Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying (38049 Views)

Why Do Divorced People Always Remarry,i Don't Get It / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by Sanctecosma(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2018
damijoe77:
tnx.no spiritual mataz dis tym

Can you talk about AFrica marriage without the spiritual dimension. Don't be deceived, those points depict American side of the story and so aren't holistic.
Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:30am On May 24, 2018
Marriage is all about discoveries, pls learn how to mng yours after discovering those shortcomings in him or her...
Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by oxon(m): 4:41am On May 24, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
u want a deeper life feminist so u can have an excuse to cheat abi?
ah ah bros which is deeper life feminist again
Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by Kaysalas(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2018
Xiadnat:
Great. thread AND very realistic.

Very potent set of words. Just sit. Or 'Just rest'. This advice you gave is wisdom (or revelation), so simple, yet powerful.

I had same revelation from God. Quite literally. There was a time (quite recently) I was praying to God for a husband. And later, the next day, very early in the morning as I was waking up, though still sub-conscious, I distinctly heard "I will bring him while (and when) you are resting.

When I fully woke up, I knew immediately, that was the audible voice of God (which I have come to hear more often. I asked God for some explanation. And, I got one. Resting, not literal for sleep. But, just means- sit still. Stop striving. Just be. And, what will be will be.

Today my new motto in life is this: whatever has my name on it (love, people, wealth...), will find me. Emphasis on "find me". Amen.

Similar experience with you sis, but sometimes I wonder if it isn't getting too late for me. I am a 32 yr old man
Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by ArinzeRaph: 7:35am On May 24, 2018
Rapsino:
Nice word. So many people r getting married because of children, money n time (especially girls ask linda) not because of love. My believe has always been "let love find yhu". As a young man of 27 I don't have a girlfriend not because I can't but because I am sitting waiting for the my love to come. Yes I am sitting. Of course I do relate with girls, but I am not putting force. If I approach you to be a friend and u r acting reluctant n running away. I move on. I know one day there will be one that I will approach and I will not force myself for attention and I will get it. That girl will be my wife. My advice to young guys is don't waste your time toasting a lady upandan. Sit
same here bros

1 Like

Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by Angel1696: 8:09am On May 24, 2018
Angy55:
Point 1 and 14 has no remedy. It's in the blood, it runs through the vein.
Once I see those signs I back off.
hello
Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by Angy55(f): 8:59am On May 24, 2018
Angel1696:
hello
Hi, how are you?
Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by SirWellington(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2018
It is well with this generation, it's really well.
Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by Preciouzword: 3:24pm On May 24, 2018
Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by Chinny024(f): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Chimoo grin grin
So true

1 Like

Re: 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying by socialmediaman: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2022
seun lalasticlala this post was copied from buzzfeed but they weren't credited. https://www.buzzfeed.com/asiawmclain/divorced-people-share-red-flags-they-ignored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.