Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) (30766 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by dasparrow: 5:58pm On May 23, 2018
DonPikko:
A lady that was married before

So? Is it Stella's fault that Nigerian men don't live long and crock like chickens? Life must go on.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 6:36pm On May 23, 2018
Good for them o
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by gassbee: 6:58pm On May 23, 2018
Husty:
This woman fine sha
she has always been pretty right from her acting days, dats one of finest ladies in nollyhood
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by shyanaa: 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
awwwwwn
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by goodybabeo1: 7:59pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by Morayo1306: 8:01pm On May 23, 2018
We have seen you o
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by weyreypey: 8:02pm On May 23, 2018
fresherdanU:
USELESS PAIR.
Haha!!! Kilode
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by weyreypey: 8:03pm On May 23, 2018
zenithmarine:
My crush frkm way back... Stella..
Your taste is awful
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by weyreypey: 8:04pm On May 23, 2018
timmilehin:
Return Doris simeon Husband
Hin loss?
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2018
dasparrow:

Husbands can't be snatched. They are not handbags or inanimate objects or infants or cars. If Daniel still loved Doris, he would have remained with her. After all, Daniel has a functioning brain and knows what he wants.
Yinmu. U have not tried ijebu jazz before, that ur functional brain will be turned to a mushy paste in no time.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos) by mafolayomi(f): 11:47pm On May 23, 2018
Sparkle777:
Wow,they actually do look great. And that Daniel really has a nice physique, my kinda man kiss kiss
I hope and pray his ex gets her own Prince Royal so that the vex on top Stella and Daniel will reduce. I still tap into all the blessings.
In all, them go dey alright.
Biko don't tap into this type oh. I don't envy this lady atall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits / Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State / AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.