being called out.as i initially said,u are duller dan the person u call dullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by LordAdam: 10:58pm On May 22, 2018
SirBunky85:
[s]wat u just did is medicine after death.a smart person as u claim to be shud've provided his own correct figure without being called out.as i initially said,u are duller dan the person u call dullard.[/s]

Like leader like follower. Daft fellow. Provide proof and stop running in circles.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by SirBunky85(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2018
LordAdam:

Like leader like follower. Daft fellow. Provide proof and stop running in circles.

-Lord
truth hurts.just admit it dat u are duller dan the person u accused of being dull .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by cecilgee(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2018
he meant to say God has blessed BIAFRA and have given us everything, human and material resources. ;Dhe meant to say God has blessed BIAFRA and have given us everything, human and material resources.
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by cecilgee(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
he meant to say God has blessed BIAFRA and have given us everything, human and material resources.
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by raph101(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2018
I think I see a bit of sense in what the president has lamented about.... Our past leaders truly spoilt a lot of things... Especially this Obasanjo.

Well all the same. Bubu is returning to Daura soonest!
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by pedrilo: 11:06pm On May 22, 2018
Why r u takin us bak to where we r comin from?
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by SexytorresE(f): 11:06pm On May 22, 2018
If u jumped the story by going straight to comment, hit like grin So they expect me to read that nonsense
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by LordAdam: 11:07pm On May 22, 2018
SirBunky85:
[s]truth hurts.just admit it dat u are duller dan the person u accused of being dull .[/s]

If you reply this message without proof that the average price of crude between 1999 and 2015 was $100, then you are implying that you are an ID*OT!

Go ahead and quote me as I expect you to.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by SirBunky85(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2018
LordAdam:

If you reply this message without proof that the average price of crude between 1999 and 2015 was $100, then you are implying that you are an ID*OT!

-Lord
nawao.wat would it cost u to just admit it dat u are duller dan d person u accused of being a dullard?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by LordAdam: 11:12pm On May 22, 2018
LordAdam:

-Lord

SirBunky85:

I am unable to provide proof that the average price of crude between 1999 and 2015 was $100, proving that I AM AN ID**T!

There you go. Fixed it for you.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by SirBunky85(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2018
LordAdam:

There you go. Fixed it for you.

-Lord
insulting me wont change an already established fact-u are duller dan d person u called a dullard
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by nightmile: 11:32pm On May 22, 2018
OBASANJO, YAR’ADUA, BUHARI AND THE POWER SECTOR. – Chief Femi Fani-Kayode
https://www.femifanikayode.org/obasanjo-yaradua-buhari-and-the-power-sector/
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by chukxie(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2018
I know Buhari is underperforming. Yes! And his silence and inaction to the killings being carried out by 'herdsmen' have badly damaged his reputation and person. However, truth, without any fear must be told regarding Obasanjo. Honestly, if Nigeria were a sane country, a fantastically corrupt entity like Obasanjo would be in prison for looting Nigeria dry. It is shameful that Obasanjo now parades himself as an elder statesman. For Nigeria to become better, we must do away with the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, Jonathan, Tinubu...
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by kending: 11:34pm On May 22, 2018
This man is incompetent as always
#crybaby
Other regimes were bad and you decide to join them to be bad too
We should stay with you in Nigeria to fight it out together yet to travel abroad on a regular for treatment

Keep deceiving your daura people...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by Mikeross62: 11:50pm On May 22, 2018
Its very glaring that this man doesn't know what he is doing,accusing them for what you did the same if not worst than them.kettle calling pot black

Anyway we checkout for you on ebay at a cheaper rate and buy and ship for you on amazon,check our siggy
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by biztip: 12:10am On May 23, 2018
talking tough won't save him. am ready to vote for an invertebrate than vote for him again
Re: Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly by Navalsadiq(m): 12:28am On May 23, 2018
LordAdam:

Chronic, shameless liar!

Which Nigeria was selling 2.1m barrels every day at $100 for the last 16 years? How can such an ignorant illiterate be ruling this country?

And btw, he wants us to applaud Abacha for constructing roads even though international governments have refunded billions he stole, but he wants us to crucify GEJ who also constructed roads, and did more--railways, universities, and revamped agriculture but has no property abroad. Abi is codeine part of their diet in Aso Rock.

Anyway, at least the blame game has gone past GEJ now. Very soon, it'd get to the colonial masters.

Clown!

-Lord
you don't have common sense. It's a fact Jonathan sold 2.5million barrel of crude every day at the cost of 100 dollar per barrel.what did they do with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" / What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) / Badeh Met Aisha Buhari, Kyari Before Assassination – Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.